It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Name Neuroscientist Announces Telepathy as Proven Fact!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
i always unconciously say whats on other people's mind. like things that aren't related to the situation at all. like "oh i was just thinking that about that " moment.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
after reading this and some of the other replies i looked further into this last night on how to access this ability and try it my self. ive used www.wingmakers.co.nz... as my source of knowledge and i feel like its really real
and i will be doing my own research for a long time being and will gladly let anyone and everyone know if i happen to do anything.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

DNA has Telepathic Properties- New Age Myths becoming the New Science

DNA has been found to have a bizarre ability to put itself together, even at a distance, when according to known science it shouldn’t be able to. Explanation: None, at least not yet.

Scientists are reporting evidence that contrary to our current beliefs about what is possible, intact double-stranded DNA has the “amazing” ability to recognize similarities in other DNA strands from a distance. Somehow they are able to identify one another, and the tiny bits of genetic material tend to congregate with similar DNA. The recognition of similar sequences in DNA’s chemical subunits, occurs in a way unrecognized by science. There is no known reason why the DNA is able to combine the way it does, and from a current theoretical standpoint this feat should be chemically impossible.

Even so, the research published in ACS’ Journal of Physical Chemistry B, shows very clearly that homology recognition between sequences of several hundred nucleotides occurs without physical contact or presence of proteins. Double helixes of DNA can recognize matching molecules from a distance and then gather together, all seemingly without help from any other molecules or chemical signals.

In the study, scientists observed the behavior of fluorescently tagged DNA strands placed in water that contained no proteins or other material that could interfere with the experiment. Strands with identical nucleotide sequences were about twice as likely to gather together as DNA strands with different sequences. No one knows how individual DNA strands could possibly be communicating in this way, yet somehow they do. The “telepathic” effect is a source of wonder and amazement for scientists.

“Amazingly, the forces responsible for the sequence recognition can reach across more than one nanometer of water separating the surfaces of the nearest neighbor DNA,” said the authors Geoff S. Baldwin, Sergey Leikin, John M. Seddon, and Alexei A. Kornyshev and colleagues.

This recognition effect may help increase the accuracy and efficiency of the homologous recombination of genes, which is a process responsible for DNA repair, evolution, and genetic diversity. The new findings may also shed light on ways to avoid recombination errors, which are factors in cancer, aging, and other health issues. Source.

The implications are astounding, New Age channels such as Barbara Marciniak author of Bringers of the Dawn and Lee Carroll, the Kryon books have been preaching for years that Humans are being genetically re-arranged with energies from God and off-planet aliens. According to the mythos, Humans were genetically re-wired from 12 stranded DNA down to 2. We are essentially a slave species for Reptilian Aliens. The two stranded humans have been programmed for basic survival and reproduction. Our lives have been reduced from over 1000 years to the current 80-100. Our higher spiritual and psychic functions have been essentially shut off. Science says we have 90% of our DNA is junk. What if it has been electromagnetically dis-assembled by our Reptilian Masters? Russian studies have essentially said that DNA is programmed by language. Our whole collective unconcious is the programming for our genetics.
Telepathically our DNA has been controlled and Telepathically it can be freed. Life extension is right around the corner. The solutions for evolving our DNA will be found in Electro-magnetic technologies such as the Dotto Ring, transference of energy directly into the DNA will activate and re-assemble our genetics according to the strenght of our will and the faith in our hearts. Becoming holy or genetically complete is a function of combing the mind with the will. Love with knowledge leads to self-empowerment. The Beatles song is correct “All you need is Love”, to genetically re-wire your DNA.
orgoneproducts.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I think it's a genetic abnormality.

DNA is the software of life.

It makes you wonder how many bells and whistles we have.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It is about time science gets on the same level as what so many have been claiming forever.
I have experienced telepathy, I know it is real.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by darkblade71

I heard people with the gift of telepathy get hired by the government.

They are the perfect spy.

There was an episode about this on a TV show called the OSIR.

Office of Scientific Investigation and Research.

In the episode you can jam the signals of your thoughts by putting

a small device behind your ear.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think it's interesting that he is an atheist, and there is so much contention between atheist and believer, new-age and religious, believer and debunker, etc, regarding the supernatural.

Even Christians, who you would think would believe in the supernatural, mostly put things like telepathy and remote viewing solidly into the "satanic" category.

There are quite a few examples of remote viewing and otherwise supernatural knowledge plainly described in the bible, even Jesus was a remote viewer, per John 1:48.

And I know of several instances of supernatural knowing in present day Christian circles, predominantly in the non-denominational "charismatic" groups.

Obviously there are many things we've had hidden from us, findings like this from someone who should be a skeptic should go a long way to helping unite the human race a little bit.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Now you understand what skeptics are skeptical about: who is the first person to put their name behind a discovery. If a skeptic puts his name (his, I haven't seen any hers yet) behind a discovery, it's legit. If anybody else does it, then the discovery something for debunking.

Telepathy has been around for a long time. Magnetic fields that quantum entagle everybody, that's been done since Mesmer did his Mesmerism and animal magnetism.

It's been around since there was the concept of magic.

The governments use this with HAARP and synthetic telepathy. How else can it be duplicated if there isn't an original to begin with?

Glad to see that the atheists are finally catching up with the reality that others have believed in for so long. Now with new terminology for old ideas, to prevent all that religio-entanglement that was believed to have polluted science for so long.

Next thing he will discover could be that all those conversations with this mysterious doubtable heavenly being called "God" were actual telepathic conversations. Have fun with that one.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
He is completely erroneous on his material brain idea for consciousness. And his subject ie. Ingo Swann, completely disagreed. Joe McMoneagle is another great mind in remote viewing. The brain is just the equipment that channels the spirit/soul and true consciousness. And they know it. They've already proved this long ago.

So I wonder if he has an agenda opposite of his statements here. Ie. he is saying, search more and you'll truly understand.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...
Ingo Swann's Data Base

www.firedocs.com...

NDE's, the blind can see:

www.near-death.com...

www.near-death.com...

Blind Woman Can See During Near Death Experience Pim Lommel NDE

Man born blind can see during near death experience

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Then memory IS external to the human brain...
There IS aan AKashic record of sorts and we are about to recieve the technology to enhance our ability to access all this?
Is that what hes sayin?
When will the 7 hertz brain machine be in stores dyou think?
Five years?ten?
Or maybe this guy end up shootng himself twice in the back in a suicide....
The possibilities.....
maybe why whales loose it an get beachd???could be very close there......
Can we enhance a signal o lead our kids home after they learn the frquency to tune in on of course.....
Does this mean we could borrow others skill sets as well?????
Any more ideas?

Theta works good too. Just saying!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
This actually is pretty interesting. A scientific approach to the paranormal. Combine them long enough and you'll get fact out of the unexplained and it won't be paramormal anymore. Just plain normal.

But it looks like people here are confusing the "problem with the issue" so to speak. Some people see it as being able to read minds word for word, while others see it as feeling others' emotions. Those 2 are not the same. One is specific and one is general. If the right person looks at me at the right time, when I'm being overly emotional about something, they too will be able to pick up on my emotion.( They won't however be able to read my mind word for word) Whatever that emotion might be. It dosn't matter how much of a poker face I keep. I think it has to do with the LEVEL of emotion one person is putting out. Kind of like the amount of electrical currents that the human touch can feel and what it can't.

People picking up on others' emotions is nothing new. What I'd like to know is what sets off a seemingly random connection between 2 people. Do 2 people have to be on the same "wavelength" so to speak? And what puts them there? Have they ALWAYS been there? Does one person then have to send out a stronger than usual "signal" to attract the other? Why is it that some people can connect is this way while others can't? Why is it the term "when sparks fly" (referring to 2 people who hit it off before they even know each other personally), was coined long before anybody gave any serious thought to the "electrical" connection between people? Did we subconciously know this all along?

What this guy did was show how it's done so it can be scientifally proven. Without that kind of concrete and formally accepted truth, further research can't be done. So yes, I believe he's opening up quite a few doors here. Are we ready psychologically to go through them? Some of us and some of us aren't. But if 2 people are on the same wavelength, and they know it, I believe they're ready to know HOW it all works whether they realize that they're ready or not. ( If THAT makes any sense.
)

Interesting topic.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: Clarity

They've conducted in depth repeatable studies and proven telepathy and psi in thousands of university studies including all the top ones, for many decades.

This man is reporting the same findings, even commission conclusions, yet despite the data being discussed all skeptics have to do is go to slur the messenger. And somehow make him lesser standing.

So this thread about a current academic who is materialist and therefore one of them and their agenda, and can get away with giving some of the info.

For example in the studies done,

in a typical university setting volunteers are left brained. Often science students. The tests would give 25% as what was expected. The consistent results in thousands of tests is 7% higher than that roughly, for left brain, but if you selected more right brained people: ie. artists, twins, and those who have had an experience already, that shot up to 65%, or 40% above the standard expectation. That is a huge stat!!!!

Whereas the studies that are accepted as science and prove aspirin works to help prevent another heart attach are miniscule improvements. But it is statistically there therefore they accept that as science.

Its an agenda. They already know, they even know all about oobe's, nde's and have conducted controlled oobe experiements all along. But then you have to believe whistleblowers.

In depth information on numerous experiments here.

"Science and the taboo of psi" with Dean Radin

A quick look at the telepathy experiments.

Telepathy experiments with ordinary people

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by Vandettas
"a device that stimulates temporal lobes with a weak magnetic field in order to produce religious states."

Religious states? A helmet can make someone who uses it religious?
I remember reading something about it a while ago. Apparently he was able to prove that there is a part in our brain designated to religious states of mind (as the poster above explains), it's this part of our brain that makes us sometimes believe that there is a higher power. If I remember correctly, he claimed that some people make use of this part of their brain much more than others. This part of the brain is basically our 'spiritual' center, and it's not just related to religious states of mind, but basically most spiritual frames of mind, so I'm not surprised to see that this has led to this discovery. PS -I am not religious but I'm a fairly spiritual type of person. I guess some people use this part of their brain in different ways.

But when they develop anything that stimulates that area of the brain, they are completely erroneous is suggesting that only material stimulations of this nature do this therefore its all material.

That is like taking someone with chronic pain in their leg and poking them with a needle in the often affected area and then claiming that poking them is the thing that causes all pain in that area. Drawing conclusions like that is ridiculous and not science.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

You're not talking about the Source of Consciousness, but instead something else, the Hijacked Matrix, which many know has happened.

english.hidden-science.net...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The brain is just the equipment that channels the spirit/soul and true consciousness. And they know it. They've already proved this long ago.

So I wonder if he has an agenda opposite of his statements here.

I completely agree, but I wonder whether that sort of concept is too much of a paradigm shift for now. Maybe for this scientist in particular, or maybe for the scientific community in general. Even the concept of telepathy will be a difficult pill for mainstream science to swallow, for it to accept the idea that self/consciousness is not completely generated/manifested within the physical matter of the brain at the same time is just too much.

One interesting result of his proposed theory of the Earth's magnetic field as a storage medium for human experience is removing the 'time travel' element from the equation. I always felt that past lives were in fact a subconscious connection with another human experience, and not necessarily evidence of a single soul being reincarnated. For such a connection to exist it would need to be capable of bridging not only space but time.

We know both space and time are connected, so for me it's not that much of a stretch - but this particular theory essentially eliminates the need for that stretch. If the earth's magnetic field is capable of storing the collective experiences from throughout human history then it would be possible to access these long after the person has passed away.

I'm still not completely convinced that these connections don't in fact transcend time and space - but it's an interesting alternate explanation.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

Its a very controlled and incomplete answer. Also, while the magnetic field could be seen as a recorder, and this aspect makes sense with some of the experiences I've had, they fall really short on explanations for the experiences. Sounds like ETs would have easy access however to all the data of earth, for they're up in the ionsphere.

When a cme hits, I always have wonderful contact experiences and more memories in my soul come back. They're not memories from here. I'm not from here. I have no intention of staying here either. My soul knows where home is, and my family. And communication that probably spans some space, not sure about that. I'm a whistle blower in my own way. The many sitings we had brought some heavy surveillance, choppers, and phone taps, even had some odd vehicles tail me. One looked undercover military.

The last big cme was with the M9 flare just a while back, shortly followed by an X flare and they cut the power here in. I heard the security guard talking about the fact they had deliberately cut the power in the main office and weren't giving the reason. He guessed that it must have been an intruder, because its so dangerous they would have to cut it. I suggested to him that instead, this occurred during the flares and CME and they probably wanted to protect everything, probably picked up surge or anomaly.

During all the last ones, I had contact with my Guides, answers to current problems, and wonderful support team, just joy and gratitude. I don't want to go into the details, but there was contact with a man who had been taking us since childhood for checkups who was kind of a cold scientist who saw humans as insects, and his, my family, this Guide who was like his brother, but pure, and when this occurred, the window opened up.

We're not a product of our consciousness, we're a thimbleful OF our consciousness. And we're the lower stupid part, in the tests. We don't have our memories, we're only a small lower frequency, dimmed out part of ourselves in tests, but our greater self is right here. There is no Time, and define Spacial??? You can't! So what happens when the window opens is a little more of yourself floods in, its like the foodgate opens separating the body of water, you're a little tiny eddy of yourself.

Anyway, suddenly I was telling the Et things, as if I was his commanding officer, totally shocked me. I told him that it was really appreciated all the sacrifices that the watchers had made, that many had become cooled and off target, but that now was the time to work on raising their frequency and polishing their love up again because they were going home. The time is here now, and I just kept expressing that everyone had to ready themselves, and that I was here to kind of get people, all people even them, even the ones taking us as children for checkups, ready.

Also 7 hz, well earth is raising her frequency. And I'm not so sure about the hz, but its the heavy gravity magnetism, all of this.

The best way to lighten it, is to work out the dark squares in us, get rid of the negativity and work on becoming Love, compassion, peace, intelligence, all the positive squares only.

Science studies matter. Matter is just an exotic form of energy waves in a holographic form, created by Spirit. Spirit is primary. And the gravity of a planet relates to Spirit gravity, or the balance of light and dark within a person.

Also whether that asteroid hits and the tilt of a planet.

The experience I shared above was precious to me. Ufology involves things that are out of the persons control, and can very frightening, and what I remembered put alot in perspertive. We're not the insects he thought human were.

On another note, I caught on really why the protests are occurring and they are often started by Sharia Brotherhood in the middle east, or here its the conservative tea party, not sure what OWs is, but its all orchestrated by them.

Its like they know the energies are coming in, people will wake up and don't want a real people generated protest, so they're instigated ones that they can control that fit their agendas, to try and maintain power.

They don't realize, they're not going to make the upgrade unless they radically change and give up their control and use all their assets to equalize. We are.

Also, CME's, well its like the dance of angels. Fill your heart with joy and set the picnic table, guests are arriving. I've remarkable experiences with Family when cme's hit. And that window opens.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
He is right about cme's lessoning the hold on our memories, but that greater soul, thats not the magnetic field that is flooding in when its actually being lessoned. That is us flooding in. Spirit/Soul IS consciousness. It's intelligence.
The more Love, you have, the more intelligence. The more compassion, the more intelligence. The more conscious awareness, not being on auto pilot, gaining control over your behavior or impulses, the more intelligence. When you shut down your intelligence/feelings and awareness and react or go on auto pilot you are becoming more machine than man. You can have a high IQ and lack love, and still be, more machine than man, disconnected from others and not pushing the envelope on your compassion. Its about pushing the envelope to grow in the tests.

And these are tests.

He's also right when you have telepathic communication, ie Et is like this, its hard to put it into words, it does form with concepts that are words, instaneously, but they're ideas that are being shared. In my above experience that I'm going to hold to my heart now, because it brought positive awareness, and took my power back in a situation that normally lacks equality, abductions, in that situation, the words don't express the feeling I was filled with joy, recognized him, knew he was being called home, knew the energy was incoming help, it was translating emotions of joy and appreciation for someone who I had not really appreciated.

Its time to get ready for home. Most of us have better places to be, where dreams really do come true, and where our innermost thoughts are understood, and where we can be more effective.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Considering the work of his earlier experiments, perhaps he has found the social aspect of the god experience. This synchronicity is interesting though.

I'd bet if he did enough monitoring, he may find similar brainwave phenomena regarding group meditation and group prayer. People synching up to say the same things at the same time, etc. He just discovered one of the artificial ways of stimulating it. (Music and drugs are likely one of the other ways, and they definitely aren't anything new at social gatherings.)

Whether it's telepathic or not, there's definitely a memetic aspect to group-think. There's probably a similar aspect in all social animals which their brains are wired for. He may be poking those areas of the brain so they light up.

This might also indicate that there's enough common underpinning in the "hardware" (wetware?) such that there's really a common mode for running the same software. In other words, a group consciousness is possible even though individuals are quite independent at another layer. (Not sure if I said it right, but the best analogy I could think of.)

Also might mean that you could actually physically wire one brain to another for actual direct transfer of thought and conscious experience. The Borg as pictured in Star Trek might not be too far off the mark as something which is possible. (However I think the experience to the collective mind also picks up from individuals, so unlike the Borg a true hive mind may only want volunteers. The unpleasantness of forced assimilation wouldn't seem to go well unless the overall group majority really had some masochistic aspect to it - which would seem hard to believe.)

To see whether there's telepathy, more research will have to be done to see what kind of data can be passed through people not connected other than through particular forms of brain stimulation. Thinking in a similar manner and actually knowing what is going on somewhere else are two different things, and experiments which can clearly separate the two will have to be done. "Psychic" flashcards might not work because there could be bias for choosing certain patterns during a given stimulation, but showing one person a photo not available to another and having the other person do a rough sketch or description may show that perception could be sent in ways not currently understood.

Whatever the results, I think it's cool there's a scientific approach with some data to go on now.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I have been Telepathic since Sept-2006 after being taken by Aliens on a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia..I was attempting to walk to a hotel...I was en-route to Montana to work for US Customs and Border Patrol..I Was taken from a Bridge near the Amtrak Station in Charleston, West Virginia and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located..I was found walking around in shock..I had to return to NC and re-schedule a second attempt to get to Piegan, Montana..I returned to NC Telepathic...No-one would believe me..I filed a report with MUFON-Clifford Clint..that is all I knew to do...I am looking for others whom are Telepathic

Amy in NC

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are you TELEPATHIC? Telepathic Link active in NC

Amy in NC

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join