Big Name Neuroscientist Announces Telepathy as Proven Fact!

page: 7
161
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That has been one of the most interesting and thought provoking lectures I've ever watched.

If one looks at the way communication has developed through evolution, from simple exchange of sensory information by contact, to rudimentary information transmissions through sound-waves as done by many animals, up to the complex patterns of human language, then one might assume exchange of information through electro-magnetic waves is the next logical step on the evolution ladder.




posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
we are only scratching the service and seeing that we really dont know, but this is the first step to real knowledge. I feel once we are able to see the fabric to our own existint we will be suprised to see how simple it really is.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CelestialSon
This may explain why they're trying to mess with the ionospere.

He explains in the video the ionospere works in a 7hz pattern which is how fast our consciousness works at!


Wow


Which is what they're going to use to implement the 'hive' mind.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
OMG!!!
he said Windows blocks the magnetic fileds.
so you CAN NOT use telepathy..
see the video 45:20 mins.

so windows is dumbing us down !
a good reson to use Linux Ubuntu.

any one know how to screen this?
I bet TVs and moblie phone do this to.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777
 


A empathic civilisation - oh yeah baby!


Childhoods end, the great change or the end of the cycle - this year people 2012. To smile at one another while seeing each others pain. To be able to see another stumble within there thoughts and others see our stumbles and bravely continue will be a required skill (which is really a by product of a healthy self love)

To me this is a likely next step or evolution of humanity, are you ready for it? We are a reflection of our science and science is a reflection of us. So while the scientists look at how to produce this effect, internally we are preparing for it, this man's driven to this enquiry from his own personal experiance (this has been shared by many others)

We do this thing - feeling where each other are up to, and I am glad that we do, where do I end and you begin?


Children can do this already - try it. Draw a picture on paper roll it into a ball, and get your 5-11 year old to put it under their armpit and ask them to draw what they think that picture is.

It's already here folks - be nice to them kids (they know what your thinking)



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by conlget
we are only scratching the service and seeing that we really dont know, but this is the first step to real knowledge. I feel once we are able to see the fabric to our own existint we will be suprised to see how simple it really is.


Don't scratch the service, they might sue for harassment. You CAN however, scratch the surface. In fact, go crazy.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777
 


Yes Rupert Sheldrake is great and also if anyone gets a chance look at Russel Targ....I never really believed in this stuff until my first wife....she would have dreams and completely nail so many events of the next day or things that happened when I was at work. When I went back to college I spoke with a few professors who were into ESP in reference to my, now ex wife...I half expected them to laugh at me, and they were totally into it...asking me questions and recommending books. I read Sheldrake and Targ to better understand what was going on and it nearly made me change what I was studying in school because I was so impressed....ya anyway...lol Sheldrake is good stuff.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor
 

Ahh. I wish I had more faith than you. I really do, as I still am of the belief that mankind is basically good.
However, think firewalls. Again, I believe this has been in existence for much longer than others do. I actually wouldn't be surprised if there were a quantum computer in charge of absolutely everything. We are just now allowed to know more about the extent to which we are caged, the extent of our comforting facade that we have some control over our lives, bodies and minds, as well as present and future.
But thanks for having faith and a ray of hope, for to believe otherwise is what that would mean.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by Tholidor
 

Ahh. I wish I had more faith than you. I really do, as I still am of the belief that mankind is basically good.
However, think firewalls. Again, I believe this has been in existence for much longer than others do. I actually wouldn't be surprised if there were a quantum computer in charge of absolutely everything. We are just now allowed to know more about the extent to which we are caged, the extent of our comforting facade that we have some control over our lives, bodies and minds, as well as present and future.
But thanks for having faith and a ray of hope, for to believe otherwise is what that would mean.

This is just a scratch on the surface indeed. I believe this is old knowledge, that has been buried in a heap of culture, static and iPhone apps. The internet is spreading so much, so fast now.

The mind is like a super computer so they say. I felt connected with this presentation right away. Awesome stuff.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50
 


I don't know as much but it sounds obvious if we think about how long have the military been woking with these techs.

Yeah the now can potentially become hellish but my point is there are tools, you can beat the game, you (if you have radiant soul, which makes you a target) are strong, you have nothing to fear, you only need to come to terms with yourself, with your purpouse, your way, seek in and out for answers and tools and be present and conscious and strive for a directed balance (not an entropic kind of balance but a life focused negentropic one).



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50
 


I really don't see it as a matter of faith. I too believe that man is basically good - especially in a world where he has no choice!

The idea of a completely integrated hive mind where there are literally no secrets, where every mind is intimately connected to every other mind, is so amazing that I find myself almost dumbstruck. The possibilities are quite literally endless. It would be both a revolutionary and an evolutionary change to the human species, but what a glorious condition in which to live.

(Hmmm. The quantum computer as creator theory.....The ultimate Deus ex machina?? LOL)



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I love the quote at the end.!



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7
 


mmm... You are wrong, a computer algorithm (software) cannot create the algorithm of itself or new algorithms. This has been debated in the area of filosophy over and over and has been demonstrated a fallacy. Only the "unexplainable" (unexplainable through mathematics) factor of physics is capable of true creativity.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Marco0Aurelio because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
OMG!!!
he said Windows blocks the magnetic fileds.
so you CAN NOT use telepathy..
see the video 45:20 mins.

so windows is dumbing us down !
a good reson to use Linux Ubuntu.

any one know how to screen this?
I bet TVs and moblie phone do this to.


Yeah, this stuff caught my attention too. I'd really like to get some more info on this claim. He never states that the same didn't occur when using other operating systems - and I find it very hard to believe that a particular operating system can affect the electromagnetic frequencies that the hardware broadcasts on.

Admittedly it was only a very brief google search, but I haven't been able to find any more info on this claim.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hmm, without TOO much study on this -- I just want to call out two things;

1) Whenever you start off a new scientific breakthrough with the term "proven fact" -- you automatically fall into the realm of; "the less proof I have, the more stridently I enforce my belief." We see this with religious fundamentalists who "choose not to" put things up for debate, and we see this with people who might believe something unprovable like Astrology. Proof is repeatable -- so until other scientists can reproduce "Mr. Big Name's" discovery, nothing is proven except the claim.

2) Having said that, I can see how this is possible in a number of ways. I'll put aside my own theories about immune system's and such, and just look at the concept of "entanglement via magnetic fields." Certain organs or physiology of the human body, obviously is paying attention to things outside our perception. We are not constantly aware of our own heartbeat or stomach digestion unless there is a problem or we choose to. Taking this concept further, there are probably MANY things such as pheromones, radio fields, chemicals, bacteria and the like, that our body organs are coping with, and detecting -- such things can carry a LOT of information that if we could access it, might be called psychic.

If a bloodhound could talk -- it would astound people as a psychic by walking into a room and being able to tell you who entered it for the past few days. What most of them ate for breakfast, and which of the people was pregnant.

The optical system in the human brain is very mapped out -- meaning, that it probably is very similar between different people's brains -- compared to speech centers and the like, which grow as they are stimulated. Since we can assume that almost everyone has had every rod and cone in the eye stimulated -- it makes more sense that the brain follow a more specific pattern, rather than organically grow as demands and stimulus coax new connections. This is why scientists have been able to "map" the images being recorded right inside the brains of animals in the lab. So the optical system is likely MOST similar between humans.

Real Telepathy, would require some sort of "feel" for another person's brain, and some mechanism to transmit and receive data. Since the brain is electrical -- if you had some sort of sensitive em detector around the brain - you MIGHT get some information. But without an identical brain to MAP each electrical spark to -- the data is meaningless. Each axon and dendrite in a human's brain is encoding different information.

However, in the optical region of the brain, it's possible that an electrical impulse MIGHT be localized enough, so that someone could detect that someone saw a spark in the upper right corner and if mapped to another brain -- they would at least have that simple bit of data. It's not nearly as useful as a cell phone -- but it's something.

>> The introduction of a magnetic field that is "synced" to another magnetic field, also complicates the claim of "Telepathy" because in this case, it might just be using a human's head as a very dull antennae to receive radio waves. Radio waves meeting a conductor CAN induce a small electrical field. If the magnetic field is rotating at the same rate around both people's heads, then a small current moving through one could cause an ancillary charge to "push" on the radio antennae of the receiving band, and induce a spark in the same LOCATION within the band of the receiver.

You could do the same thing with an MRI machine -- track increased blood flow in a part of the brain, and then have ANOTHER MRI "push" the fields in part of the brain -- causing more heat which MIGHT increase blood flow -- it's just that MRI's are designed to evenly distribute magnetic fields and detect the quick differences in pole changes of atoms inside someone's head -- but if you change the distribution of fields, that means you PUSH the pole changes more or less.

MRI's don't PRODUCE thoughts or errant electrical fields, because the frequency is not low band like radio waves, and probably aren't going to introduce an electrical current because there are no metallic structures in the brain.

Using another band of EM radiation like Microwaves, wouldn't create a spark, but at the right frequency and strength, it could COOK your brain.

>> So before we JUMP to conclusions here -- I would want to know if you couldn't create "visual stimulus" with this magnetic band WITHOUT a human transmitter. You might use a ferro-fluid pumping in a loop near where a subjects eye would be in the transmitter, and see if it doesn't "spark" an image in the receiver. There are other "tests" I could think of, to try and figure out WHAT is creating the information transfer.

>> This isn't to say that I don't think Quantum Entanglement is impossible. There's evidence that some birds have quantum visual abilities similar to "SQUIDS" (not the animal, the sensor) and they can SEE magnetic fields.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor
reply to post by tetra50
 


I really don't see it as a matter of faith. I too believe that man is basically good - especially in a world where he has no choice!

The idea of a completely integrated hive mind where there are literally no secrets, where every mind is intimately connected to every other mind, is so amazing that I find myself almost dumbstruck. The possibilities are quite literally endless. It would be both a revolutionary and an evolutionary change to the human species, but what a glorious condition in which to live.

(Hmmm. The quantum computer as creator theory.....The ultimate Deus ex machina?? LOL)


>> I think it all depends on what sort of TELEPATHY you create. Meaning; if you create a device that can send and receive information YOU WANT to another person, in essence, it's a bit like a phone call. Brains from different people formed in different ways, so just sending the impulses is meaningless. That means the data is formatted and interpreted then transmitted, then at the other end, those interpretations have to be looked up and translated to the other person's "format."

I would call getting the full sensation of another human being a very "immersive experience." And I couldn't think that the receiver in this case would be doing anything other than "enjoying the ride." You couldn't be doing anything but paying attention to the total activity of one other person. This would make a "hive mind" very inefficient and nearly impossible. It would be great to get an idea of some distant place -- but not for much else.

As soon as you start EDITING the information because you might be worried about what someone receives or knows about you -- you are really back to communication. People don't answer a Skype call with full video, if they haven't gotten dressed -- and I'm pretty sure if we build "telepathy machines" it will be the same thing.


>> Unless our culture changes drastically -- and if you look at some kids on Facebook, you will know that it's possible with so much "OVER SHARING" going on... I still think that Telepathy isn't going to be much more than a parlor trick. You can already stick a blue tooth headset in one ear, and talk to someone in China. Telepathy is just doing a conversation with less devices.


>> There's going to be a full spectrum of different LEVELS of interaction available in the future. A hive mind would require a computer or intermediary to allow all the participants to function as a normal person, and exchange certain, formatted and edited data. Most actions of other people would be completely useless to know -- much like reading the twitter feeds all day.

However, you could coordinate complicated human activity if you could allow each participant to TUNE IN, to what others are doing if it relates to them. So for instance, if you had two workers on a construction site, one person might need assistance moving a beam, and they'd shout out (in the cyber world) "can anyone help with this beam?" and a computer intermediary would look up the dozen people who fulfill those tasks, selects a handful who are unencumbered, and give them notice. Two people answer and SEE the situation from the point of view of the person needing the help and reply.

But I can tell you, if anyone were keeping up with what's in my head -- they'd not be able to do much else. And it would probably be very distracting and confusing for anyone reading my mind, because there are many thoughts at the same time, and only in my left frontal lobe is the thought that is MOST important to me at any given moment really what any of us are conscious of.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Brilliant post thanks very much for sharing. I think the most important statements in the video highlight the ramifications of no more secrets, the ludicrous nature of segregation of people into classes truly shows through. Thanks again. S&F



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopDogCynic
reply to post by intrptr
 

Excellent point. I am a scientist and was always skeptical of ESP. I opened my mind to it when I had a personal experience that shocked me.... I had a dream that my old friend (who I had not heard from in 2 years) was getting a divorce and that she would call and them me that. The next day, she called and told me of her divorce. This blew my mind and started me on a journey towards understanding the possibility of remote connections to other people.

Thank you for sharing that. Kinda hard to hold stuff like that up to scientific scrutiny? Like Email with BIOware. Or Spirit mail? Since it seems out of our control in that it happens without our initiating it, I lean more towards the idea that these messages come to us from outside ourselves. By whatever agency. In this world we see, hear and manipulate our environment with our given senses. We even invented stuff like phones and satellites that would seem like magic to our forbearers.

But this is different. And pretty rare. I have a lot of those experiences, but I am old. I chalk it up to messengers form "over there" that we neither see nor understand. Yet. Just an inkling of the "mystery" to give us food for thought.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This came to me in an epiphany about 5 years ago, read my signature below. That's been there over four years.

Listen to this. a few weeks ago my two year old nephew was staying over night while his Mom was out of town. He sleeps in my bed while he is over. One morning he was still fast asleep and I woke up. I was lying there like I always do going over my dreams. I was in a deep meditative state and I slipped a bit into the dream state I called his name loudly and suddenly in my mind and as soon as I did he said aloud "hmmm?" and immediately I sat up halfway and looked at him and there he remained sound asleep.


-Alien
edit on 2/10/2012 by Alien Abduct because: spelling correction



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
When I was a kid all I wanted to be was a f*cking Jedi Knight. Now the older I get, the more that idea becomes increasingly possible. Weirdest paradigm I've ever encountered. Hell, once they learn how to cap an energy beam's length (if it's not already done) we'll have lightsabers. Combine that with advanced consciousness and you've got a f*cking Jedi if I've ever seen one

Exciting times to be alive if you ask me, assuming shape-shifting reptilians and the Illuminati don't f*ck us all up first





new topics
top topics
 
161
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join