It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 69
<< 66  67  68   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

That statement is content-free. Since many phenomena feature periodicity, oscillatory or wave behavior, A LOT of stuff is somehow related to frequency. It doesn't mean jack.

It means something to a lot of us, even if you don't care. We're willing to explore possibilities and brave the trials of a thousand dead ends if it means finding even one sparkling truth.

Absent any explanation of why and how, these remain just that, buzzwords with no meaning in the context being discussed.

What, that consciousness operates on a frequency? Anything that's electric is subject to the electromagnetic spectrum, which consists of frequencies. Considering the brain utilizes electricity to perform its functions in much the same way a computer does, I think it's safe to suggest that a large amount of our brain activity has a frequency, or something similar.

I don't disdain the word "frequency", it's a very important word, albeit with a simple meaning. Same goes for the word "green" or "round". It's when idiots set about producing pseudo-scientific crap using legit words, that I start expressing my disdain.

Which discourages them from ever listening to you again, further exacerbating your irritation. Even the Greeks recognized the benefits of being nice. That's how they made a wooden statue as a gift and used it to infiltrate Troy.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Which discourages them from ever listening to you again, further exacerbating your irritation. Even the Greeks recognized the benefits of being nice. That's how they made a wooden statue as a gift and used it to infiltrate Troy.

Touché!!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ginglekringle
The Secret Science of Spiritual Healing

So Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality explains that my spirit was leaving my body without enough chi energy enveloping the spirit energy. Not enough electromagnetic energy to power the light energy -- and so this causes dizziness.

Who can take a stab at explaining the differences of meaning among:

1. chi energy
  2. spirit energy
  3. electromagnetic energy
  4. light energy

in that context?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ginglekringle
The Secret Science of Spiritual Healing

So the thing is that quantum consciousness remains a taboo topic in science even though Bernard d'Espagnat, a physicist quantum textbook author, won the Templeton Foundation award for his argument that quantum physics proves non-local consciousness is real -- beyond spacetime.

In other words, non-locality in quantum physics includes human consciousness by extension if one accepts Bernard d'Espagnat's argument?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wow, extremely fascinating. I believe there is a connection between matter and sound based on numerous articles supporting this claim. I wont pretend to understand even half of what this implies. I think you have brought me to a new line of thinking on the subject. Thank you so much!
a reply to: fulllotusqigong

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Tagging this as a prior art link source since EMN went to the trouble of explaining it.

originally posted by: fulllotusqigong
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

the magnitudes (properties) of classical physics can be determined at any time with any required precision. On the other hand, quantum-mechanical entities are complementary in the sense that at a given time they are able to possess only some of their possible properties. Now classical mechanics is a special case of quantum mechanics, which means that all the objects of the macroscopic level obey the laws of quantum mechanics. Hence, we must re-interpret the signs of classical physics as designating properties, which apply to their objects (the objects of the macroscopic level) in almost all circumstances (whereas according to classical physics they apply strictly in all circumstances). This means that having adopted quantum mechanics we must drop the classical interpretation of classical physics (Feyerabend 1975)

Real ism, rationalism and scientific method Philosophical papers Volume 1 PAUL K. FEYERABEND pdf

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'll never understand why you people want to half ass everything you pretend to care about. Judeo-churchians who don't know Aramaic, Ministers who don't understand wave function. This plastic world makes me sick.

ΨψΨ ψΨ ψΨ ψΨ ψΨ ψΨ ψΨ ψΨ ψΨ ψΨ ψ

top topics

<< 66  67  68   >>

join