It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Is A Sign Of World War III, Not Occultism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
For those that don't seem to understand what Madonna's performance was all about....
She was cleopatra and when Cleopatra entered Rome ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!

As a Roman general, with a powerful army in the eastern provinces, Antony is able to give his new wife a spectacular wedding present - much of the Middle East.

www.historyworld.net...

Everyone thinks that the performance was occultic, perhaps a little of it was
But it was mostly a sign of the times to come

A great war will soon come about now that Cleopatra has entered Rome again!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Forgive me, it's morning and I have not had coffee yet. But speaking in modern day time who exactly would Cleopatra be and what are you considering to be Rome? By comparison I mean.. I know who Cleopatra is and I know Rome, but who is the comparison for our time?

On the HCG diet at the moment.. can't have my coffee the way I like it so I'm reduced to drinking green tea.. sighh My mind has yet to wake up. LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And you can prove this? Or is this just another theory?

If it's just a theory, join the line of people waving cardboard signs shouting, "Bush was a reptilian, and Obama is the Antichrist!"

Because that's exactly how much reliable proof you have. Interesting insight though.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Good call, ModernAcademia!

You could most certainly be correct. Although, I wouldn't discount the fact that the elite and WWIII go hand in hand. So, along with all the Illuminati symbolism reinforces your analysis, which makes your argument much stronger.

Seeing as much of the videos these days depict a police state, the use of Roman soldiers says the same thing.

link   
just wish the end would come and get it over with. tired of waiting already....tired of seeing the poor oppressed, innocent killed, big companies poisoning us...

link   
God I HOPE Madonna is not going to rule the US. That would just suck.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
have to admire the imagination of the op
this is why i love ATS

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ok 1st off this is the 3rd time that I have read an article posting that the half-time show was strange.

Finally, I decided to watch it above and you know what? It was a performance. That is all!

It seemed very Madonna like and that is it.

...oh wait are people still caught on the fact her name is Madonna?

Jeez..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Yes and entertainment is a great tool to condition the masses.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Another thing to consider is that the part of the show where World Peace was illuminated, the darkened parts were in the shape of an eagle or Phoenix. More Phoenix rising from the ashes imagery, which is a symbol of rebuilding after war burns everything down.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
they could have got someone a bit more appropriate to play cleopatra instead of some old has-been who had to mime her way through most of the performance.

shocking stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I thought the half time show was a sign that ... if you have enough $$$ you can stay young for a very long time. For her age - Madonna did a great job jumping around in those spike heels and singing. I'm sure her entrance was supposed to outshine LadyGaga's egg one ... I liked it all except that MIA person. Never heard of her ... and she sucked.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Seems she is jealous of that weird Lady gaga beastie,and wants to steal her occult/illuminati crap.
Yeah!!!Lets all try to be like Satan,its great fun!!
;(
I am not sure if she is even aware of the symbolism you mentioned,but hey its all money in her bank I suppose.
Would be interesting to find out if she chose her own outfit and set,or if it was one of her"controllers."
Hehe crazy bint IMO..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Too many people on the planet Earth.

The Depopulation War is inevitable.

Are you prepared?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by mudbeed

Yes and entertainment is a great tool to condition the masses.

Yeah... you mean the same masses (millions) that are already seduced into watching the Super Bowl to begin with?

SooooOo.

People are already watching it. I don't see your point.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I was thinking there was a message of war in the performance but I don't agree that she is representing Cleopatra. I think she is representing the Egyptian goddess of war, Sekhmet. You can hear what sounds like swords throughout this version of 'Vogue' and Madonna does a kind of ritualistic egyptian looking dance pose through the song.

Sekhmet was used to punish mankind for their sins but got carried away with bloodlust in battle and nearly destroyed humanity, rituals were needed to pacify her....

....to pacify Sekhmet, festivals were celebrated at the end of battle, so that the destruction would come to an end. During an annual festival held at the beginning of the year, a festival of intoxication, the Egyptians danced and played music to soothe the wildness of the goddess and drank great quantities of wine ritually to imitate the extreme drunkenness that stopped the wrath of the goddess—when she almost destroyed

en.wikipedia.org...

After being pacified Sekhmet was a much more peaceful Goddess and she takes on aspects of other Godesses and in terms of the myth, disappears. If you notice Madonna becomes more mellow and less war like through the performance. At the end of, she disappears completely and the words 'World peace' are flashed up.

So it seems we have at the beginning of the year a version of this ritual to pacify Sekhmet performed at the Superbowl (which represents the festival of intoxication).

Maybe the message is that we are going to be lead into a major war and we are being told World peace will be there at the end? This is of course is if you agree with the theory that tptb have to ask our permission in a ritual , energetic sense, before they carry out their agenda. Personally I don't like the idea of what we might have to sacrifice to appease this Goddess of war.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

some times a song and dance , is just a song and dance

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

some times a song and dance , is just a song and dance

[color=cyan]

Nice show by Madonna
I do agree with some who post that YES Audio-Video influence can be strong tools to minipulate the HUMAN masses in a positive or negative way. I cannot read too deep into the symbolsim for I am not a free mason or secrataz society member of EA*rth so its a guess call for the most part. I did notice her Roman type wear and it reminded me of the -watch the throne tour- Egyptian kilt type clothing that Kanye West was wearing so who knows maybe they ARE doing things behing the scenes. I guess IF some cosmic related GROUP shows up then many will know their answers as to who they are worshiping or envoking. Thing is if they are I HOPE THEY KNOW FOR SURE who they are worshiping or envoking.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree with you madonna's performance was pretty impressive, not bad as she's no spring chicken anymore. MIA is actually a very good artist a bit different from the usual mainstream.

As for the OP, I'm not sure I agree with your connection. I find all these kind of large performances play up to some type of illuminati meme.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Madonna? You mean that ol' pigskin..

I see nothing of relevance here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join