It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is an epic video, called "While You Were Watching the Super Bowl"...

This wise ol' lady is the daughter & grand-daughter of 2 Skull & Bones members.

She tells it like it is... but she doesn't talk about the Super Bowl.
edit on 21-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by optimus primal

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by optimus primal

the occult most often by definition and by use refers to what is hidden or not known. also, one could think in terms of the esoteric truth that is hidden behind the exoteric dogma of a religion. but generally when speaking of the occult the mystery schools of more ancient cultures comes to mind where higher preist castes basically knew more about 'reality' than their slave and labor force counterpart castes. hope that helps.
edit on 2/6/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/6/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

oh i know exactly what occult means, i just don't think most of the people in this thread do.

it seems no one can incorporate ancient religio/mythos symbols or ideas into anything without being evil, satanic or "occult" ( as if it's even difficult to research such things these days, hardly "occult")

The problem here is that you are getting defensive having such things associated with the occult. Not the other way around.

defensive? lol hardly. no, more amused at the ignorance at what occult really is. and the inanity of trying to pick apart artistic tastes in regards to historical religions and myths used in their music videos to entertain.

the greatest occult secrets in the world are still secret, how anyone can intelligently believe that a hidden group is going to broadcast its secrets for the world to see and surmise is hilarious.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen

your youtube embeds are broken. when you are posting them you should take everything after the equals sign, copy it. then click the vid:youtube button above your posting area and paste it in the window that pops up.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I didn't watch the Super Bowl but after all the hoopla I had to watch Madonna's half time performance.

Now, with that being said.

I rejected all religions as being manipulative of humanity. We are spiritual beings.

HOWEVER

I did at one time, long long ago study the occult (never embraced anything but light and love). With that in mind I am now at the wondering stage (still) as to if there isn't something to all our religious mythologies warning us of "the fall" - but the fall of what? Are "they" actually demons, fallen angels or simply other dimensional beings or off world travelers???? That is the 50m question within my mind currently.

BUT

Without a doubt, for all you out there that have not studied the occult - yes this was without a doubt in my mind and heart one big mass ritual (there are many kinds of "rituals" each sets up it's own vibrational frequency (study quantum physics) each with it's own purposeful intent. There are blood, sacrifice and mass mind rituals to name a few.

Blood/sacrifical rituals included, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Diana of Wales, Martin Luther King, Grace Kelly, MJ, 911 and a host of others. (Study astrology and numerology)............do the math people.

I will be the first to admit, I don't know everything, in fact, I don't know much and the older I get the more I realize the less I know.

My husband says, "she did that simply for entertainment purposes, for the money".

No, I studied the occult, which means hidden knowledge not witch craft, though I studied that too for many many many years, never ever doing anything outside of love and and service to others, as a disclaimer, I have never embraced hatred, profit for self or the selling of my soul at any price.

That being said, what Madonna performed openly was a full blown ritual. It was smack in all your faces and right under your noses. Many of the "rock performers" do this too (and I love classic rock). You can feel the power at any rock concert........a actual, tangible power that something or someones (unseen) may be feeding off of in exchange for fame, power, money, sex, glory - again quantum physics, ENERGY from humans...............read Stephen King's "The Tommy Knockers". A very primitive explanation, the movie, "The Matrix" also explains about the power of humanity.

If you are sensitive and go to a rock concert or a large gathering of people that are hyped up emotionally, you will feel a tangible power, a energy - and while pizza is food for us, electricity is food for your PC, gas is food for your car, maybe life force energy is food for ?

The royal weddings of Prince Charles and Princess Diana and now Prince William and Princess Kate were rituals as well.........black, red and white, black, red and white, black, red and white.

Again, research those colors, MJ, Lady Gaga, Madonna, HRH, it's all there right in your faces and no black, red and white are simply not fashion statements..............they are much more if you do the research.

Now, a lot of strange and telling things have recently happened lately, so much it would take an entire book which I don't have the talent, time or inclination for as well as I will be the first to admit I am a neophyte when it comes to being really smart - wish I had another 20-30 point higher IQ but it's become quite obvious to me that a lot of famous young people have died under very mysterious circumstances and that were born and died on specific astrologically important dates and at specific and very important geological "power points" on the planet (conjunction points of lei lines, which is the magnetic grid lines on our planet).

Princess Diana was induced so that Prince William would be born on on 21 June 1982 (Summer Solstice). The explanation was so that Prince Charles wouldn't miss a polo match. Right oh.

The last pope was born (and died) during an eclipse.

No, I'm not going to spoon feed you............put down that ipod, Vampire and Harry Potter Novel (because there really are vampires and dark lords running amok in this matrix) and do the research yourself.

I'm tired of trying to explain stuff to people and have them come back and flame me with their witty, nasty, sarcastic remarks, people that either have not done 30 years of research or have a hidden agenda or are simply nasty.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink........they must become thirsty for the knowledge and seek it on their own and acquire it within their (your) own time and when you are ready (hopefully sooner than later because I don't think we have a whole hell of a lot of time left).

Many other people have died to fulfill, maybe two purposes, ie: a blood sacrifice as well as keeping "the silence".

To lay out who, the dates and the geological pin points would take a book, and if you research there are books and videos galore out there that are now coming up with this same conclusion.

Other dimensional (trying to be logical and scientific)
Demons (Use to think this was silly, primitive and superstitious, now I am not so sure).

Music, go back to the movie, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" - musical cords = math = vibrational frequencies = opening/closing of other dimensional portals.

The blood - particularly of children and innocent victims (pure, untainted by lust, greed, hate, etc) always throughout all of our human historical cultures has been held sacred - ask yourself why?

Description of video:

This program presents the staggering story of human sacrifice and satanic rituals involving the most famous people in the world. World famous conspiracy researcher David Icke hosts an interview with Arizona Wilder, formerly Jennifer Greene, who was programmed and trained to conduct satanic rituals by Joseph Mengele a.k.a. the Angel of Death from the Nazi death camps of World War II.

Arizona Wilder describes how she conducted rituals in which the Queen, the Queen Mother and other members of the British Royal Family sacrificed children in satanic ceremonies. She talks of the same experiences with Henry Kissinger, George Bush, Bill Clinton, members of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and a host of the most famous names in the United States and the United Kingdom. Your view of the world will never be the same when you hear the revelations of Arizona Wilder and their shocking relevance in our lives today.

Next video..............first three minutes "The torch / memorial flame" Now go visit The John F. Kennedy Eternal Flame presidential memorial at the grave site of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, in Arlington National Cemetery. and Princess Diana's Memorial in London.

Mathematics / Sacred Geometry is the universal language - music correlates to numbers (again watch Close Encounters of The 3rd Kind).

Good article, "They" www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

Something is going on and it's not just "entertainment", it goes way deeper and is much more intricate and something wicked this way does indeed come.

FYI: Red, white and black, research those colors and "magick".

Research how London, Washington, Paris and other major cities of importance are not only laid out but their geographical placement.

Simply entertainment, so many young (27 club) deaths, maybe it's all coincidence? Personally in my own opinion, I don't think so. I think there is a real conspiracy here and it's against humanity, or what's left of us.

One last thought, A small group of my friends played around with "magick" and nothing, nada, zip UNTIL we tried Kabbalah. I refuse to reply or go into my one experience with Kabbalah Ritual............but it's not innocent, it is dark and dangerous.

Flame away, my agenda is simply to warn anyone reading this that you best remain within the light of love and service to others.

There is a dark force - and you align yourself with that force, you do so at your own peril.

Keep your heart pure, do no harm, play nice.

Safe journey.

Interesting times sound ahead for all of us.

edit on 5-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Since it was pointed out above (thank you) that my YT links were broken and it's obviously too late to edit that post, I figured I'd quote myself below and fix those links in the quote.

Here are those videos:

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen
This is an epic video, called "While You Were Watching the Super Bowl"...

This wise ol' lady is the daughter & grand-daughter of 2 Skull & Bones members.

She tells it like it is... but she doesn't talk about the Super Bowl.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
OfHumanDescent,

GREAT POST!

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
With that in mind I am now at the wondering stage (still) as to if there isn't something to all our religious mythologies warning us of "the fall" - but the fall of what? Are "they" actually demons, fallen angels or simply other dimensional beings or off world travelers?

Demons (Use to think this was silly, primitive and superstitious, now I am not so sure).

This is a conversation worthy of continuing right here and now. It's definitely "ON TOPIC".

The Ars Goetia is the basis of Goetic magick and involves the study of demonology.. the 72 names.
This and Qliphothic anti-kabbalah ("black kabbalah" if you will) or Left Hand Path, go hand in hand.
Crowley was a master of both of these systems as was John Dee and many other high level "kings" of the occult who had major influence and connections with the royal families, government and MUSICK.
Crowley's systems (and those that he adopted, to utilize) are the basis of Theological Satanism (not LaVey's diet version.. Satanism Lite, not like Temple of Set) which contains groups like MLO, ONA, TOTBL, Dragon Rouge, and many others who want total cosmic annihilation.

They believe they are working with the Sinister Dialectic or the black light [hence "Current 218", a num value of gematria for "Black Dragon" and "Azerate" (go look at "Liber Azerate") in Hebrew] of the mother chaos.

They believe God is "The Demiurge" (chief demon) who emanates as WHITE LIGHT out of the abyss of chaos; and uses Chaos Magick (#11 and Qliphoth ; inverted sephirotic tree, or "Sitra Ahra") to create and sustain this #10-fold prison universe and then keep us as oppressed slaves, which limits our eternal acausal (no karma) highest evolutionary state, within the mother chaos of nothingness.

Since White Light emerged, (representing RIGHT LIGHT, and Right-Hand Path of Kabbalistic tree) to keep balance, mother chaos had to birth BLACK LIGHT simultaneously, (representing "LEFT LIGHT" or Left-Hand Path) which is how duality is formed and how free will can exist.

Go watch Lady Gaga's extended (14 min) video for "Born This Way" where she depicts this scenario of creation. She's talking about being "Born of Fire" or "Fire-Born", which is the way of the sinister dialectic.
Us good, right-hand path folk are "Clay Born" and stuck in God's anti-evolutionary form. While they evolve and burn with chaos like fire. Get it?

They want to end existence, because it is the #10 and creation of evil God the Demiurge. They believe Lucifer and Satan (Lilith and Samael) are the true God that liberates us from this anti-evolutionary slave state of the Demiurge (Yahweh and Elohim ; aka Adonai).
Both Lucifer and Satan (Ahriman) represent the light (liberator) and adversary (opposer) respectively, and are the external force, of the "Sinister Dialectic" which these people represent, channel and amplify in this world.

Their writings (teachings/philosophy) make sense of why they feel the hatred they do for life and God.
But it's easy to see they've given up on existence as a result of an imbalanced view of suffering and duality.
They unify and dualize all at the same time, therefore contradicting themselves.

They say to be killed is to be freed from this slavery, so they are re-uniting you with your highest existence (acausal chaos) to be free from the oppression of Godhead.
This is represented in Lady Gaga's "Marry the Night", the line "Skeleton Guns are Wedding Bells in the Attic"
Sorry to keep using Lady Gaga as an analogy.. I dropped a turd in the punchbowl. Party foul!

I'm tired of trying to explain stuff to people and have them come back and flame me with their witty, nasty, sarcastic remarks.

I totally feel the same. When you know what we do, you know.. and hearing people say you're lying or throwing guesses, gets old quickly.

Arizona Wilder describes how she conducted rituals in which the Queen, the Queen Mother and other members of the British Royal Family sacrificed children in satanic ceremonies. She talks of the same experiences with Henry Kissinger, George Bush, Bill Clinton, members of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and a host of the most famous names in the United States and the United Kingdom.

The blood - particularly of children and innocent victims (pure, untainted by lust, greed, hate, etc) always throughout all of our human historical cultures has been held sacred - ask yourself why?

I have much more to say on this, but it's not the right place or time. Maybe if it comes up later in discussion and someone is interested in going into it further.

You are probably already aware that the royal family descend from a long line of vampires (Vlad was an ancestor of the Queen, and of the Bush's as well) who feasted on human flesh and bathed in blood for youth.
Queen Victoria bathed in blood. It's historical fact, not consp theory. She chose young women as victims.

They called their flesh eating "Medical Cannibalism" (like how we get away with smoking weed) because they believe it helped the symptoms of their epilepsy, which was due to inbreeding.. their gene pool is about as shallow as their dinner plates.

Check out this book: (just Google: "Brice Taylor Thanks for the Memories PDF") She was Bob Hope and Henry Kissinger's mind-cntrl'd sex slave. It's quite a read!

This is her... there are lots of videos on her and others like her:

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

And check this story about the Queen & Prince Phil: (you may be shocked, but you will not regret it)

www.helpfreetheearth.com...

itccs.org...

www.natmedtalk.com...

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com...

edit on 5-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Very good reply..........we're on the exact same page except you seem to know more than me in many areas.

Have the book, Thanks For The Memories and Charlotte Iserbyt's book, The Dumbing Down of America (which you all can get free here): deliberatedumbingdown.com...

Also have most of her interviews and talks, yours I didn't so I added them..........thanks!

Now many people will come back and say, impossible, but they haven't a clue what is really going on.

We, our species are at war and have been since we took our first breath.

Another good book is The Art of War. It is the only book I have worn out three copies of.

Sun Tzu says to remain unseen, unknown, so your enemy doesn't even know you exist is one of the best war strategies.

Very good information, very good thread you've brought to ATS.

Scary times we live in because it's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers movie (the original). So many people just aren't waking up and many yet more are allowing their vessels to be taken over, selling their most precious commodity - their soul for a few moments of bliss that isn't even really bliss.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

S&F.................You got it right smack in our faces and under our noses.

Excellent thread opening.

Keen observance although with each decade "they" (whoever in the hell / pun intended) they are, are getting so brash as to now openly flaunt it in public enmase' (reason: emotional/sexual rise = power like the Energizer Pink Bunny).

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Only someone totally asleep could t see how blatant it all was

Or on the other side of the battlefield.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

While I myself am not Christian (or any religion) I found this video explaining the video you suggested, Lady Gaga's Born This Way.

After studying the Occult for decades and just now getting into quantum physics and sacred geometry some how it's all connected..........those running the show have us hypnotized and fooled because "they" (again whoever the hell they are) are light years ahead of us.

Very interesting break down of the presented video from a Christian and yet a sacred geometry/quantum physics level.

A couple pictures again I'm ranting on that black white and red they seem to love so much.

Now one would think that the Queen being "prime and proper" would not particularly care for Lady Gaga and yet these two seemed to hit it off very dramatically well................me thinks David Icke is not as nuts as most of you out there think he is. I say he's connected more of the dots.

Notice black white and red? The deep bow and Lady Gaga being allowed to touch (shake hands with the Queen? The Queen does not allow everyone to touch her.

wavetheblack.blogspot.com...

This next link has to be a link only because what is depicted is not art (to me anyway and I have sold paintings and was a artist and consider the human body in it's natural state beautiful)

Warning: Not for children.
www.whale.to...

Find it interesting that some (not all) some of the Hollywood set, including Madonna and Tom Cruise (who now no longer have auras that I can see) don't seem to age like the rest of us or are able to use the magic of "glamour" (See the movie, "The Craft").

In one of my other posts concerning "celebrities" and "royals" - they don't seem to age like the rest of us and I'm not talking about plastic surgery, you can't do ps on the neck, why I don't know.

And one last theory and it's only a theory................if one examines the photos of say Madonna, her eyes look different - the soul essence is gone, the body in subtle ways is also different but that again could be plastic surgery except for the eyes.

Now, humor me for just two more minutes.............WHAT IF..............(Notice how I put that in big letters) What if people, famous people could be cloned or duplicated????

The "soul essence" could be drawn out of a beautiful body and another soul or energy force placed in or even allowed to walk in via channeling or such???

Yep crazy wild ideas but than no new discoveries were ever made sitting around thinking about what we already "know".

What don't we know?

That is what ATS's original mission was for to politely discuss this.

You play you pay................everything has a price tag and that includes being rich and famous and I don't think the price tag is working out at the gym 8 hours a day and studying scripts or learning dance movements.

Personally, I think there is a higher price tag. One we're not being told about.

www.allvoices.com...

What if someone promised you all the money you could ever want, any body to have at your whim, millions of people to idolize you and to boot, once you start to age you could be rebooted up into a new bod???

Yep again crazy wild and insane idea, but if you had told someone just 200 years ago we would be able to fly from London to NY in 7-8 hours, watch cable TV, nuke your dinner in under 5 minutes, drive anywhere in a horseless carriage, or walk on the moon..............they would have thought you nuts.

Now, imagine a technology 1,000 or even 100,000 years ahead of ours or a technology that transcends our three dimensional universe.

Again, I'm not Christian per se however one man's demon could very well be another man's other dimensional entity.

The beginning of the video is a little heavy on the religious aspect to me but after about 3 minutes, it gets really interesting.

And the Piped Piper fairy tale had all the children following him................music, the key to our soul.

"They" whomever they are know us better then we know ourselves.
edit on 5-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I really like your post. I have studied the occult in the past and came to the conclusion that the occult is all about having power over others. Secret knowledge, in power hungry hands will destroy the light in an individual. I want nothing to do with that. The only power I want is power over my thoughts.
A long time ago I taught people astrology, and some wanted to delve into darker pursuits, to which I advised them not to.
Example, Aliester Crowley died addicted to drugs. I think there is a lot of truth in the saying, "By their fruits you will know them."
I have seen a lot of people destroyed by messing around with the occult.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

edit on 14-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join