It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

and thats the problem here: mindless speculation without proof otherwise

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Seriously though - you can find symbols and signs in everything if you go out and actually look for them. Its like finding patterns in clouds or seeing Jesus inside a cut open apple. You can probably watch the most innocuous of wildlife documentary and see a load of stuff in there if you want to find it.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Excellent point. Just to add, if it's in our "recognized" history, then we probably have it incorporated into our daily lives. Go look in your own kitchen and I'll bet you find all sorts of stuff that was inspired by Greeks and Romans. Plumbing? Probably has something "occultish" attached to it's history since it came from a time of Roman (influenced by the Greek "occultism").

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt there was something weird about her performance.

Yes, it was a pretty good show visually, but there was just something "off" about it to me. I wouldn't call it a conspiracy or occult in nature or anything like that just yet. I know its become slightly hip to play off of the popularity of what is said to be Illuminati imagery, but still. The only word that comes to mind that would describe how I felt watching it is "weird." It'll be interested to see what is said about her show, from a conspiracy-related perspective, in the coming weeks.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I thought the conspiracy was at the end when they brought out a graven silver idol that the chosen ones were allowed to touch or kiss.

"The idols of the nations are silver and gold, made by human hands." - Psalm 135:15

Then they get these gold things too:

edit on 5-2-2012 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Couldn't it just be that that is the theme and look that they wanted to go with? What do you think the purpose of these grand displays would be? It's so shallow and cliche that it would make me think that they are really not with it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Start with this:

www.youtube.com...

Then extrapolate the intent that is shown in these video analysis,... the same method is used broad spectrum across the entire media... again,... it is very subtle,... you only need to realize you are being manipulated to prevent it's effects from fully being implemented...

You personally may only have been consciously aware that it made you want to dance,... but, now that I have introduced the idea that there are other, more subconsciously effecting aspects to what you watched, I myself, have NLP'd you to a degree, albeit very subtly...

peace

edit on 5-2-2012 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
whatever anyone feels about the ops stance

i must say there is some conspiracy

the fact maddona was the act along with lmfao and mia and minage was no random happening

there was a message within all of that garbage, whatever that message may be

link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

I agree with SwissMiss.

"Madonna" may be a really lame performer, but she is extremely popular, rich, and 'plugged in' to other rich, elite a-holes. And she definitely believes in all that hokey pokey.

And most of the billion + people who watch this event are, well, let's just say not so sophisticated. You think they wouldn't try to influence the masses? I do.

SUBmit! KNeel! BOw to your masters!!!

link   
Madonna is a follower of the Jewish Kaballah, this performance is blatantly and grossly contrary to her beliefs. That's like a christian parading around with a mask of satan and a pitchfork (not halloween). So can we just agree that she's a hypocrite.?

Madonna herself on the Kaballah
www.youtube.com...

The foundation of all foundations, and the pillar of all wisdom is to know that there is God who brought into being all existence. All the beings of the heavens, and the earth, and what is between them came into existence only from the truth of God's being

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I thought the conspiracy was at the end when they brought out a graven silver idol that the chosen ones were allowed to touch or kiss.

"The idols of the nations are silver and gold, made by human hands." - Psalm 135:15

Then they get these gold things too:

And I'm sure that was NOT sanitary!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

i think on the internet there is alot of that mindless speculation and prooflessness since anyone can post anything really.. but i disagree in this case as someone familiar with these things and i think it's up to the individual to decide.

the thing about these rituals, or the material presented in this thread at least for this convo, is that to the unaware or unfamiliar there is absolutely nothing to see at all. but to those who are familiar it is extremely obvious, so obvious!

think of it this way, someone who has a loose radiator line in their car engine. when a person who never worked on a car in his life and is not familiar how the engine works looks, he won't see what is wrong immediately. when a seasoned car shop worker looks at the engine he will likely find the problem quickly, understand it, and probably come up with a theory as to how it happened.

many people are looking at 'this' "engine" ( the half time show ) and are only seeing that same mysterious technology they don't understand but know it moves their car but some people are looking and immediately understanding what is going on, how this engine ( the half time show ) is working, noticing and speculating on different aspects, trying to trouble shoot just what exactly was the goal of the ritual already knowing it was indeed a ritual of some sort.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

A pyramid with rays shooting down at the people over the world.

Even if this is just a camera angle trick, it's still interesting nonetheless.
edit on 2/5/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Fixed image transparency

WOAH.! I competely missed that.

The all seeing eye above all the continents of the world.!

Come on now.!

What will the skeptics say this is now.?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovesecret

the fact maddona was the act along with lmfao and mia and minage was no random happening

I think the message was...........Madonna only plays with hip hop artists and is biased against country and rock artists! Notice there was no country music singer allowed on stage? She probably scoffed at the idea! "No way!! country singer's worship God and this show is about Satan and TPTB"

.....figures....
edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I guess nobody could answer my questions
Must not really be a conpiracy but a bunch of people attempting to create one for..............dunno why.

Instead we are just told how Madonna is in with TPTB and she is a Satan worshiper and Cee Lo Green eats the heads off animals (thus why he is so fat), the Romans are the law enforcement coming to lock us up in stadiums converted to FEMA camps....and that peace sucks and we should want wars with everyone instead and the cheerleader dancers were casting spells upon all those who watched...and the all seeing eye was spying on us to report back TPTB that we are sheep needing slaughter.

Did I summarize it correctly?

This is called reductio ad ridiculum. It is a logical fallacy which presents the opponent's argument in a way that appears ridiculous, often to the extent of creating a straw man of the actual argument, rather than addressing the argument itself. It is a rhetorical tactic that mocks an opponent's argument, attempting to inspire an emotional reaction (making it a type of appeal to emotion) in the audience and to highlight the counter-intuitive aspects of that argument, making it appear foolish and contrary to common sense. This is typically done by demonstrating the argument's logic in an extremely absurd way or by presenting the argument in an overly simplified way, and often involves an appeal to consequences.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by HomerinNC

i think on the internet there is alot of that mindless speculation and prooflessness since anyone can post anything really.. but i disagree in this case as someone familiar with these things and i think it's up to the individual to decide.

the thing about these rituals, or the material presented in this thread at least for this convo, is that to the unaware or unfamiliar there is absolutely nothing to see at all. but to those who are familiar it is extremely obvious, so obvious!

think of it this way, someone who has a loose radiator line in their car engine. when a person who never worked on a car in his life and is not familiar how the engine works looks, he won't see what is wrong immediately. when a seasoned car shop worker looks at the engine he will likely find the problem quickly, understand it, and probably come up with a theory as to how it happened.

many people are looking at 'this' "engine" ( the half time show ) and are only seeing that same mysterious technology they don't understand but know it moves their car but some people are looking and immediately understanding what is going on, how this engine ( the half time show ) is working, noticing and speculating on different aspects, trying to trouble shoot just what exactly was the goal of the ritual already knowing it was indeed a ritual of some sort.

oh im aware. im aware of why people are freaking out. i grew up in a super religious home (pastor's daughter here) and was raised that mythology is of satan and any symbol that was not a cross was of satan and that if you even looked upon such things god would strike you dead. (in so many words) an di could go on and on and on....

i get it. i get the reaction but i dont get it the same way others do.....i dont agree....

so to call me blind or misinformed (not that you did) is laughable at best.....
im very very aware of the connotations people place upon objects and symbols...

i have just learned to grow from that and realize.....only things i allow to affect me, affect me. and a symbol or what someone else puts in my face does not affect my life....if i dont let it.

i am fascinated by all of the symbolic because peopel take it soooooooooo serious and im fascinated by the psychological affect it has on certain people...it ONLY affects those who give it weight.

i dont give them weight...it does not affect me. and i truly dont think madonna had some super duper secret message she was trying to give.....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

OP i just want you to know..... I am not a skeptic....... I have intentionally and purposefully remained wishy washy and inebriated thru out the course of this thread.

Also I think my wife is getting tired of acting as my designated stunt typist. So i'm outta here .

Good nite ATS.
edit on 5-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovesecret

I think the message was...........Madonna only plays with hip hop artists and is biased against country and rock artists! Notice there was no country music singer allowed on stage? She probably scoffed at the idea! "No way!! country singer's worship God and this show is about Satan and TPTB"

.....figures....

Nice one Leo.

But really, they know how big the audience is. I'll always be suspicious of who they put on and how much they are controlled. I hope someone comes along at some point and bucks the system. They would have to play the game and "go along", but change the rules at the last minute, but hopefully it happens next year,... and many, many times in between.

Fight the power

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Must not really be a conpiracy but a bunch of people attempting to create one for..............dunno why.

Instead we are just told how Madonna is in with TPTB and she is a Satan worshiper and Cee Lo Green eats the heads off animals (thus why he is so fat), the Romans are the law enforcement coming to lock us up in stadiums converted to FEMA camps....and that peace sucks and we should want wars with everyone instead and the cheerleader dancers were casting spells upon all those who watched...and the all seeing eye was spying on us to report back TPTB that we are sheep needing slaughter.

This is called reductio ad ridiculum. It is a logical fallacy which presents the opponent's argument in a way that appears ridiculous, often to the extent of creating a straw man of the actual argument, rather than addressing the argument itself. It is a rhetorical tactic that mocks an opponent's argument, attempting to inspire an emotional reaction (making it a type of appeal to emotion) in the audience and to highlight the counter-intuitive aspects of that argument, making it appear foolish and contrary to common sense. This is typically done by demonstrating the argument's logic in an extremely absurd way or by presenting the argument in an overly simplified way, and often involves an appeal to consequences.

oh. no sense of humour I guess

good lord, it was a joke. yes im making fun of it all...because i put no weight to the super duper secret meanings that are suppose to do something (though i dont know what) and that nobody is able to even prove were intentional....

ive addressed the argument.....good lord. i actually do find it all absurd because i dont believe there is anything nefarious in her performance.... that is my opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Madonna looked stiff like a reanimated cadaver up there was just weird. I dunno about conspiracy it looks like "homeland or todays Doichland " any more but thought the Clint Eastwood commercial had played on our patriotism to sell cars. It did not touch on any issues in fact avoided the real issue CORPORATE GREED! Who outsourced the jobs in Detroit? American companies! Now they want you to get all patriotic & buy a vehicle that is made out of Chinese parts. . Of course after a loan for a luxury car i cant afford from some criminal bank that is designed to screw you a lil bit harder ... oh yeah this will save the country all right lol. Its just as insulting as the exploitation of of 9 11 "we gave vehicles to NYFD after 9 11 buy our product" when charity was never the reason but taking advantage of an emotionally damaged country during that time.

Clint sells you a product under the gist of patriotism

Corporations exploits a national tragedy to sell you a product

Corporate America will do anything to sell you a pile of crap for a cheap buck
edit on 5-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

oh. no sense of humour I guess

good lord, it was a joke. yes im making fun of it all...because i put no weight to the super duper secret meanings that are suppose to do something (though i dont know what) and that nobody is able to even prove were intentional....

ive addressed the argument.....good lord. i actually do find it all absurd. that is my opinion.

Funny, I find people's arguments to be absurd at times and still find myself not ridiculing them for what they believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join