It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by hapablab

higher ups telling him how to choreograph. oh come on

and no hes not a teenager.. Born in 1972

why not?, if I were a higher up and I was in control and wanted something done a certain way I would tell the person in charge of that specific thing that I want it done this way, this style, I would then get my team together and have them talk to the choreographer and make sure its done the way I want it, you seriously don't believe that all that was up to just one person, especially someone born in 72 but looks like a kid lol. he looks like the missing backstreet boy member.

He was paid by someone for this right?, who ever paid him is the one in charge, and the one who paid him has someone in charge of them, get it?
edit on 15-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by optimus primal

the occult most often by definition and by use refers to what is hidden or not known. also, one could think in terms of the esoteric truth that is hidden behind the exoteric dogma of a religion. but generally when speaking of the occult the mystery schools of more ancient cultures comes to mind where higher preist castes basically knew more about 'reality' than their slave and labor force counterpart castes. hope that helps.
edit on 2/6/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

oh i know exactly what occult means, i just don't think most of the people in this thread do.

it seems no one can incorporate ancient religio/mythos symbols or ideas into anything without being evil, satanic or "occult" ( as if it's even difficult to research such things these days, hardly "occult")

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

why not?, if I were a higher up and I was in control and wanted something done a certain way I would tell the person in charge of that specific thing that I want it done this way, this style, I would then get my team together and have them talk to the choreographer and make sure its done the way I want it, you seriously don't believe that all that was up to just one person, especially someone born in 72 but looks like a kid lol. he looks like the missing backstreet boy member.

He was paid by someone for this right?, who ever paid him is the one in charge, and the one who paid him has someone in charge of them, get it?

Anything to keep this ridiculous theory above water.

Its conspiracy theories like this that make ATS look like.. I don't know... a place for people with big imaginations...

I remember the day when you actually had to provide evidence behind a theory or it got moved to the grey area. Besides opinions, there have been no facts. It seems all one has to do is take something form popular mainstream culture, slap Illuminati on it, and make a thread, and one will get stars and flags galore. Again, there hasn't been a single FACT reported here. All opinion. IF someone could connect Jamie King to the Illuminati, then you have something. Until then, it doesn't belong anywhere but the grey area.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Its conspiracy theories like this that make ATS look like.. I don't know... a place for people with big imaginations...

I remember the day when you actually had to provide evidence behind a theory or it got moved to the grey area. Besides opinions, there have been no facts. It seems all one has to do is take something form popular mainstream culture, slap Illuminati on it, and make a thread, and one will get stars and flags galore. Again, there hasn't been a single FACT reported here. All opinion. IF someone could connect Jamie King to the Illuminati, then you have something. Until then, it doesn't belong anywhere but the grey area.

Im sorry you dislike this so much, I happen to enjoy reading everyone's opinions even if I believe it's wrong or makes no sense or is gibberish, I like to discuss things and find little things here and there and have that feeling of WHOA!! look at that!!, it's fun, I know that conspiricies are just that conspiricies (or are they) see that's what makes it fun...also I found this awesome little way of avoiding what I believe may get me mad or upset...I don't click on it. Simple as that if you don't like this site or how it's changed and the grey area is not nearly used like it should be...make a different website.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

While I respect your opinion of if you dont like whats on the tv, change the channel, I have to disagree in this case. I chose to add my opinion in threads like this so there is some semblance of balance. I do admit a bit of frustration at what is being accepted as a legit theory these days though.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

While I respect your opinion of if you dont like whats on the tv, change the channel, I have to disagree in this case. I chose to add my opinion in threads like this so there is some semblance of balance. I do admit a bit of frustration at what is being accepted as a legit theory these days though.

I agree, and I respect your opinion too and I enjoyed this conversation, see it always works out :-)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpectre

Lyrics at the end of the show Like a Prayer when she goes down in her black robe at the end "it feels like home"

Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees,( worshiping) I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour (satanic, black mass midnight)
I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there (worship)

I hear your voice
It's like an angel sighing (satanic, fallen angel)
I have no choice, (under your control, no choice) I hear your voice
Feels like flying

I close my eyes
Oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, (satan fell out of the sky) I close my eyes
Heaven help me (God help me)

Just for the record, I do not believe in any religion. I believe in truth, compassion, and kindness. But clearly there are those that believe in the power of darkness. We have become so desensitized to degradation and darkness, we don't know it when we see it and hear it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sure we can connect dots and form our own conclusions.. Opinion and conjecture lead the way.. But how about asking the source herself..

"A girl on the street witnesses an assault on a young woman. Afraid to get involved because she might get hurt, she is frozen in fear. A black man walking down the street also sees the incident and decides to help to woman. But just then, the police arrive and arrest him. As they take him away, she looks up and sees one of the gang members who assaulted the girl. He gives her a look that says she'll be dead if she tells. The girl runs, not knowing where to go, until she sees a church. She goes in and sees a saint in a cage who looks very much like the black man on the street, and says a prayer to help her make the right decision. He seems to be crying, but she is not sure. She lies down on a pew and falls into a dream in which she begins to tumble in space with no one to break her fall. Suddenly she is caught by [an African American woman] who represents earth and emotional strength and who tosses her back up and tells her to do the right thing. Still dreaming, she returns to the saint, and her religions and erotic feelings begin to stir. The saint becomes a man. She picks up a knife and cuts her hands. That's the guilt in Catholicism that if you do something that feels good you will be punished. As the choir sings, she reaches an orgasmic crescendo of sexual fulfillment intertwined with her love of God. She knows that nothing's going to happen to her if she does what she believes is right. She wakes up, goes to the jail, tells the police the man is innocent, and he is freed. Then everybody takes a bow as if to say we all play a part in this little scenario."

www.shmoop.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

Go to page 37, I broke down the lyrics too; I did it so simple that the non-believers can see something is off.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Sorry I missed it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by optimus primal

the occult most often by definition and by use refers to what is hidden or not known. also, one could think in terms of the esoteric truth that is hidden behind the exoteric dogma of a religion. but generally when speaking of the occult the mystery schools of more ancient cultures comes to mind where higher preist castes basically knew more about 'reality' than their slave and labor force counterpart castes. hope that helps.

oh i know exactly what occult means, i just don't think most of the people in this thread do.

it seems no one can incorporate ancient religio/mythos symbols or ideas into anything without being evil, satanic or "occult" ( as if it's even difficult to research such things these days, hardly "occult")

The problem here is that you are getting defensive having such things associated with the occult. Not the other way around.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Was there perhaps a day in your mythical ATS skeptics promised land where you had to provide evidence contrary to the proof already provided in a thread? You have done no such thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So your taking over the world, and your plan is to get people to dance a certain way on tv?????????????????

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

So your taking over the world, and your plan is to get people to dance a certain way on tv?????????????????

So you've sufficiently researched the sociopololitical effects of American Bandstand and Soul Train to dismiss the method?
Seriously? You've read so little of this thread that you think it's about how people DANCE on TV?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by andersensrm

So you've sufficiently researched the sociopololitical effects of American Bandstand and Soul Train to dismiss the method?
Seriously? You've read so little of this thread that you think it's about how people DANCE on TV?

Thank you Deny, I was going to reply but I figured his post was so shallow I would just do a facepalm for him :-)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ok as this is my first post at ATS I want to clarify that I am not NEW here. I just decided to stop lurking and post. I have been studying the topics presented on this site for over 20 years now. I only post information with substantiated facts so for all you trolls waiting to crucify some one over why they didn't hold your hand through every conclusion GO LOOK IT UP YOURSELF and quit wasting our time re-explaining things if it still doesn't make sense to you.

To the OP of this thread.
I will apologize in advance but I was only able to stomach the first couple of pages of this due to the trolls (thought police) That are rampant across this site and their blatant attacks on the individuals trying to engage in civil discourse on the topic presented. That being said please find below a detailed analysis of the "ceremony" 120 million unwitting individuals participated in during the Superbowl this year.

ok so I did a liittle analysis on the super bowl show with the complete guide to witchcraft. Bear in mind that the super bowl was the night before the full moon (perfect for powerful creation magic). The symbol of Baphemut is blatant but what was more shocking was the circle drawn in light beneath her on the stage with the symbol of Molek (The Canninite owl diety of child sacrifice that is worshiped at Bohemian grove)in the center of which is 2 keys crossed in the shape of an M (which most of the world equates as Madonna's symbol but it's not it's also a major illuminati symbol (two crossed keys) and more importantly also represents a caster's individual rune of power as it is "her" symbol in the eyes of the "coven").

Then look at the entire picture with the songs that were chosen, the order it was presented in and the messege is far more sinister than I ever anticipated.

As she is carried in vogue is playing encouraging her "coven" of 75000 to:

"Don't just stand there (repeated 3 times),
ladies lets get to it (time for the actual business of the coven to begin)
strike a pose (she immediately assumes the 5 pointed star stance in the center of the Molek symbol and begins to spin inside the circle of power)
Look around,
every where your turn is heartache,
It's every where that you go,
You can try everything you can to escape,
The pain of life that you know,
When all else fails,
and you long to be,
something better than you are today,
I know a place where you can get away,
It's called a dance floor and here's what it's for (5 pointed star pose again),
so come on vogue,
move to the music,
let your body go with the flow."

after this the repeated singing of :

Music makes the people come together (7 times)(a component drawing on the power of the group for their energy)

Don't think of yesterday,
I don't look at the clock,
It's like riding on the wind and it never goes away,
but she's everything I'm in,
got to have it every day.

Party rocking in the house tonight,
every body wanna have a good time,
We're gonna make you lose your mind,
everybody just have a good time.

Music makes the people come together,
Music makes the bourgeouisie and the rebel.

every one just have a good time

I'm sexy and I know it"

(exhibiting the concept of carnal desire and freedom of will to continue to build the energy level and entrance the group to not see the spell which it most certainly did).

(This is followed up by)

"Y-O-U you wanna
L-U-V Madonna
Y-O-U you wanna
L-U-V Madonna"

(easily interpreted as a perversion of love. Worship is the most perverted form of love as it is demanded and never reciprocated which violates all teachings of godly love as we know it described by modern religion)
(Y-O-U you wanna L-U-V Madonna being chanted at the crowd and by the crowd in order to direct their worship to her.)

(Following this she sings to the crowd)

I see you coming and I don't wanna know your name
I see you coming and your gonna have to change your game
would you like to try, give me a reason why, give me all that you got
maybe you'll do fine
as long as you don't lie to me
and pretend to be what you're not
Don't play the stupid game
Cause I'm a different kind of girl
every record sounds the same
You got to step into my world

(aluding to more than meets the eye and the power that she holds)

gimme all your luv,
and gimme your Luv,
gimme all your luv today
and forget about time
and dance our lives away

(insert the perversion of love which she already stated and it becomes give me all your worship (while dancing on the symbol of Molek)also note heavy pyramid imagery shown at this point (more symbolism of illuminati)(her world of worship? Molek? Baphemut?).

Niki Manage then raps:

you can be my boy
you can be my boy toy
in the nick of time
I can say a sicker ryme
cause it's time for change
like a nickle or a dime
I'm roman, I'm barbarian, I'm conan
you was sleeping on me
(continued)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NarutoNuto

(Continuation)
you were dosin
now move I'm going in

(interesting roman and sumarien references here)

back to Madonna:

You have all the L-U-V
I gave you everything you need
now it's up to Y-O-U
are you the one
Shall we proceed

then MIA:

Me it licks
I'm some swagg #
Glad no one gave you this
It's supersonic, bionic, uranium hit's
Let's pay it with sticks
I'ma say this once
I don't give a #

then Madonna:

Don't play the stupid game
Cause I'm a different kind of girl
every record sounds the same
You got to step into my world

gimme all your luv,
and gimme your Luv,
L-U-V Madonna
and gimme your Luv,
Y-O-U you wanna,
gimme all your luv,
and gimme your Luv,
gimme all your luv today
gimme all your luv,
and gimme your Luv,
Let's forget about time
and dance our lives away

(Following that the Nazi-esque marching band led by Ceelo Green appear to provide the ritual drumming aspect of a pagan ritual around the symbol of Molek (very powerful imagery).

open your heart I'll make you love me,
it's not that hard if you just turn the key
open your heart I'll make you love me,
it's not that hard if you just turn the key

(crossed keys in the shape of an M anyone?).

Express yourself
so you can respect yourself

(Next is the imagery of the black morning star rising over more pyramid imagery.)

life is a mystery,
every one must stand alone,
i hear you call my name

(coven is screaming her name now)

and it feels like home.
When you call my name it's like a little prayer,
down on my knees I want to take you there,
in the midnight hour,
I can feel your power,
just like your power you know I'll take you there,
I hear your voice,
it's like an angel's sighing,
I have no choice,
I hear your voice,
feels like flying

(stage is elevated to show her on the Molek symbol floating above a choir draped in black robes dancing and singing all around her in the shape of the 5 pointed star or the mark of Baphomet),

I close my eyes,
oh god I think I'm falling,
out of the sky,
i close my eyes,
let the choir sing.

(Choir at this point repeats all of the song (incantation while dancing and singing around in a 5 pointed star surrounding Madonna on the symbol of Molek). While they sing lights give the impression of radiating from the group and coalescing in the shape of the world as Madonna collapses to her knees at the moment of highest energy.)

life is a mystery,
everyone must stand alone,
I feel you call my name,
and it feels like home

(and then she disapears into the ground as if going to the underworld or home as the energy explodes into the message "world peace" as a pyramid made of light shines where she was and the all seeing eye is coalesced of light on the ground in front of where she was standing as well).

So any way if you take the lines given and put them together in order with no flashy effects and ignore the hit single factor and look at the words as spoken this could very well be a powerful spell being cast using the energy of 75000+ plus people present and the 120 million watching at home by a Kabbalah priestess that contains instructions to those watching to just ignore that it's happening and have fun like nothings going on.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Be, scared? Nope...
Face thte fact that Madonna is a owl!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Lastly listen to the interview with her after the show

popflares.blogspot.com...

I HATE ryan seacrest but the duality of her answers to his questions are very interesting when you look at what they followed. Please also remember that at their core Illuminati revel in hidden meaning and duality. That's my 2 cent's I'd love to hear your input. Thanks for reading.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

The horned crown she wore as more meaning and symbol than it's likeness of an owl look deeper my friend!

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join