It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul surging nationally up FIVE pts to 22% in second after Romney

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
www.ipsos-na.com...

Romney 28% (-1)
Paul 22% (+5)
Santorum 16% (+4)
Gingrich 16% (-1)
Don't know 12% (+3)
None/Other 5% (+1)
Won't vote 2% (+1)

www.reuters.com...

Romney 29% (-1)
Paul 21% (+5)
Gingrich 19% (-1)
Santorum 18% (+5)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
He's likely doing much better than that.

Ron Paul is in my neighborhood tonight \o/ FtW!!!!111

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
He's doing well considering all of the media manipulation and the fraudulent activities by the GOP.

This movement is still going strong.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Doesnt really matter he'll never I repeat NEVER win. The turkey or the serial killer obviously will take the GOP..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hmmmm....I guess the "Paul busters" are off bashing on another thread!

edit on 7-2-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

when people say that, the 2 things I think are :

1) The speaker doesn't agree with Pauls' message, thereby not voting for him.

OR
2) The speaker agrees, but seeing is suffering from a huge case of apathy.

and not only about just the upcoming elections, i'm talking about ANYTIME in life. it's amazing how many people will give up/in to something they don't ultimately want to do....because of the perception of insurmountable odds.

My opinion, is that IF people are so apathetic, why not just end it all....Why fight the reaper, when he's coming anyway right?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

For me that is nothing more than a "feel good" poll. The Paul camp does not need a surge in National numbers, he needs a surge on the local levels in States having Primaries.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
RP's biggest preoblem is the way his campaign is being run. He depends a lot on his base and there is a lot of those who come across abrasive and combative when trying to get his message out. This turns off a lot of people right off the bat. He needs to break down his message and focuse on each issue in depth. He needs to put his voting record up against each candidate and make the case that he is the most conservative. He can't keep depending on word of mouth or he will continue to finish 3rd or 4th.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Problem is, those that will make the decision on who is the republican candidate will not accept Paul.
I mostly watch Fox news...no matter how well he is doing, he gets very little attention...Santorum gets more mentions mostly.

So after the Repub party picks Romney can Paul run a successful alternative party campaign and win?

That is what I would like to know.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Really? I feel it is the other way around.

The base relies on the campaign too much.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Outcast Searcher will be along shortly to explain to us how Paulites are tilting these results in Pauls favour and he hasnt got a chance and his foriegn policy will cripple him and...........etc...........etc.........

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Santorum, aka the frothy mix of lube and other stuff, apparently won 2 states when he never even had support during all his campaign, how is that possible without voting fraud?

That frothy mix should go back where it's supposed to... where the sun don't shine.

edit on 8-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Originally posted by wardk28
He needs to put his voting record up against each candidate and make the case that he is the most conservative.

He has. You just haven't heard about it because he's being censored.

Originally posted by wardk28
He can't keep depending on word of mouth or he will continue to finish 3rd or 4th.

When you are blatently censored by the media what else can you do?

I think you are missing the entire point here, he's consistently blacked out of the media yet has a high fan base. What is the guy suppose to do? Parachute into the superbowl with sparklers in one hand and his voting record in the other to get peoples attention?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
What is the guy suppose to do? Parachute into the superbowl with sparklers in one hand and his voting record in the other to get peoples attention?

Well if he does that then all the morons in the states would definately listen.. Football is the most watched sport here..

That isnt a half bad idea...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

www.reuters.com...

Romney 29% (-1)
Paul 21% (+5)
Gingrich 19% (-1)
Santorum 18% (+5)

Now, this is great news, and surprising.
1st, because it is coming from a clearly "mainstream" source - Reuters

2nd: look at Ron Paul's progression in these National polls:

Ron Paul was just at 8% in June 2011
............................12% in October 2011
...................still at 12% in December 2011
.............jumping to 17% in January 5 - January 9, 2012

..........now rising to 22% in the last poll: February 2 - February 6, 2012

This is amazing, especially considering the clearly negative attitude towards Ron Paul
displayed by the mainstream media and the ad hoc prejudice against him for obvious reasons
(by the OWNERS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE - who are the same guys owning TV networks and most newspapers).

Are those guys now scared by the rise of Ron Paul?
How will they react?
How will they stop him?
edit on 8-2-2012 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

Doesnt really matter he'll never I repeat NEVER win. The turkey or the serial killer obviously will take the GOP..

He will if everyone votes for him.

Unelectability?

Not if we all vote for him.

Your song has been on "hot rotation" for a long time now. We're all tired of hearing it - as though it will change anyone's mind - aren't you guys tired of singing it? Don't you have a new song or even some new lyrics?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

This is amazing, especially considering the clearly negative attitude towards Ron Paul displayed by the mainstream media and the ad hoc prejudice against him for obvious reasons (by the OWNERS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE - who are the same guys owning TV networks and most newspapers).

To my way of thinking, if you are unhappy with conditions today, wouldn't the negative attitude indicate you were on the the right track? If the guys that were complicit with digging this hole don't want him, then I'm all for him.

Seems like a no brainer! Any doubts I had about Ron ended when everybody started doing the unelectability dance. Smells like worry to me. Just sayin'
edit on 8-2-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Outcast Searcher will be along shortly to explain to us how Paulites are tilting these results in Pauls favour and he hasnt got a chance and his foriegn policy will cripple him and...........etc...........etc.........

Yeah, where is he? Someone call his house make sure he is ok. I mean he never misses an opportunity. I'm worried...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeywoodFloyd

This is amazing, especially considering the clearly negative attitude towards Ron Paul displayed by the mainstream media and the ad hoc prejudice against him for obvious reasons (by the OWNERS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE - who are the same guys owning TV networks and most newspapers).

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

To my way of thinking, if you are unhappy with conditions today, wouldn't the negative attitude indicate you were on the the right track? If the guys that were complicit with digging this hole don't want him, then I'm all for him.

I totally and whole-heartedly agree with you !!

I find it startling that Ron Paul jumped from 12% to 22% in less than 2 months.

(PS: of course I am a long time supporter of Ron Paul - since 2007.)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I've officially jumped OFF the ron paul bandwagon, guy's not gonna win even a single primary at this point...i mean c'mon...santorum is winning primaries ..lol..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join