It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

with two altars called world wars, set up and drenched with blood.

So WW1 and 2 were sacrifices organized by TPTB? For what reason? The only sacrifices I can see are those made by soldiers on behalf of liberating Europe and the Pacific from the Axis and those are not the ritualistic type of sacrifices you are making reference to.

Yes, some people still know Latin, but that's understandable given the history of the Roman Empire and the fact that the majority of words in the English language have their root in Latin. You'd have to be superstitious to see something sinister about the mere presence of the Latin language's influence in modern times.

Roman mythology is not the occult and WW1 and 2 were not ritualistic sacrifices on some imagined Luciferian illuminati altar.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think all sides were controlled in WWII. The purpose of the war was to counterfeit the regathering of Israel. The war had to correspond to the Exekiel 4 prophecy which many many use to find the date of the regathering of Israel. They should try their math out again because the regathering happens in 2018.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree, that's the first thing that came to my mind when i saw it! Occult symbolism everywhere. Too bad half the nation was too drunk to even think about such a topic.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
So WW1 and 2 were sacrifices organized by TPTB? For what reason? The only sacrifices I can see are those made by soldiers on behalf of liberating Europe and the Pacific from the Axis and those are not the ritualistic type of sacrifices you are making reference to.

Yes, some people still know Latin, but that's understandable given the history of the Roman Empire and the fact that the majority of words in the English language have their root in Latin. You'd have to be superstitious to see something sinister about the mere presence of the Latin language's influence in modern times.

Roman mythology is not the occult and WW1 and 2 were not ritualistic sacrifices on some imagined Luciferian illuminati altar.

1: Yes. For this reason: To make tons of cash, and reason b: to appease their god, the god of blood. As you can see, it worked, because in the blood of ww1 and ww2, the child birthed, was the State of Rothschild (Israel) and also the Unite Nations. So it was a successful undertaking, this 20th Century bloodletting.

2: You know what's funny is that the rabbis claim to have invented Latin. They certainly invented talmud before the Roman Senate came into being, that much is true.

3: Roman mythology is different from blood rituals. Don't confuse yourself. As to the second thing you said, "WW 1 and WW2 were not sacrificial rituals" well yes they were.

I am very happy to go on, on that point. Better that you search my recent threads in which I replied and find the "What did Hitler do to upset the Jews" thread, where I describe Hitler/Shicklegruber's past essentially that Hitler was a Sabbatean bastard of light, as rabbi Marvin Antelman has suggested in his book "To eliminate the opiate".

www.amazon.com...

Both Himmler and Stalin were raised by Jesuits for sure, and were probably frocked, certainly never de-frocked or publicly humiliated by the Vatican. They two Soldiers of Loyola and their created armies squished the slavs and eastern Jews out of Europe, or out of life. They massacred the people of the middle countries and called it a war.

Israel, State of, was the benefactor, getting nukes in 1961 despite JFK's efforts and matrydom, and now having their hand around the throat of the world. If there was no WW1 and WW2 there'd be no State of Israel. But we could have at least kept them from going nuclear, but they killed the President who insisted, and everyone just kinda shut up for 50 years. I think Vanunu is still a prisoner inside Israel isn't he? Research it and tell me what you find out.

West Germany began paying lots and lots of restitution to the rich Judaists who had settled into Israel under Hitler's "transfer agreement" (see Edwin Black's work). All the West German support of the new Rothschildian State happened under Adenauer, who had sat through all of the 30s and WW2, simply observing.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

My friend (may I call you friend?) you really need to research the actual written historical account of the Rothschild family please before you try to have this conversation.
If you do, you will see who has funded both sides of every major war since Napoleon vs England.

And if you consider that it is a historical, written fact that Mayer Amschel Rothschild (go ahead and look him up) was the financier of Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati (they were partners in founding it) you can put that connection together. I can help if that connection needs further strengthening.

Please read this article about the Battle at Waterloo and how Mayer's son stole the wealth of Europe in one day.

thecounterpunch.hubpages.com...

ON EDIT: If you care to discredit this 1 article linked, you need to do your due diligence as a skeptic and research the topic with any means you feel necessary and you will find confirmation from all angles.

This is a must read!! If you don't read it, you either must know already or you don't know anything..
What this article also shows is how sophisticated and cunning this family is at *playing both sides* and what resources they will use to gather information, which they use to grab the world away from people.

They've had a plan since the late 1700's (beginning with Mayer) and it's all about them at this point.
To put things in perspective. They are worth about $500T while the Rock's are worth about $5T.

The Roth's are the Queen Bee's purse handlers as well as the Pope's. They own all the major banks as well as a controlling majority of the Federal Reserve Bank (along with Warburgs, Rockefellers and a couple of other elite groups). The global Carbon Tax is applied and received by them.

Yeah, ye debunkers really need to learn some things about what really is "TPTB" before you try and say you're actually debunking these arguments. Try and debunk the history why don't you?

Is this a "So What"? Kind of thing to you too??? Cuz I notice a lot of things end up as "So What" with you. No offense, just saying.

edit on 9-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
While we're at research topics...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Whether it's a biased source, the data is valid historical accounts from geneology reports and books written by the Rothschild family and other contemporaries who knew well what was happening.

Whether you believe every word of it or not, you can't discount all of it. And within what CANNOT be discounted, lies enough damning evidence to support our side of this argument.

Order of the Thistle:

www.andrewcusack.com...
simple.wikipedia.org...
www.englishmonarchs.co.uk...

www.facebook.com...
Who is this?
Timothy Hogan
www.occultofpersonality.net...
Check out his book "The 32 Secret Paths of Solomon: A New Examination of Qabbalah in Freemasonry" and his others are JUST as interesting.
If you need to connect Freemasonry to the OTO and Crowley's Thelema, you can go to this facebook page and look at their wall photos to see that Timothy Hogan gave a presentation and they snapped a shot of the Masonic Lodge board marquee w/ his name on it. That must've been important to them.

www.facebook.com...

Just for fun, (two queens) Lady Gaga in red revelry with Queen in jet black:

I don't want to inundate this thread with links, but I'm trying to assemble a part of the puzzle for you. It still won't be visible in full, but that takes years of research.

edit on 9-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
that performance was based on Greek mythology there is no such thing as Roman mythology as it was modeled after Greek mythology just like many things in ancient Greece were pillaged by the Romans in ancient times and twisted it into their own

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen

There are other families besides the Rothchild's that funded both sides of the war (from what I understand George Bush's family did as well). There will always be those who profit from war, opportunists and parasites. However benefiting from a war, even betting on both sides, and performing some kind of occult sacrifice, are two very different things.

Of course none of this has to do with Madonna's half time show and how the obvious Roman symbolism is somehow to be interpreted as part of a dark occult secret.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

There are other families besides the Rothchild's that funded both sides of the war (from what I understand George Bush's family did as well). There will always be those who profit from war, opportunists and parasites. However benefiting from a war, even betting on both sides, and performing some kind of occult sacrifice, are two very different things.

Of course none of this has to do with Madonna's half time show and how the obvious Roman symbolism is somehow to be interpreted as part of a dark occult secret.

More blatant denial. In one breath admitting the bush family funded both sides of a world war, in the next denying this means they have anything to do with the occult, all the while ignorant of the fact the last 2 were admitted members of skull and bones and both attended Bohemian grove. Next.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You really are looking at the world through a glass bellybutton.
I'm sorry, I'm done with you. You are not a skeptical debunker, you are a zealous denier (a pretty ignorant one at that).

There is no reason in your arguments. You think there is, but you (like all skeptics in these issues) are as slick as greased lightning. You won't allow any truth to stick.

So forget it, I'm pissing in the wind.

I don't know why I try and talk to skeptics because they ALWAYS, always, always... refuse to face hard facts when they're pinned.
It's disgustingly dishonest to people who know WTF is up because they've been in it.

Look, I'm somebody who has been in these settings with Hollywood elite many times.
If you knew that pop-stars dabbled (often through others' influence) in Sex Magick by the droves, would you ever ever re-consider your point of view?? I think not. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you're showing yourself to be incorrigibly thick-headed, not skeptical.

And YES Bush's family are blue-bloods, but (I thought it was needless to say) none of them were born in the Napoleon era. That is when the Rothschilds came to be more powerful than any of their foes or allies.
And Bush's family were *only PROVEN* to be corrupt in WW2, (there were of course others since) and Prescott B was charged with treason for aiding the Nazi's.

My best friend is a direct male descendent of the man who Prescott was partners with in Standard Oil (for John D Rock..) and who the Bush's (and the Queen of Eng) have been partnered with since. It's all oil and Nazi concentration camp money that these two families made. They actually worked with Hitler and built/managed concentration camps, which they made billions off of the labor at (their rubber and fuel factories).

How are the Queen and them partners? Amongst other things, she breeds her horse with theirs. They are the leading thorough-breeders in the world (ie, Eugenics. ???).

There is LOT's of evidence tying England and the US to Hitler's regime.
So there is abundant proof that TPTB funds both sides of wars. It makes them a ton of money.

But SO WHAT? RIGHT? Big effin' headslap for you.

One more thing (ON EDIT):
Are you really young or something? ... because you say you're really knowledgeable, but it sounds like it's all just a bit fuzzy for you still.
Why does your ego tell you you're qualified to have these conversations when you don't even know what we're talking about and refuse to inform yourself before arguing??

Learn things then argue. That's how it works... if you wanna win and not just say you're winning when you pupu off people's valid points.

edit on 10-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Anytime you have a theme it will have a message. Whether good or bad. I do not believe it was on purpose. The performers are not evil.

People very often partake in things which in their mind are innocent enough. THe symbolism may not be apparent to all and i doubt anyone will go out and kill someone.

It is still worship of satan if you want to call it. Some people go to church as custom and kids perform in christmas plays or choir not because of the message they are sending out in their performance but because they just like to sing and perform.

Either way the message was sent on a grand scale.

which regardless of where you stand on things... the worship of NWO, satan or whatever is more accepted than any other religion. At least here in the states.

Just because you are oblivious or do not realize does not mean it is not true.

that is our nations real religion. >Christianity< is just a front and is little by little being made into a joke.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan97
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Anytime you have a theme it will have a message. Whether good or bad. I do not believe it was on purpose. The performers are not evil.

People very often partake in things which in their mind are innocent enough. THe symbolism may not be apparent to all and i doubt anyone will go out and kill someone.

It is still worship of satan if you want to call it. Some people go to church as custom and kids perform in christmas plays or choir not because of the message they are sending out in their performance but because they just like to sing and perform.

Either way the message was sent on a grand scale.

which regardless of where you stand on things... the worship of NWO, satan or whatever is more accepted than any other religion. At least here in the states.

Just because you are oblivious or do not realize does not mean it is not true.

that is our nations real religion. >Christianity< is just a front and is little by little being made into a joke.

Excellent post!! You get a star for that.

This is the story of Nat Rothschild (named after Mayer's son Nathan) suing Daily Mail for defamation:
www.guardian.co.uk...

He was shown to be working a deal between Alcoa Aluminum (FYI: mfg of all semi-truck wheels) EU trade commissioner and Russia's oligarch. Clear conflict of interests for all parties involved. And it's a massive Aluminum supply deal? Aluminum?? Anybody there??
Meanwhile Monsanto is developing Aluminum-resistant strains of all plant-life, including native plants & trees.
But of course, there's no connection with the biggest food supplier in the world and the biggest banking family in history. Oh and if you don't know how Monsanto works (wiping out farmers globally w/ their patented GMO invasive genetics) you should read up or at least go watch "The Future of Food" and "Food Inc." before you claim knowledge on this topic.

David "Mayer" de Rothschild, (middle-named after the funding-founder of the Illuminati and father of Roth dynasty) selling the world on his family's CO2 taxation:
www.youtube.com...

His name & purpose bring his family full circle from Mayer's starting point.. his brother Nathan is working on the Aluminum part evidently (according to a high UK court judge).

David says in the above video "The argument over Global Warming is a waste of time... because all our systems are in degradations..." So he doesn't want to talk about Global Warming, because he is trying to divert attention to pollution and sustainablity issues. They are TWO DIFFERENT ISSUES!!!

This is interesting and factual (biased, but as Titen likes to say: "SO WHAT?"):
euro-med.dk...

If anyone hopes to ever see the big picture so they can stop arguing over each little pixel on the screen, it will take a lot more research than we can post links for. You have to be interested enough to pursue information yourself. The problem is, we wouldn't be arguing if you had.
That's why I know the skeptics are ignorant, because they just chose to only listen to what history they were taught (or in Titen's case, are still being taught) in High School.

Not credible as fact, but v.interesting nonetheless:
projectcamelot.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
God, this guy:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

He's literally the Son of the Lord (Lord of London City and ruler of the Federal Reserve and all Banks Sir Lord Evelyn de Rothschild). DMdR represents an Anti-Christ to me. Perhaps a big one. Trying to come in peace and then eat us.
Look at this photo of the Lord sitting in front of a painting of his father, who is sitting in front of a portrait of HIS father (and on and on the legacy unfolds) and look what is in front of him on the table:

If you don't mind, give a glance at this book:
books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

and another:

books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

People who debate whether this one family runs the world, really don't know a damned thing about modern history.

As per the relevance of SuperBowl 1/2 time shows: Football is thee game for America, (more so than baseball or basketball) and is a simulation of war. For the 1/2 time show to incorporate, not only so much symbolism of ancient warring societies, but then to show so much sex and debaucherous occult imagery (this is obvious to any knowledgeable expert on the Occult) and then end on World Peace after so much Luciferian imagery, was not only overtly obvious to an initiate, but also is inflammatory to the Biblical Prophecy people, whose story believes an Occult, Satanic Anti-Christ will appear in the form of a beautiful angel bringing world peace and deceiving people into jumping on his wagon to Hell.

They know that and they did it in part to fugg with those people. I don't care. But I can see all the layered nuances that went into planning such a performance because as I've said before, I've worked in the entertainment industry for decades and been a part of all scales of event production, from many standpoints and positions. You do what you can to get by and if you spend enough time in it, you become one of the conspiracy theorists and have to listen to noobs who know nothing, say they know better than you what they've never even bothered to look at, let alone experience in person countless times.

It's frustrating.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Complete backstep and dissonance or just plain ignorance on your part.

BushCo is entombed in Yale U, which school has the talmudic Urim and Thummim as their crest. Everyone knows Yale U. President Ezra Stiles was a huge talmudist. If you read his first speech as Yale president, he makes allusions to the colonists being like Joshua entering canaan, and he explains precisely how the indians will be diminished, etc. Read, learn, then type.

As for the Bone Tomb, they have the word WAR emblazoned on the wall just as seen in the movie "The Skulls" which was a silly movie but which screenplay was written by a bonesman who confirmed that the "WAR" altar exists. But it is easy to see from House Bush that they were hot for WW2 and all the blood money that dripped from it. It made their family very powerful.

But the center of these occult families is Rothschild, all the other families kneel angrily but dutifully at their feet. It's like a grouping of Kings who would all kill each other given the chance, but a keen and deep blackmail/occult balance of power exists that keeps any such vendetta within the family.

I'd ask you to either stop saying things you know to be false (called: lying) or if you really are that ignorant, just take a few years off from the Internet and do some good research in the local library. I'll give you reference points if you need them.

But I bet you'd prefer to just get back to some other topic, maybe NFL history or something, anything that goes away from such salient points as are being made on this page. What did you think about Janet Jackson's breast exposure that one year? Was the sun on her nipple meant as an occult symbol or was it just jewelry?

edit on 10-2-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmmmm

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Lyndon La Rouche "Dope, Inc." is a book that outlines the factual accounts linking the Royal family and Zionism with the global drug trade (heroin is a big topic here) and teaches the reader how this family have generated enormous wealth by controlling this industry. They come from a long line (lines) of vampiric smugglers.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I love the way this conversation is going.! I'm going to have to take some time to take all the information and links that you guys referenced, man I'm swamped.

G=Gold
O=Oil
D=Drugs

This is the GOD of the bloodline.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
I love the way this conversation is going.! I'm going to have to take some time to take all the information and links that you guys referenced, man I'm swamped.

G=Gold
O=Oil
D=Drugs

This is the GOD of the bloodline.

Good.
You chose the RED pill.

Surprising how many people who frequent this forum, have chosen the BLUE pill.
Isn't this place sort of all about diving into the rabbit hole and seeing how deep it goes?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Being that I don't have cable, I just saw her performance on youtube, and personally I think that it was one of the only madonna performances that I actually enjoyed. I thought that her outfit and her dancers outfits were authentic. It was orginal and entertaining. So, I think that the whole conspiracy thing about it, really is not there. ROCK ON MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzItTrU3
Being that I don't have cable, I just saw her performance on youtube, and personally I think that it was one of the only madonna performances that I actually enjoyed. I thought that her outfit and her dancers outfits were authentic. It was orginal and entertaining. So, I think that the whole conspiracy thing about it, really is not there. ROCK ON MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even bother to read the thread? Sift through any of the evidence? Do ANY research what so ever? I'm guessing "no" on all 3 items.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzItTrU3

Well good for you.
I guess if you enjoyed it, then there is no conspiracy.

Now take your blue pill and go back to sleep.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join