It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYRIA MASSACRE. Where are all the ATS Muslims and their supporters?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

you right, only a dictator who kills his people in the streets like animals...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
CountDrac, ATS (or more specifically it's members) is not a place/crowd to be discussing Muslim countries at. You are not a silly person, so you must have noticed by now that when a protester gets arrested in Israel, it draws more attention than a battalion of tanks bombing a Syrian city, killing their own citizens.

I made the same type of thread before, when the Arab spring just began (Tunisia, Egypt), only to find people calling it a CIA/Mossad psy-op. I then realized that these are people who see the world as they wish and nothing a Muslim country does is actually evil. When it's evil, it's CIA/Mossad. Muslims can do no wrong.

Rant aside - don't let the usual types of bot-like users get to you. Maybe when the death toll will reach 100,000 or a million among the Muslim who kill themselves annualy, they will start shedding real tears. Until then, you better let them whine at how evil the US is for sending ships to the Gulf or whatever else while the innocent Muslim people are getting killed by their own governments by the thousands. These basement dwellers aren't going to get it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The biggest problem is trying to decipher who's who.

Here's a recent defector story...

"Syria’s most senior defector predicts Assad’s army collapse"

General Sheikh fled the army after 37 years of service when the Assad regime’s crackdown on anti-government turned violent, now resulting in the death of more than 6,000 people since protests began in mid-March.

He said what pushed him to leave had been a sexual assault incident, in which soldiers took turns to attack a young bride at a village near the town of Hama.

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
CountDrac, ATS (or more specifically it's members) is not a place/crowd to be discussing Muslim countries at. You are not a silly person,

Hahahahah

Is it ATS ?

Are you fooling a child ?

Israel is the mother of the NWO and the one world government.

When people see that Israelis people make mockery of Jesus and are just fighting within themselves , they start to doubt.

Zionist guy ?
edit on 7/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

You do know there are several Islamic denominations right?

So I wonder...what the purpose of you posting this thread is.

I would personally put it under "political trolling". But since you are on the Zionist side, we'll see nothing happen to this hatemongering thread towards Muslims. (That was your point am I correct?)

I find it sickening that you take what is happening in Syria, people are left dead fighting for their freedom as we speak, and turn it into some kind of anti-Muslim argument...it speaks volume of you personally. To me it makes sense because people who argue like you do(and I've encountered some in real life) are usually full of sociopathic tendencies, do with this info as you wish.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

you right, only a dictator who kills his people in the streets like animals...

And US angels are needed to liberate them.

Amen.

It is much hypocritical when Zionists want to bring peace to nations.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

You do know there are several Islamic denominations right?

So I wonder...what the purpose of you posting this thread is.

I would personally put it under "political trolling". But since you are on the Zionist side, we'll see nothing happen to this hatemongering thread towards Muslims. (That was your point am I correct?)

I find it sickening that you take what is happening in Syria, people are left dead fighting for their freedom as we speak, and turn it into some kind of anti-Muslim argument...it speaks volume of you personally. To me it makes sense because people who argue like you do(and I've encountered some in real life) are usually full of sociopathic tendencies, do with this info as you wish.

It is just their agendas they seek.

And the goal justifies the means for them.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

So, hmdphantom, why haven't we seen your opinion on what's going on in Syria yet on this thread?

Is news on Syria being blocked in Iran right now?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a suppressed report now released link in text

Sunday, February 5, 2012
Arab league monitors find slaughter in Syria the work of foreign-backed subversives
A report by the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) based on a one month inquiry by 160 monitors failed, as Pepe Romero reports in the Asia Times, to conclude that:

... the "evil" Bashar al-Assad government is indiscriminately, and unilaterally, killing its own people, and so regime change is in order.

So the report was either ignored (by Western corporate media) or mercilessly destroyed - by Arab media, virtually all of it financed by either the House of Saud or Qatar. It was not even discussed - because it was prevented by the GCC from being translated from Arabic into English and published in the Arab League's website.

Until it was leaked. Here it is, in full. : www.columbia.edu...

The report is adamant. There was no organized, lethal repression by the Syrian government against peaceful protesters. Instead, the report points to shady armed gangs as responsible for hundreds of deaths among Syrian civilians, and over one thousand among the Syrian army, using lethal tactics such as bombing of civilian buses, bombing of trains carrying diesel oil, bombing of police buses and bombing of bridges and pipelines.

poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com...
canspeccy.blogspot.com...

Deny Ignorance
[and agit-prop]

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The so called "Arab League" and Al-Jazeera are stooges under the control of the west. You cannot trust them, what they say or do is going to be aligned with the west.
It is a shame that NATO and the corporations that NATO represent are bloodthirsty criminals that care nothing for human life. They are behind these atrocities, they are empowering ruthless animals to do their bidding. It is as plain as day, and anyone that cannot see it doesn't know where to look for the actual truth about Syria, and Libya before this, and Iraq before this, and many other countries that apparently no one much gives a crap about.
The reason WE that dare state as much are considered terrorists in our OWN country should tell you who the real terrorists are.
I actually thought at one time that humans had progressed to the point where war atrocities would be condemned by the international community, but then I learned that it depends on whose ox is getting gored. Rape of "certain" powerless people is quite okay it seems. Murder in the name of democracy, or "color revolution" isn't murder at all.
It is important to understand that western media and their Arab puppets are engaged in propaganda, controlled by the same corporations that hope to benefit from all of this killing. If history is our teacher, they WILL benefit while the corpses rot in the street, and disease and chaos decimates the local population.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

So, hmdphantom, why haven't we seen your opinion on what's going on in Syria yet on this thread?

Is news on Syria being blocked in Iran right now?

Syria is just tensioned just like Iran after election.

It is a big manipulation.

Iran is not doing much about it , it's out of hands.

Fools and ignorants live , reproduce and die.

Just like animals do.

Arab league doesn't have any power.

Racists will not find their way toward redemption.

Western puppets such as Jordan , Saudi Arabia , Qatar , Oman kings has been drinking much with their Zionist friends.

Maybe overdoses.
edit on 7/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You know, it really helps when people actually read the report.

There are plenty of accusations against Syria's government in it.

ETA: Oh, and it helps to go to the Arab League's website for the most recent update. They have one dated February 6th talking about the amount of violence on the civilians by Syria's government.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

And why was there so much tension in Iran after the 2009 elections?

And who do you consider to be the fools and the ignorants?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You have to understand how this works. Yes, the Syrian government has to kill their enemies that infiltrate their country, recruit, arm and train an opposition force that is bent on revolution. There is no doubt that they are dealt with in a brutal fashion.
But, this is a response to the planned invasion of their country that they were quite aware was going to happen. This is not a spontaneous revolution of peaceful protestors.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

And why was there so much tension in Iran after the 2009 elections?

And who do you consider to be the fools and the ignorants?

the ones who don't see these : (the ones who expect blessing from America)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by Deetermined

You have to understand how this works. Yes, the Syrian government has to kill their enemies that infiltrate their country, recruit, arm and train an opposition force that is bent on revolution. There is no doubt that they are dealt with in a brutal fashion.
But, this is a response to the planned invasion of their country that they were quite aware was going to happen. This is not a spontaneous revolution of peaceful protestors.

Syria is a friend of Iran standing against Zionists .

Those Arab puppets want Asad gone.

This is nothing new.

There are protests in Syria against those protesters.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by casenately

Well in case you missed it this post has a duel purpose.
1. Make people aware of the situation in Syria.
2. Show the hypocrisy of the anti Israeli voices that are mostly Muslim on this site by not posting one post on the situation in Syria.

Now if you have any thoughts on the subject please post it. Otherwise move on, you are off topic…

I found this yesterday and to me, it looks similar to what happened in Libya.

Hope the link works.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Well, hmdphantom, it looks like you're out of excuses, but what did we expect? There are no excuses for Iran. Not even possible to make them up any longer.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Once again I ask you, why do the Arab puppets want Assad gone?

More proof that your neighbors don't approve of what Iran and Syria have been spreading around the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Sorry, ive seen too much war propaganda wmds, babies thrown out of incubators, airstrikes that never happened in libya, now right on cue for a syrian invasion is another "massace" video. Sorry not buying it, change your playbook.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join