It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
As a performer (former) I feel it was an amazing show....but I look at it differently than most....
With that said.....her show revolved around Mythology....
I find interest in it, but don't take alarm or feel there is a conspiracy..

Me too.

Finding conspiracy in everything - - really drags after a while.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin

oh im aware. im aware of why people are freaking out. i grew up in a super religious home (pastor's daughter here) and was raised that mythology is of satan and any symbol that was not a cross was of satan and that if you even looked upon such things god would strike you dead. (in so many words) an di could go on and on and on....

I always found that funny because according to the bible the cross would be considered a false idol. But not to jump off topic the symbolisem in that show was oustanding. Good grief and i thought secret society's were supposed to be idk secret.

Skull and Bones is a secret society. It is a society of secrets rather than a society that is secret. It works both ways though. I'm sure there are some clubs or societies that are a secret.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

good lord, it was a joke. yes im making fun of it all...because i put no weight to the super duper secret meanings that are suppose to do something (though i dont know what) and that nobody is able to even prove were intentional....

I think that's the best point made so far in this entire thread. What is this "something"? I wanted to dance, too... as soon as I heard the synth for "Rock Anthem" start... my gawd, that is a fun song!!!

The biggest problem, I believe, with the whole "symbolism" thing is that people don't seem to want to figure out the origination of symbols, but rather like to stop at the point in history where their "symbol" was used in a nefarious way. Look at the Swastika, and how that looks to the world post-WWII. It NEVER had any nefarious meanings attached to it until that period in history. The "All Seeing Eye of Province"? Another great example of people not looking at what it came from... doesn't matter, it's occult symbolism, right? Doesn't matter that the Egyptians would paint the "Eye of Horus" on their boats for protection, because it also stood for "royal power" or was used as an Illuminati symbol.

And then we get another problem of anything choreographed seems to be a "purposeful ritual" of sorts. Because it was planned. And wealthy influential people had their hands in it. Because I can't afford to put on a NON-ritualistic, non-themed Superbowl Halftime Show on my $11/hour wages. But then, if I could, because I know advertising and graphic art and understand how imagery and colors affect the mind, I couldn't be trusted to put on legitimate entertainment without inserting some agenda, right? I've been writing and performing music for 23 years, so I'm sure that would add to my expertise in brainwashing.

Honestly, I am more worried about my food supply than possibly catching a meme from a halftime show.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ever since the Madonna Lez incident, have not been big Fan.
Proffesionally, she nailed it.
Her smooth transition from Past,Present,Future, was superb.
Her interaction of God and History, whether, intentional or not,, (ya right),
was Perfect.
Her hope for the future, portrayed, correctly,
her future depicted,,Truth.
i liked it.
on a scale of 1 too 69,,
it was Homey.

p.s Lirye is David's Gift.
Thumbs UP

Me.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave

Originally posted by WhereIsReality
That presentation was exacly what I expected it to be. Madona singing her most famous occult song wearing egyptain clothing with all sorts of obvious occult signs. If you do any reaserch on this issue you will find that our media is completrly controlled and part of a mass cult. Pop "Cult"ure. I also love how the game ended and the first people to talk about the win in front of the crowds was the owners of the giants. I am so sick of these people. I am even more sick of people that defend the way things are and dont do any reaserch because us knowledgeable people are nothing more than idiotic conspiracy lunatics. I pray for the day this ends. I wish more people understood what was going on and rejected it.

Why are Egyptian and Greek and Roman symbols associated with the Occult?

I never understood this. You know that all those cultures existed THOUSANDS of years before Christianity or the concept of "the occult" were even invented, right? Who's to say that Christianity is not the "false religion" trying to distract the world from the one TRUE god, Zeus?

I mean, if the Earth is only a few thousand years old, the Ancient Greeks were probably actually around to see God doing his thing.

I never stated the occult was a false religion. It's not a religion at all. The practice is used by very few today and the most ancient of occult mysticism is much more exclusive.

Wtf? In theory the Earth is billions of years old. Human artifacts have been dated back to 3 million years ago.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

good lord, it was a joke. yes im making fun of it all...because i put no weight to the super duper secret meanings that are suppose to do something (though i dont know what) and that nobody is able to even prove were intentional....

But then, if I could, because I know advertising and graphic art and understand how imagery and colors affect the mind, I couldn't be trusted to put on legitimate entertainment without inserting some agenda, right? I've been writing and performing music for 23 years, so I'm sure that would add to my expertise in brainwashing.

Honestly, I am more worried about my food supply than possibly catching a meme from a halftime show.

Maybe you're just a bad musician, majority of the most famous entertainers do it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
LOL i was totally sitting here watching everything thinking to myself, someone on ATS is going to link a conspiracy to the super bowl i know it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Plain and simple, the half-time show sucked! I cant remember a good half-time show in my life. Janet Jackson "Wardrobe Malfunction", Black Eyed Peas last year were horrendous (didnt lip sync though, props), someone else lip synched a few years ago but I forgot who. ABC, CBS, etc or whoever hosts the superbowl always try and blow things out of proportion and get strange performers. Why not just keep it simple and have a classic band come on for the middle age crowd (Aerosmith maybe?) and than transition into a more modern feel with hip-hop (Jay-Z?) and finish it off with good ol country (Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan/Miranda Lampert?). All good artists with reputable songs and no strange gestures like MIA flipping off the camera this year. Simple, clean, and balanced fun for all.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Skeptics:

What is Madonna's affinity with ancient egypt.?
How do you explain the all seeing eye and the continents.?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
As soon as I saw this thread, I KNEW immediately the same cast of characters were going to pop into the thread and try to downplay it. And I was correct. I really can't help but laugh, so predictable!

And these same characters go out of their way to make you feel silly and immature for even daring to question occultic symbology hidden in something.
edit on 5-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

you just said something that made a LOT of sense.... the romans were known for their sport in coliseums..... so her having romans there and all the greek mythology stuff makes a LOT of sense....after all this is a game of sport.... i think that is probably the true meaning.....a tribute to the games of old times.....

Wasent the roman Colosseum used as a distraction for the masses to take there mind off of things. Isnt a football stadium technically a Colosseum. Your on to something here Leo good insight.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Wow, 2 in a row... learn what "Sarcasm" is, please. You did it to Dave, as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
As soon as I saw this thread, I KNEW immediately the same cast of characters were going to pop into the thread and try to downplay it. And I was correct. I really can't help but laugh, so predictable!

And these same characters go out of their way to make you feel silly and immature for even daring to question occultic symbology hidden in something.

I BET you didn't know I was coming to this thread, did ya? Assumptions abound, my friend.

ETA... last post, it just got to the point where people are pulling exactly what I mentioned above, and now I'm reacting like I got trolled, lol. Fun night... at least a halfway sane thread, and fun. I don't post on ATS much anymore because of where this thread will end up, but I'm glad I got some thoughts in on this subject instead of just reading and yelling at the monitor.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Earthscum because: Fun thread, I'm out.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Not mention that the symbology is so in your face obvious. How many times need the all-seeing eye appear? is it more than 10 before it becomes something note-worthy?
And the robes at the end? That should be a red-flag to anyone....
honestly I think they are good people tho.
Maybe misguided....
who was I talking about again?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
Let me get this straight...

She put on a show that mixed elements of Greek, Roman and Norse mythology (among many others) and somehow this is a big connected occulistic conspiracy?

I think the simple fact that she mixed in so many elements of DIFFERENT cultures shows it was nothing that an attempt to, you know, mix in certain mythological elements because they are kinda cool.

I find it bizzare when people refer to Greek, Roman, Norse, Egyptian, and other ancient cultures as if they are all mixed together into some sort of evil Satanic super religion. I mean you do realize these cultures were all different right? It makes as much sense as comparing Islam to Christianity.
edit on 5-2-2012 by DazedDave because: (no reason given)

I believe that everyone, including you, me and TPTB sends subliminal messages all the time.

Some are more calculated than others...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Anyone else just go with the flow and felt your Kundalini(in the head, mind you, not the misconception, wikis s4!7.) flowing? It happened near the very end.
honestly, I haven't felt that much energy in a long time, if ever.
good people.
ya know, when they say it's a mystery.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I really don't think that there's a conspiracy going on but one thing is certain..Madonna is WAYYYYYYY to old to still be performing. She's just a dancing skeleton singing about oral sex.

link   
Speaking as someone of Kemetic(Traditional polytheistic Egyptian) faith, I can't understand why anyone threatened by symbols such as the Wedjat(the "eye of horus"), Pyramid, Ankh, Djed or Was?

If you do a little reasearch you would see that Kemetiscism is one of the most accepting, and easy going faiths. At least overall (leaving out some bad tempered deities
).
edit on 5-2-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

The ability to understand what I am talking about is like the ability to understand calc II. You need to do some reaserch and studying before you comment because you obviously dont understand what were talking about. Take the time and do some reaserch for yourself. The only point I am trying to make is that this is only a representaion of what pop culture is and why it should be despised. I am not going to explain why, do some research and im sure if you do enough it will lead you to some very compelling information.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin

you just said something that made a LOT of sense.... the romans were known for their sport in coliseums..... so her having romans there and all the greek mythology stuff makes a LOT of sense....after all this is a game of sport.... i think that is probably the true meaning.....a tribute to the games of old times.....

Wasent the roman Colosseum used as a distraction for the masses to take there mind off of things. Isnt a football stadium technically a Colosseum. Your on to something here Leo good insight.

People go crazy when they aren't entertained. It wasn't used as a distraction....it's just people like to have fun.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join