It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision from the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
A while ago between sleep and waking, I had this flash. I saw a woman anchor and noticed immediately that the fashion she wore was not from now or the past. So I assumed it was from the future.

She wore a grey tunic like shirt, with silver around the neck line which was square. The sleeves were 3/4. The right one had a part taken out at about the shoulder and was hanging lower. She wore shiny green thight pants that were bound together at the feet with I guess elastic.

Her hair was blond and sleek with highlights in bands. Her make up was quite dull, bit black around the eyes and no noticable lipstick/blush. She was about 30 to 35. And wearing good foundation as she looked flawless.

I saw her standing, and I think she wore low boots but can't be sure.

I know all about past fashions and make up, so I really know that the lady wasn't from the now or past.

Have you had visions from the future?
edit on 6-2-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

How long was that 'flash' ? You seem to remember quite some details

ETA: I somehow had to think of the Woman from the Jetsons cartoon

edit on 6-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Very short, but I have an awesome memory when it comes to clothes and make up. I collect ould cosmetics and spend hours on youtube watching actual vintage beauty films. I am addicted to beauty past and also beauty now.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Jetsons, hahahah no way she was quite pretty and a very real woman!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You know, if it was a news anchor, I would pay more attention to what she was saying, and not what she was wearing.

Being able to describe the exact make of what she was wearing, and absolutely nothing about what she was saying, just because you're a fashion nut, screams, "SHALLOW" to me. Sorry, but that's how I call it.

Tell me what she said, and I might have more to add.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
By the way, beauty is only skin deep. If you are a woman, you better learn that now, because in 40 years from now, you'll have wrinkles and grey hair. Better get psychiatric help form lost beauty while you can.

Again, tell us what she said and I will have more to say.

Note: I have little respect for people who look skin deep (including their clothing fashion) and no further.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

ouch! I couldn't hear her! It was very short. Shallow, are you w#nking crazy
beauty rules!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Why not see the future? Over my life time I have seen a number of "known" ghosts so real I thought they were. They were all from the past, dressed in period clothing. If one can see the past why not the future?

Question is, how do you know it was the future? We haven't been there (yet) and don't know the fashions (yet). Maybe the clothing you saw was an idea you should try to design and market that might be successful in the future? They say that is how "lightbulb" ideas work.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It was just like watching tv, but just for a flash. Must be the future. Or an alternate reality as in not our future.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
By the way, beauty is only skin deep. If you are a woman, you better learn that now, because in 40 years from now, you'll have wrinkles and grey hair. Better get psychiatric help form lost beauty while you can.

Again, tell us what she said and I will have more to say.

Note: I have little respect for people who look skin deep (including their clothing fashion) and no further.

Are there also shrinks for cranky people! Geez Louise....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Are there flying cars? Please tell me there are flying cars.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
oops.. Reread

What was she saying? It's not something in your far off future. It's something soon. Few days, few weeks, maaaybe a few months at most. (longer dreams seems to hold more time than these)

Her clothing may be metaphoric, i'm not sure. Could be giving you design ideas

What was the cast about, do you remember anything about it? What were you doing in your dream?

edit on 6-2-2012 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I wasn't dreaming, this was just a flash while snoozing. She was the onbly one, background was yellow. I don't design clothes.

Can we all please get past the clothes already

I want to hear YOUR visions of the future!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My visions of the future involve waking up to random woman in front of me, in my living room, but naked.... Wait that just happen..... Oh well its always fun when history repeats itself

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
My visions of the future involve waking up to random woman in front of me, in my living room, but naked.... Wait that just happen..... Oh well its always fun when history repeats itself

And probably a few empty bottles

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Of course, you dont expect me to get a naked stranger in my living room sober do you... :p

new topics

top topics

join