It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26 Things Non-Paul Voters Are Basically Saying

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Reply to post by MrWendal

Hate to burst your bubble buddy but RP is not going to win the nomination UNLESS he can win a few states.

Let the paulites come up with their silly articles. It won't make much of a difference.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Okay...We got #27 right here!

I fully understand what the MSM teaches me about the primaries, caucuses and delegates, and I'll continue to troll RP threads ridiculing Paul supporters while I make intelligent posts!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

If you bothered to read my post you'd know that you're not even talking about the same thing I am. LOL

like I said before, ignorance...straight up ignorance.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

If you bothered to read my post you'd know that you're not even talking about the same thing I am. LOL

So, you direct a post at me, and I am supposed to take that in context of your other posts? LOL is right.

You say something to me, i reply. Pretty simple. And Im not wrong.

It know NO bounds.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

So, you direct a post at me, and I am supposed to take that in context of your other posts? LOL is right.

You say something to me, i reply. Pretty simple. And Im not wrong.

It know NO bounds.

For the last time, READ it again, from the first letter to the last. I even put it in BOLD for you. But if you still don't get it, it isn't your fault, it is my fault for believing you are capable of understanding.

This is very typical of the pro-Paul crowd these days.

I like most of what the man has to say, but his followers scare me to death, and they are the reason i wont vote for him. I have NEVER seen a following deify a politician like this.

It sure makes a lot of sense that you're basing your decision to vote for a president not on his moral character, not on his record, policies, and history but completely on people that he doesn't even know.

Yea, you shouldn't be voting anyways.

This was your reply and proves you did not even try to understand what I wrote. Not what I wrote to others, what I wrote to YOU.

yup. i dont like ron paul so i am ignorant and shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Nothing wrong with this mentality whatsoever, and it certainly ISNT the type of mentality that Rp professes to be against.

Seriously, you all have a hypocrisy that knows no bounds.

Do you understand? I said it was ignorant to base your vote and support to a presidential candidate by the people he doesn't know but not by his policies, personal history and moral character.

No matter what you say to that, it is ignorant and that type of reasoning doesn't even deserve a vote.

So keep drowning in your own ignorance, I don't mind...just don't drag us down with you.

edit on 9-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

And what exactly do you base your assumption that his followers are the ONLY reason I won't vote for him?

Yep, ignorance indeed.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

reply to post by eLPresidente

And what exactly do you base your assumption that his followers are the ONLY reason I won't vote for him?

Yep, ignorance indeed.

Hmm.... Because you said the following, perhaps?

"This is very typical of the pro-Paul crowd these days.
I like most of what the man has to say, but his followers scare me to death, and they are the reason i wont vote for him. I have NEVER seen a following deify a politician like this."

More particularly, the part stating "...his followers scare me to death, and they are the reason i wont vote for him."

"THE reason i wont vote for him"

You didn't say "ONE of the reasons", you said "THE reason."

As in.. the only one, not one of many. Also, you said you like most of what he has to say. Do you like MOST of what the other candidates have to say, out of curiosity?

If you like what he says and what he stands for more than what the other candidates say and stand for, then vote for him. If you like what another candidate says and stands for MORE than Ron Paul, then by all means, vote for that other candidate, but don't not vote for RP simply because you dislike his followers. A lot of sane people love RP too.

Cheers
edit on 10-2-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

Well, you did catch my typo, so props for that. It should have said "the main reason". There are a plethora.

That being said, I will vote or not vote on someone for any reason I wish. That's the joy of this country. And if someones followers, such as RPs, are too over the top, yes that is a good reason not to vote for someone.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join