It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Super Bowl

SUPERB OWL

COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I knew Madonna was performing at halftime so I turned off my T.V. at that point. She doesn't interest me.

Now imagine if everyone who was actually watching the game did the same thing. THAT would be a conspiracy worth sinking your teeth into. Think of the ratings. Think of the message that would send to everyone: "We don't care about your agenda and we don't care to listen to the ones carrying the message."

If there actually is an agenda by the global elite for a one world government and the majority of the world doesn't agree with it, then the majority of the world needs to ignore them and make their own reality. There are more of us then them. Strength in mumbers. And if you don't think it would work, try it first.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Agree, it was a well choreographed half time show with amazing use of laser projection and some good songs...I see no conspiracy in this...if so WHO CARES...really did it hypnotise anyone...?

Anyway if it was what you say it was, congrats on being smarter than the rest or most of us, what will you do now that you know what the half time show was REALLy about...?

Answer-> nothing

Sniper

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Funny, I find people's arguments to be absurd at times and still find myself not ridiculing them for what they believe.

I did not take anyone's words and make fun of them. I made fun of the IDEA that madonna's half time show was done with nefarious intentions. Sorry that offends you personally.....

good lord, buddah, satan, mother earth...santa...whatever one worships....dont want to offend any one religion here...

and im not going to argue this anymore......ive said my peace.....

edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Have to agree with soldier. That Clint Eastwood commercial made me sad. The GE commercials pissed me off! The way they exploited those cancer patents? Despicable!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

oh im aware. im aware of why people are freaking out. i grew up in a super religious home (pastor's daughter here) and was raised that mythology is of satan and any symbol that was not a cross was of satan and that if you even looked upon such things god would strike you dead. (in so many words) an di could go on and on and on....

I always found that funny because according to the bible the cross would be considered a false idol. But not to jump off topic the symbolisem in that show was oustanding. Good grief and i thought secret society's were supposed to be idk secret.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
At least her boob didn't fall out. no telling how big a conspiracy that would become.

Otherwise, I didn't hear any bombs exploding, gunfire or arrests . Not in America anyway.

Romans, coliseums, gladiators, and half time shows. No harm here. Just baseless song and dance with no surely defined message except pomp and excess. Sports and organized religion, the biggest opiates for the masses. Now were bringing it here too.

The Stupor Bowl...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Really? REALLY? You can't be serious. Surely, you jest.

Maybe it's just me, but what you said seems like such a stretch it's actually almost funny. The only thing I felt during the half-time show was the effects of alcohol and the feeling of more beer going down my throat.

Wait...wait a minute. I just remembered what I actually felt during the half-time show!

I felt like they could have easily gotten someone better and relevant to do it. That's about it. Nothing else.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Romans, coliseums, gladiators, and half time shows.

The Stupor Bowl...

you just said something that made a LOT of sense....

the romans were known for their sport in coliseums.....
so her having romans there and all the greek mythology stuff makes a LOT of sense....after all this is a game of sport....

i think that is probably the true meaning.....a tribute to the games of old times.....

link   
Let me get this straight...

She put on a show that mixed elements of Greek, Roman and Norse mythology (among many others) and somehow this is a big connected occulistic conspiracy?

I think the simple fact that she mixed in so many elements of DIFFERENT cultures shows it was nothing that an attempt to, you know, mix in certain mythological elements because they are kinda cool.

I find it bizzare when people refer to Greek, Roman, Norse, Egyptian, and other ancient cultures as if they are all mixed together into some sort of evil Satanic super religion. I mean you do realize these cultures were all different right? It makes as much sense as comparing Islam to Christianity.
edit on 5-2-2012 by DazedDave because: (no reason given)

link   
I saw at least 2 instances of the third eye.

Then there was the ending where they were all dressed in robes.

And they had Nicki Minaj, the hardest B!tc1-1, in there, who has many illuminati symbols in her videos....

but c'mon, they are good. maybe? probably?
All I know for sure is it got my Kundalini flowing.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Maybe the Roman stuff was just her wanting to cash in on the popularity of the Spartacus shows that have been on tv the last few years?

RIP Andy Whitfield by the way. Haven't seen any of Spartacus: Vengeance yet with the new guy.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0351

Agree, it was a well choreographed half time show with amazing use of laser projection and some good songs...I see no conspiracy in this...if so WHO CARES...really did it hypnotise anyone...?

Anyway if it was what you say it was, congrats on being smarter than the rest or most of us, what will you do now that you know what the half time show was REALLy about...?

Answer-> nothing

Sniper

You'll care when your freedoms are restricted to that of a circus elephant.
You'll care when they kick in your mothers door, your sisters door, your cousins door, your neighbors door.
You'll care when when they tell you when you can be outside.
You'll care when you can't log onto ATS.
You'll care when bodies start to pile up by the millions, then into the billions.
You'll care when the NWO comes.

edit on 5-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by marinesniper0351

Answer-> nothing

Sniper

You'll care when they kick in your mothers door, your sisters door, your cousins door, your neighbors door.

Yep, and you know what the answer is to stop all of that?

Apparently to never enjoy anything ever again. Even oxygen contains Illuminati symbols so stop breathing it in.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That presentation was exacly what I expected it to be. Madona singing her most famous occult song wearing egyptain clothing with all sorts of obvious occult signs. If you do any reaserch on this issue you will find that our media is completrly controlled and part of a mass cult. Pop "Cult"ure. I also love how the game ended and the first people to talk about the win in front of the crowds was the owners of the giants. I am so sick of these people. I am even more sick of people that defend the way things are and dont do any reaserch because us knowledgeable people are nothing more than idiotic conspiracy lunatics. I pray for the day this ends. I wish more people understood what was going on and rejected it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

I've been waiting a long time and none of this has ever happened. I know others who have been waiting even longer. Some said it would happen in the 60's when they killed Kennedy.

Hey, considering how slow the NWO seems to be moving, at this rate I'll already be long dead before they even do anything. That'll be no fun...I was hoping I could be like John Conner leading a group of freedom fighters to salvation!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Funny, I find people's arguments to be absurd at times and still find myself not ridiculing them for what they believe.

I did not take anyone's words and make fun of them. I made fun of the IDEA that madonna's half time show was done with nefarious intentions. Sorry that offends you personally.....

good lord, buddah, satan, mother earth...santa...whatever one worships....dont want to offend any one religion here...
edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

When did I ever defend the position of the OP or say that I agreed with it? I was merely pointing out that you were putting someone's idea down with ridicule. I never stated whether or not I had any position on the matter.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsReality

Check out the new guy with the superiority complex claiming that a lot of us intelligent people who don't believe in their bunk are less as humans than he is.

Go figure.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhereIsReality
That presentation was exacly what I expected it to be. Madona singing her most famous occult song wearing egyptain clothing with all sorts of obvious occult signs. If you do any reaserch on this issue you will find that our media is completrly controlled and part of a mass cult. Pop "Cult"ure. I also love how the game ended and the first people to talk about the win in front of the crowds was the owners of the giants. I am so sick of these people. I am even more sick of people that defend the way things are and dont do any reaserch because us knowledgeable people are nothing more than idiotic conspiracy lunatics. I pray for the day this ends. I wish more people understood what was going on and rejected it.

Why are Egyptian and Greek and Roman symbols associated with the Occult?

I never understood this. You know that all those cultures existed THOUSANDS of years before Christianity or the concept of "the occult" were even invented, right? Who's to say that Christianity is not the "false religion" trying to distract the world from the one TRUE god, Zeus?

I mean, if the Earth is only a few thousand years old, the Ancient Greeks were probably actually around to see God doing his thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
For those inquiring what the term 'occult' is, it means 'that which is hidden,' that is, that which is everywhere and within yet only appreciated by a few. The term is often used as a catch all for the arcane and magickal in nature. There is a difference between the 'real deal' and what is what I like to call 'pop-occult'.
For some, the term 'occult' implies 'goodies of the devil,' and those bent on world domination who hold arcane knowledge. Sadly, there are those who abuse occult knowledge, those who use it ignorantly and who use it to appear superior or special.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join