It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYRIA MASSACRE. Where are all the ATS Muslims and their supporters?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

indeed there are none so blind as those who refuse to see, or have their heads up their anal sphincters

To underscore the personal meaning of events of international scope, I offer three scenarios on a small scale. These events don't involve countries and entire peoples. The players are a few individuals, and the setting is a single neighborhood.

It's your neighborhood, and you're one of the players.

Situation One:

Several of Sam's friends are viciously murdered. Sam says he knows who did it, and he can prove it. Most people, including Sam, think that the suspected murderer is hiding in Tom's house. Sam demands that Tom surrender the alleged killer. Tom responds that he'd be happy to do so; Tom requests only that Sam show him the evidence that the suspected killer is, in fact, guilty. Sam insists he has the evidence, so Tom can't imagine why the request would be problematic.

Sam refuses Tom's offer and repeats his demand that Tom surrender the supposedly guilty man without conditions. Tom says again that he'd be glad to comply with Sam's demand; he only asks that Sam offer the evidence that Sam says he has. This back-and-forth continues; neither Sam nor Tom will alter his position. In frustration, Tom finally declares: "Look, I'll do everything you demand. You say you have evidence proving he's guilty. So show it to me. Then you can have him. You can have everything you say you want."

At that point, Sam yells: "THIS MEANS WAR!!" Sam means it. He kills Tom and his entire family, destroys Tom's house, murders several of his neighbors and wrecks much of the neighborhood.

Seeming Madness: The Suffocating Unreality that Kills

How would you describe Sam's behavior? Note that, in all of these scenarios, Sam's victim repeatedly assures Sam that he can have whatever Sam says he wants. Every time, despite the fact that Sam can have everything he says he wants -- and despite the further fact that Sam gets everything he says he wants -- Sam's only response is: "THIS MEANS WAR!!"

We can certainly conclude that what Sam says he wants is not what he actually wants. The scenarios compel a further conclusion, an especially terrible one: what Sam actually wants can be achieved in only one way -- the destruction of his victim. And as I've indicated, the destruction always encompasses more than just a single victim: other people are destroyed as well.

It is tempting to say that Sam is a homicidal maniac. In one sense, that's true, and I will not argue the point. But the full truth is far worse: what if Sam isn't "just" a homicidal maniac? What if he knows exactly what he wants and has set in motion a plan to achieve it? Note this: so far, Sam's plan has worked.

For this is the view of the ruling class: "America is God. God's Will be done."

What they want is dominion over the world. They intend to have it. In pursuit of this aim, as they believe the necessity arises, they will destroy anyone and anything that stands in their way. To describe their behavior as insane is to miss the much more critical point, and to minimize the far greater danger. They know exactly what they're doing. They're hoping that you do not. To date, far too many people oblige them.

Don't help them in their pursuit of brutality, oppression, murder and vast destruction. I state again: they know exactly what they're doing. Be sure you judge them accordingly.

keep up the good work hmdphantom

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Some times stories make the points clearer.

But blind people just stick to the story and don't get the meaning.

I am happy to see you are not blind

I hope you could do better and better analyzing things.

edit on 7/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

indeed, i am seriously considering "trolling"
these kinds of threads in future by posting a relevant
Nasrudin story.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

The Arab league are just a bunch of dictators and despots who have no interest in human rights or the sanctity of their citizens. Why people give credence to this group is beyond me. Half of them are trying to kill off disent in their own countries.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

The Arab league are just a bunch of dictators and despots who have no interest in human rights or the sanctity of their citizens. Why people give credence to this group is beyond me. Half of them are trying to kill off disent in their own countries.

Some one is informed here.

Security ,

dispose of it.

(kidding)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

indeed, i am seriously considering "trolling"
these kinds of threads in future by posting a relevant
Nasrudin story.

How do you know him ?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Where is the criticism on these Muslim leaders?

Because maybe it goes without saying? See, I understand fully that in your warped and twisted world, being against the aggression and policies of the Israeli government immediately means I support terrorists and want to cheer when they kill people.

But for those of us living in "reality" it's not quite so black and white. I support Iran in their aim to have peaceful nuclear power. I'm all for stopping them if any evidence that is VALID can be provided to show it's anything other than peaceful.

I'm 100% behind Israels right to live and be free and peaceful and to protect themselves when needed.
I'm 100% AGAINST Israel in relation to Gaza

I'm 100% against this, and and actually quite pissed off you immediately expect people like me to support this crap.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
New report came out that Mossad agents are dressing up as Syrian troops and killing civilians.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Would you be so kind as to tell us where we can find this report you're talking about? I think it could be a blockbuster, if true.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by GLaDOS

Would you be so kind as to tell us where we can find this report you're talking about? I think it could be a blockbuster, if true.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

I noticed (up in the right hand corner of the video) that credit is given to Syrian Youths English. I assume this is a government approved source. I could easily be wrong, but it looks like the Syrian government is saying that the Syrian government isn't so bad.

That video may or may not accurately represent the facts, but I think you can see where some people might be suspicious of the source.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

funny how that works, the same could be said of western leadership
why give them any credence either

definitely not one of your better posts, old bean
tad bit jingoistic, what?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I agree, our own nations would violently put down any attempt at a revolution.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
Look at this Disturbing video. Yet again we have another Muslim regime or dictatorship killing innocent civilians.
Another Muslim country, Syria that its leader Bashar al-Assad who also blamed Israel for all of Syria’s problems only to Distract his publics eye from his barbaric corrupt government. And I am checking the recent posts and I don’t see even one post from ATS Muslims and its supporters on Syria.

Where is the support for their brothers?
Where is the criticism on these Muslim leaders?
Where is the criticism and uproar at the backwards mentality of these Muslim countries where their leaders and Muslim regimes slaughter their own people, force them to live under Islamic law and crush their freedom and civil liberties.

All I see is Israel this and Israel that. What HYPOCRISY…
I don’t see Palestinians dieing by the hundreds each day. Only Syrians…

I suggest you stop blaming Israel for all the problems in the Middle East and focus half of your attention to your brothers who are dieing daily in the streets by your own leaders. Maybe then, once you get rid of these primitive religious regimes and barbaric dictators there will be peace in the Middle East.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-2-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

I don't get it...are you having a crack at the Muslims?

If so, that isn't right. That just isn't right.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I saw no evidence of anything except a bit of violence and an injured child.

reports say that up to 50 people are dead, I saw recent reports saying santa was on his way and that even had a NORAD radar tracking him, I give the santa story a bit more credability than tthe youtube I just watched

The way I heard the story, it was Mrs. Santa that was leading the sled this time. And she was angry at all the bad children in the Middle East.

It's going to be a lot more than 1 injured child there, in a few days ... they're going to die in the tens of thousands from radiation positioning from depleted uranium shells. If Mrs. Santa gets her way.

edit on 7/2/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I've said it before.
In the Muslim world only the crazies do the talking.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is the report of the Arab League stating otherwise Mr. OP

They (Qatar) tried to hide it but it still leaked.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Now, everybody move on, nothing to see here apart from some angry warmongering trolls.
edit on 7-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I take it you don't play Chess.

They're all buddies - like the Knights of the round table and the game is going exactly according to plan.

The pawns are all confused - some more so than others because many of them have their eyes wide open.

You're the best kind of Pawn your leaders could hope for - you set a good example for all the others.

Very sad.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is the muslim way, it has been so for 1400 years. This is what their religion is built on, blood and death. They turn on eachother as quick as they turn on us. Did you notice when american toops started evacuating the region they went back to blowing eachother up?
, i rest my case.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join