It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Is A Sign Of World War III, Not Occultism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

You pointed out the whole "bread and circus" in the other half time Super Bowl thread, and I really liked that idea you had, I think it fits well here too.

I do think many people watch the Super Bowl and shove tortilla chips down their throat, enjoy men beating each other up and it is nothing more than the commoners watching a match in a roman coliseum.

You did a good job by making that connection. I do find it strange that a roman theme was used and I wonder if it was intentional or coincidence, i wonder if they picked the roman theme just because it was cool, or if they wanted to remind us we are roman like?

one thing is for sure, it was highly ironic, and I do not think many people saw the irony!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You people really need to get a life, It was just a half-time show!
edit on 6-2-2012 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What did LMFAO have to do it with it?/

was the lack of their Robot on a conspiracy that they were taking over?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija

You pointed out the whole "bread and circus" in the other half time Super Bowl thread, and I really liked that idea you had, I think it fits well here too.

I do think many people watch the Super Bowl and shove tortilla chips down their throat, enjoy men beating each other up and it is nothing more than the commoners watching a match in a roman coliseum.

You did a good job by making that connection. I do find it strange that a roman theme was used and I wonder if it was intentional or coincidence, i wonder if they picked the roman theme just because it was cool, or if they wanted to remind us we are roman like?

one thing is for sure, it was highly ironic, and I do not think many people saw the irony!!!

Thanks, I do think this was one of the main themes of this show. Nothing has changed, the people at the Superbowl screaming and clapping for Madonna were intended to represent the Roman plebians (ie. a member of the lower classes, a vulgar or coarse person) They have obviously never heard of Juvenal or the phrase 'Bread and circuses'
Makes me think of Bill Hicks shouting "Go back to sleep America!".

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I agree with you Dr. Hammond; Madonna and MIA were totally calling us lower class citizens during that entire ordeal...

the only satisfaction I have is knowing that shes almost 60 and I could use the "Senior Citizen Discount" insult against her...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I liked it all except that MIA person. Never heard of her ... and she sucked.

Sir,do not write her off before you watch the video for her weird hardcore punk song called "Born Free"
Here is a link
www.dailymotion.com...

Watch with volume up if you dare,but not if you are of a sensitive disposition,as its over 18s only.
Wait till you find out who are the enemy...

Sorry for the off topic folks,just saying.
edit on 6/2/2012 by Silcone Synapse because: letters rearranged for your reading pleasure

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
MIA is actually a great artist

This came out a few days ago

This is good to humanize the middle east

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Wait...what?

So you're telling us Madonna was secretly sending us all signals that she is privy to US plans to start WWIII?

I don't know why I even bother at times.... :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Beware the Ides of March.

What does cleopatra and Rome have to do with WWIII?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Cant a halftime show just be... a halftime show???

Does everything that happens in the world involve some kind of conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
maybe she was just trying to top fergie ?

c'mon peeps

it was a concert at a footbal game.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Was the Janet Jackson nip slip really the all seeing eye? Everyone was looking at that and it went viral.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Here's the evil mastermind that created your WWIII half time show...

Jamie King (born 1972) is a creative director and choreographer whose work directing concert tours for pop stars has grossed over two billion dollars. He learned how to direct while dancing for Michael Jackson, Prince, and Madonna where he learned attention to detail (from Michael), how to push boundaries (with Prince), and how to have integrity in performance and provide a personal experience for fans (with Madonna).

King started his career in entertainment as a dancer. He went on tour with Michael Jackson on his Dangerous World Tour in 1992. Afterward he worked as a director and choreographer in Prince's Glam Slam West nightclub in Los Angeles, CA. While at Grand Slam West, King created a new show every week using songs that Prince was unable to commercially release due to legal obligations to Warner Brothers Records. It was during this time that King learned staging. After seeing a performance by Prince at the 1993 American Music Awards that King directed and choreographed, Madonna called him to talk about working together. The first time they worked together was when he choreographed her 1995 video "Human Nature".

King recently directed and choreographed for Madonna's performance during the Super Bowl XLVI halftime show.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Here's the evil mastermind that created your WWIII half time show...

Jamie King (born 1972) is a creative director and choreographer whose work directing concert tours for pop stars has grossed over two billion dollars. He learned how to direct while dancing for Michael Jackson, Prince, and Madonna where he learned attention to detail (from Michael), how to push boundaries (with Prince), and how to have integrity in performance and provide a personal experience for fans (with Madonna).

King started his career in entertainment as a dancer. He went on tour with Michael Jackson on his Dangerous World Tour in 1992. Afterward he worked as a director and choreographer in Prince's Glam Slam West nightclub in Los Angeles, CA. While at Grand Slam West, King created a new show every week using songs that Prince was unable to commercially release due to legal obligations to Warner Brothers Records. It was during this time that King learned staging. After seeing a performance by Prince at the 1993 American Music Awards that King directed and choreographed, Madonna called him to talk about working together. The first time they worked together was when he choreographed her 1995 video "Human Nature".

King recently directed and choreographed for Madonna's performance during the Super Bowl XLVI halftime show.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness. Its reality check time folks. Not everything in the world is a conspiracy. ATS is becoming like the boy who cried wolf. IF we call "conspiracy!!" on every little thing that comes across the news or tv, were going to be wrong and ridiculed for it. It defeats the purpose of disclosure. WE will be taken seriously as a movement when we stop making our cause just look laughable.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is what people who are NOT football fans during Super Bowl.

By the way, did you choose Madonna for your Fantasy Football League team?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Maybe...just maybe...it was just a performance.

I know it's a long shot...but it might just be.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
To just throw out that this was a conspiracy of WW3 is out there...I mean out there..... And unless one can prove that the choreographer who developed the show is somehow involved in a massive WW3 plot, then this thread needs to go where it belongs, the grey area...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join