It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Blackout in the UK - why

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Heya Kester.

A local man has admitted to a neighbour that he goes to Thailand to get cheap sex with young girls.

Aye, sex tourism...not always illegal tho I would remind people that the UK WILL prosecute those who commit sex crimes abroad: www.fco.gov.uk.....
Let me stress again tho, sex tourism is NOT unlawful...if it was then the 18 - 30 type holiday would not exist.

EDIT: Rumour and innuendo is NOT proof. Remember this, from BBC NEWS :

Just what is the truth? In August 2000, a female paediatrician consultant was indeed labelled a "paedo" after a campaign by the News of the World to name and shame paedophiles in the community.

Source: news.bbc.co.uk...

As I've said previously women can be abusive and are less often detected because people don't want to think it's possible. Children can be abusive towards other children.

They certainly can...and I know you understand that point... but others, including the OP, just dont get it imho.

The most dangerous outcome of this trial would be the message, "If you're a Pakistani pedophile, just cry racism and you can carry on as usual".

EDIT: I disagree, I think the most dangerous outcome would've been to allow a group of 'patriots' to affect the chances of a fair trial...the OP is a lie and easily debunked.
The only cries of racism have come from the 'patriots' who see this as a recruitment opportunity...yet more divide and rule.

We have all been subjected to a massive fraud over the last few generations

Aye, I agree with ya... the latest news from RBS is yet more possible evidence of that.

This gives a hint of the 'establishment's' involvement in child abuse.

I'm sure you aware of the Holly Greig story...Im sure someone on here has posted it.

edit on 23-2-2012 by joewalker because: to better reflect the truth

edit on 23-2-2012 by joewalker because: Added extra information

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I can agree with all of this except a small element of those in power. Almost all of those in power are corrupt or playing a very clever game in which they have to appear to be corrupt in order to be accepted by the rest. One of the common methods used to identify those who will have their way to the top made easy is to ply them with alcohol early in their career. Once their guard is down they are closely observed and subtly encouraged to give away their weaknesses. Those who are easily corrupted are then blackmailed and controlled with photographs of the encounters that have been arranged for them. There have been cases in which politicians have been drugged to cause out of character behaviour for a single night. Co-operation is assured from then on.

As for cultural denial. Take a look at this video at 43 seconds. She wasn't going to miss that phone call just because of the worst earthquake for 500 years.

Sometimes running around screaming makes more sense than keeping 'face'.

This is a tricky one. Clearly set-up by the corrupt 'leaders' No political clout available to sort this mess out. Race war being undesirable to all sane people. Is this the solution intended to follow the problem and reaction?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by joewalker

I'm sure you aware of the Holly Greig story...Im sure someone on here has posted it.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join