It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

SYRIA MASSACRE. Where are all the ATS Muslims and their supporters?

page: 2
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant
 


By your post it seems that you are under the assumption that it is only the CIA operating in the Middle East. Or you are just side stepping the fact that Russia and China and other nations as well have their own operatives all over the world.




Whats the greater danger:

1) propagandic Syrian "killing machine" kills on

2) USA "killing machine" invades and massacres more countries with some random excuse of the moment


So those are the only players in the game? Wow. News to me.




posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I don't mean to not care about the massacre and heartache of any group of people anywhere on the planet, but our media has a bad habit of showing "proof" via video which often isn't even the correct one.

Plus that "Arab Spring" had "CIA coup" written all over it. I mean, when they show supposed ignorant, uneducated villagers in remote places in Egypt and Libya with protest signs written in English, you know that something is wrong with that picture.

If what they say is true in Syria, that is a terrible thing. But it is the mainstream media's own fault if many of us tend not to believe them.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac
 




2. Show the hypocrisy of the anti Israeli voices that are mostly Muslim on this site by not posting one post on the situation in Syria.


You assume too much.

There are many on this site that oppose the government of Israel (not Jews), that are not Muslim. I have not commented on the issue in Syria simply because I do not think there is enough credible information to form an educated opinion yet.

I think your comment "mostly Muslim" really shows your intent in this thread and could be used to show that you, in fact, have an anti-Muslim agenda.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm
 


Lol, How ignorant can you be?
So the Arab League lies as well…

Again, front page in Al Jazeera. Move on you have been served...

Dracula out

www.aljazeera.com...



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


It's the Mossad posing as the CIA Boncho. Or it's both. Take your pick.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
reply to post by boncho
 


Assad does not report to the Arab league. He reports to his people who all support him. If there was indeed a civil uprising it would have happened on a full scale by now. I have family that live in that country....I assure you the media reports are much different than what is really going on.


I welcome any information that comes from people in countries that are being covered by the media.

What is "really going on" right now is proxy wars being fought in the Middle Eastern nations. Just as Russia and the US fought in Afghanistan, Vietnam...

How the proxy wars will escalate in the ME we will only see. But as this OP is about Syrian violence, its clearly asking if people are against an Arab country causing issues against it's own people.

Whether or not there are other hands involved in the politics, the simple fact is other Arab nations are condemning Syria for its actions, so there is no "kool aid" to be drunk in the topic.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Arab League lost all credibility a long time ago and is made up of US friendly states who themselves are run by autocratic oppressive regimes. But that's acceptable because they buy lots of arms from the US, allow US bases on their soil (sand?) and know which palms to grease.
Al-Jazeera lost credibility too a while back, being a Qatari organ, more sop after Qatar practically admitted having sent several hundred members of it's military to fight in Libya.

So, hardly believable and impartial sources!


Where was the outrage when Israel was slaughtering Gazans? Where was / is the outrage at Bahraini and Saudi police and military slaughtering and torturing Bahraini protestors? Where is the outrage at Libyan rebels still arresting, torturing and murdering other Libyans?

China and Russia are the ones acting to prevent another US puppet regime being setup for the benefit of the US and Israel, not the Syrian people.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
The Arab League lost all credibility a long time ago and is made up of US friendly states who themselves are run by autocratic oppressive regimes.




I supposed the Dracula person was trying to mix up Arab (league) with Muslims or something,
LOL



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm
 
Then what IS going on there?
And do you feel that American foreign policy is consistant in the region?



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm
 


Ya, maybe your imaginary family unless they are Assad supporters. In that case you probably wont be hearing from them very soon.

Stop trolling, you are only hurting your Muslim friends who are dieing in the streets. I personally really don’t care…



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I don't mean to not care about the massacre and heartache of any group of people anywhere on the planet, but our media has a bad habit of showing "proof" via video which often isn't even the correct one.

Plus that "Arab Spring" had "CIA coup" written all over it. I mean, when they show supposed ignorant, uneducated villagers in remote places in Egypt and Libya with protest signs written in English, you know that something is wrong with that picture.

If what they say is true in Syria, that is a terrible thing. But it is the mainstream media's own fault if many of us tend not to believe them.

Well you took all the words I had to say.......almost.
Great points though.

I'd add this. I'm sitting here, shocked, to find myself grateful to Russia and China. I never thought I'd feel that way and I probably never will again, but they did a good deed for the century by vetoing that resolution.

It's not about Syria at all in why I say that. It's about the precedent of international intervention by force entirely for the internal matters of another nation.

Where the heck does THAT whole concept EVER stop if it becomes acceptable conduct? What is the purpose of the UN at all, if not to insure that precise thing wasn't happening?



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Funny how its always a "muslim" thing.... and not a 'Syrian' or an 'Iranian' thing.
Oh well, they are all the same right?



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by ignant
 


By your post it seems that you are under the assumption that it is only the CIA operating in the Middle East. Or you are just side stepping the fact that Russia and China and other nations as well have their own operatives all over the world.


I am talking about CIA operation. You claim Russia and China have their own operations all over the world, then show it... ie, When and where were the last time China or Russia dropped 100s of tons of Depleted or Enriched Uranium (radiological equivalent to several nuclear bombs) on Afghan or Iraqi civilians, or wherever??



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
reply to post by boncho
 


It's the Mossad posing as the CIA Boncho. Or it's both. Take your pick.



Originally posted by ignant
reply to post by ignant
 


I am talking about CIA operation. You claim Russia and China have their own operations all over the world, then show it...


SVR in Germany.

China in Iran.


SVR in the Middle East

As one of the implementers of Russian foreign policy, the SVR has been involved in most recent conflicts in the Middle East and the Balkans, sometimes behaving more like an adversary of Western interests rather than a partner




Moscow’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov is due to visit Syria on Tuesday along with Mikhail Fradkov chief of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR).

Head of SVR to go to Syria to discuss reform

Russian SVR is just as much involved in this as the CIA/Mossad. As they are in other nations as well, as are other nations involved...So on and so forth.
edit on 6-2-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by solarstorm
 


Ya, maybe your imaginary family unless they are Assad supporters. In that case you probably wont be hearing from them very soon.

Stop trolling, you are only hurting your Muslim friends who are dieing in the streets. I personally really don’t care…


Actually you do care or else you wouldn't continue to post. My family all Christians living side by side with Muslims. Doubt you understand the Syrian demographic count....very diverse in religion. Lots of Christians and lots of Muslims living in harmony. Something that the zionists absolutely hate is people living in harmony.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by solarstorm
 
Then what IS going on there?
And do you feel that American foreign policy is consistant in the region?



Here buddy


Check this out....www.fourwinds10.net...

Western media lie about Syria – eyewitness reports


edit on 6-2-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm
 


Again with your ignorance?
Don’t try to make this post about the Israeli issue. This post is about Assad killing his own people and yet another Middle Eastern dictatorship.
Stay on topic or move on...

I also have a friend in Syria and he tells me they are dieing in the streets like dogs…



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by solarstorm
 


Again with your ignorance?
Don’t try to make this post about the Israeli issue. This post is about Assad killing his own people and yet another Middle Eastern dictatorship.
Stay on topic or move on...


Dude, you are the one who brought up Israel:

All I see is Israel this and Israel that. What HYPOCRISY…
I don’t see Palestinians dieing by the hundreds each day. Only Syrians…


Troll thread.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm
 
Okay.
So you dispute the 7,000 killed claim?

My point is, when there was civil unrest in Iran, we did nothing.
When there was civil unrest in Egypt, we supported the protestors.
When there was civil unrest in Libya, we went in with the military.
When there is civil unrest in Syria, we go to the UN.

Civil issues belong (right or wrong) within that country. Yet we selectively show support either in words or actions for either side with no consistant approach.

ATS tends to mirror public reaction to these issues. Yet there is much silence on the topic.

I question the consistancy of our foreign policy and the fervor that some here approach. Either towards another countries actions or our own.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join