It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul surging nationally up FIVE pts to 22% in second after Romney

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wlord

Yeah, it's bad when you can't even beat Santorum. For all of the hollering and screaming, and links to supposed Polls showing a huge margin FOR RP, you would think he is sweeping the primaries. Sorry Paulites, no one will ever win the nomination barely getting 20% of the vote. I know, I know voter fraud and manipulation. Palm meet face. And to put things in perspective, I think that 50,000 people showed up to vote in the R primaries in Minnisota, and he got 13,000 some votes, now how many people voted in the last presidential election, like 20 million? Yeah RP is just steamrolling through the electorate.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't care that RP is polling second nationally, he needs to start winning STATES! That's the most important thing, if we are to believe this poll then how come has hasn't won a single state?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Well I wouldn't call myself a "Paul buster" but I do agree with the sentiment of the poster who said that Paul isn't going to win anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If there are "war drums", then there must be "peace" drums as well. Lobbying for Ron Paul is like pounding on the peace drums, an instrument the MSM will never play.
It is up to us. Go Ron Paul!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

What is the guy suppose to do? Parachute into the superbowl with sparklers in one hand and his voting record in the other to get peoples attention?

Hmmm yes, I think that should be his next plan of action.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Santorum, aka the frothy mix of lube and other stuff, apparently won 2 states when he never even had support during all his campaign, how is that possible without voting fraud?

That frothy mix should go back where it's supposed to... where the sun don't shine.

edit on 8-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

You've hit the nail on the head, it's clear that many of Ron Paul's votes are being given straight to Santorum

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ron paul doing well in a internet poll, im shocked!
If only he could place second in a real-life poll.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
Ron paul doing well in a internet poll, im shocked!
If only he could place second in a real-life poll.

lol @ pure ignorance

read the samples and demographics....oh wait...of course you won't.

I pulled up the information for you anyways...don't you look stupid now, like the rest of the trolls that look stupid and end up getting banned.

And yes, he placed second in a 'real life, scientific poll/survey'

These are findings from an Ipsos poll conducted for Reuters from February 2nd – 6th, 2012. For the survey, a nationally representative, randomly selected sample of exactly 1,033 adults aged 18 and older across the United
States was interviewed by Ipsos via live telephone interviewing on landlines and cell phones. With a sample of this
size, the results are considered accurate within 3 percentage points, 19 times out of 20, of what they would have
been had the entire adult population in the U.S. been polled

edit on 8-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Of the February Polls:

Rasmussen:
=========
Romney 34
Gingrich 27
Santorum 18
Paul 11

Gallup:
=====
Romney 37
Gingrich 21
Santorum 17
Paul 12

Reuters/Ipsos:
===========
Romney 29
Gingrich 19
Santorum 18
Paul 21

ABC News/WaPo
=============
Romney 38
Gingrich 24
Santorum 18
Paul 14

Delegate Count
============
Romney 87
Gingrich 32
Santorum 35
Paul 13

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Of the February Polls:

Rasmussen:
=========
Romney 34
Gingrich 27
Santorum 18
Paul 11

Gallup:
=====
Romney 37
Gingrich 21
Santorum 17
Paul 12

Reuters/Ipsos:
===========
Romney 29
Gingrich 19
Santorum 18
Paul 21

ABC News/WaPo
=============
Romney 38
Gingrich 24
Santorum 18
Paul 14

Delegate Count
============
Romney 87
Gingrich 32
Santorum 35
Paul 13

It appears Paul has flopped again. How surprising.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I did not know February was over ?? And just what is a "February Poll" anyways.

And CNN just stated that Paul will certainly continue to rise in the polls, and without doubt win some states, soon.

Romney = FAIL
Gingrich = FAIL
Santorum = WHAT ???

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I want to believe that Ron Paul will win and turn things around, but then again, I was also suckered into Obama's promises, and look how that turned out.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

I did not know February was over ?? And just what is a "February Poll" anyways.

And CNN just stated that Paul will certainly continue to rise in the polls, and without doubt win some states, soon.

Romney = FAIL
Gingrich = FAIL
Santorum = WHAT ???

I thought CNN was part of the big bad "MSM" who hate liberty and want paul dead. Why would they support Paul? Hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ron should have bought himself a slot in the superbowl commercials. That could have likely won him the whole thing with the right message. Anywho, glad to see him still going strong

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Post dates because the Ipsos poll is the most recent.

Yea you can try to clump them all into one month but these things change on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Wow you troll hard, we might have to take the Ron Paul troll trophy from TinfoilTP and award it to you.

Your ignorance is very strong..as already proven. Just stop posting.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I won't be surprised that all these anti-Ron Paul avatars become Obama avs after the primaries.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'd really like to see RP win some states and eventually the GOP, but sadly even if he does get some, it likely won't be enough. I plan on voting for him when my states primaries roll around and I've been talking to everyone I can to try to get their vote, but with the whole system tilted I doubt it will happen for him. I can still hope though.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Just because someone does not support RP, does not mean that they automatically support Obama.

That is PURE ignorance on your part.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Does anybody know about the North Carolina Primaries and how to get involved for Dr.Paul? I went to NC elections website and only got a calendar for the voting and different deadlines. I want to know how to become a delegate and how to best help Ron Paul in my state. Any body have any info? I am also looking at my states voting process, how are the delegates awarded and such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join