It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
While we are sitting here debating 9/11, Israel/Palestine, Left vs Right, Republican vs Democrat, North vs South, Christianity vs Islam vs New Age/Occult, Science vs Religion, UFO's, Communism vs Capitalism, Rothschilds/Freemasons/etc, in short all of the things that keep us separate, they are making freedom illegal, because they have already made it illegal in the Court of Public Opinion?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yes, it is along the lines of that. Divide then conquer. Lables keep us separate while the world is falling down keeps us busy from change.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Fair enough that most of us well already realize that, but we get so caught up in the questions, the how's and the who mostly, but fail to realize that regardless, it is happening. Not to fearmonger but between Patriot Act, NDAA and whatever version of SOPA/PIPA they end up passing, freedom itself is literally gone, and most of the population is brainwashed not only to the point of not seeing it, but literally thinking it is a good thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes "their" plan appears to be going well.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vilkata

Fair enough that most of us well already realize that, but we get so caught up in the questions, the how's and the who mostly, but fail to realize that regardless, it is happening. Not to fearmonger but between Patriot Act, NDAA and whatever version of SOPA/PIPA they end up passing, freedom itself is literally gone, and most of the population is brainwashed not only to the point of not seeing it, but literally thinking it is a good thing.

I forget, how many normal citizens are currently in prison because of the patriot act or NDAA?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenrichaed

Originally posted by Vilkata

I forget, how many normal citizens are currently in prison because of the patriot act or NDAA?

Well, considering it just came out not too long ago, Id imagine 0 to only a few.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This "label" thing has sadly been almost hardwired into people's brains.

I remember being at my parents for dinner and saying this, that we will never have peace as long as there are labels, I was telling them that you simply cannot define the whole life of a person with one word, is impossible.

Within 30 mins my stepdad was saying that all the godamn Chinese want to take over the world and that they are dying of starvation because they want to work in the city and make money and they are not working in their farms.

So I tell him: "so almost all 2 billion of them are exactly the same and they all want to do as you say?" to which he replied: "OFF COURSE THEY DO".... so I just finished my food and left... is like trying to talk sense to a duck.

new topics

top topics

join