It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
One week after the superbowl, Nicky Minaj arrives at the Grammys in a bright red (almost red riding hoodish) long gown with hood holding on to the arm of a man dressed as the Pope. Very curious! I'll look for a pic and edit this post when I find one.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My guess is you people didn't even know the Las Vegas point spread on the game.

Just for your information, the two quarterbacks were Eli Manning and Tom Brady.

Now, all you have to do is guess which quarterback goes to which team.

Hint: The two teams playing were the New York Giants and the New England Patriost.

Try to guess which team was from the AFC, which from the NFC.

Hint: The NFC team won the game.

Score five points for each correct answer.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ooopsies, my window to edit has expired but here is the pic:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

The sideview gives a good look at the Dagon Fish God Mitre. Wonder why they want to look like that?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sure but whats the purpose, most people watching wouldn't notice that.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I feel like the Nicki Minaj thing is much more subtle and harder to pick on than some of the real obvious Lady Gaga outfits. It is a weird look of course, and the pope.. well, whatever. It's the pope. Not enough of an oddity on its own to be worth a mention or second glance.

With Lady Gaga's 14:00 "Born This Way" video (and her birthing of a new race) and how much overtly dark imagery it has in it... there's no comparison to this G-rated stuff.

No disrespect intended. I just think if you're gonna pick on rockstars, you should pick your battles wisely or it just comes across like a biggoted witch-hunt.

Know what I mean?

edit on 12-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well that Niki minaj crap was turned off immediately, the blasphemous wretched little thing she is just made me dislike her more, as for lady ga ga I quit watching her when she started her blashphemy as well. what is wrong with these people.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Well that Niki minaj crap was turned off immediately, the blasphemous wretched little thing she is just made me dislike her more, as for lady ga ga I quit watching her when she started her blashphemy as well. what is wrong with these people.

Iisten to the svali illuminati material on youtube

Its likely a certaIn % of hollywood and music industry is infiltrated by these mind programmers and their technical minions such as performers or directors

Minaj acted like a possessed devil tonite and last week it was on stage with madonna
She obvsiously is in the big club as a minion or likes to pretend to

Sorry but even if you are a luciferian elitist put on a good song and dance

Tonite was downright pathethic and raunchy

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I refused to watch the illuminati sponsored grammy's; Alot of my friends are calling nicki minaj a "devil worshiper", they're more of my less 'informed' friends, so if they caught it i'm assuming something must've been a miss

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Better shots of her "Medusa" dress (it's the logo from Versace's "Medusa" brand)

According to this site:
www.conspirazzi.com...

... the Medusa logo lines up with the Great Seal ($USD) and forms a right eye (looks reptilian
)

edit on 13-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: fixed image links

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

It is fun to think that all of that symbolism has a sinister intent, but honestly I suspect that most of the time celebrities just use them to make their stuff seem more 'deep'.
And anyway Kabbalism isn't something satanic. It derived from within the Jewish religion as a set of teachings more closely related to religions like Buddhism.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
I am writing this as it is happening.
Madonna is performing at the Superbowl 46.
Entertainment for the masses but to the trained eye blatant occultism right in your living room

Madonna and her backup dancers are dressed in Roman style clothes. Her opening number she is wearing a headdress that looks like an Owl. In Roman mythology the owl is seen with Athena, the goddess of wisdom. The owl is also a very prevalent figure used by the illuminati. It's also on the dollar. It represents lack of empathy or care. Each year presidents, heads of states, business tycoons and the affluent of the affluent meet in the Bohemian Grove and burn human effigy's on in altar of a giant concrete Owl. The ceremony is known as the cremation of care.

Madonna then strokes the Lyre, which was used by Hermes the messenger of gods to humans vice versa. Hermes has been revered long before the greeks and Romans, through shamanistic practices including sacrifices, magic and initiation.

Madonna is a student of the Kabal, a guise for mysticism and occult beliefs.

Madonna studies regularly with a personal Kabbalah Centre rabbi, no longer gives concerts on Friday night (which is the onset of Shabbat), wears the red string around her left wrist for protection and to ward off the "Evil Eye" (Ayin Hara), has introduced Jewish ritual objects such as tefilin ("phylacteries") into her videos and tithes regularly to the Kabbalah Centre.[10] Madonna was raised as a Roman Catholic. In July, 2006 the media reported an unfounded rumour that Madonna was leaving the Kabbalah Centre.[11] One media columnist speculated that one reason was alleged financial irregularities of donations to the centre.

Source
Did anybody else notice any of this? It's apart of their occult beliefs and rituals to put things in the open and flaunt their power in our faces, what better stage than the halftime at the super bowl?

Of course anyone who has slightly woken up noticed what was going on. The people who research these things also knew exactly what was going on. People, it is 2012, they have no need to hide these things as much as they used to. As we approach Dec 21st, it will become more and more blatant. Just wait till the 2012 olympics, that is really gonna blow your "mind".

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So you go through the trouble of setting up this lavish performance filled with all these references to whatever, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE???? WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THIS??? capping that because i asked before and no one answered.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I guess people are gonna refuse to believe, who's REALLY running this place, we call: our "world". You can talk about the Rothschild's, The Royal Family, The Vatican, The Bush Family, The Rockefeller's....etc, etc...but what you need to be talking about....is their MASTER! And yeah, what their MASTER wants...is HUMAN SACRAFICE.

You need to understand...we walk amongst devils and demons....and the only way to 'defeat' them...will be through, REPENTANCE. We are doing EXACTLY what they want us to do. We are feeding their beast, by giving their puppets, so much attention; and that goes from: athlete to rockstar. WE ARE WORSHIPPING.....Excuse me, YOU ARE WORSHIPPING THEIR IDOLS. Boycott the sytem...by turning off your televisions. SNAP OUT OF THIS COMA THAT YOU'RE IN!!!

You people can bicker back and forth, about who's family is bigger than who's....but SATAN is running this here show. All this 'symbolism' you see......is just to piss God off. And that's EXACTLY what Satan wants. Why? Because it started in heaven, but will end on earth; for a NEW heaven. Satan, JUST DOESN'T GET IT. Like some of you!

Oh, and that picture with Nicki Minaj....is the HARLOT married to the CHURCH...So obvious.

My advice...to all of you...that don't KNOW....study symbolism. When you learn how to read their pictures...you'll know what's ahead. After being without the internet for 2 days...and since i don't watch television...this i will say....things are getting eerily strange. 1st the whacky Super Bowl half-time show, then, Whitney Houston dying, then the Grammy's...i'd say, the table is set. Let the show begin!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I cant believe this "theory" has gone on 42 pages. When the whole show is the brain child of this guy....

Oh yea... sinister man!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I cant believe this "theory" has gone on 42 pages. When the whole show is the brain child of this guy....

Oh yea... sinister man!!!

who the frak is that?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

The evil Illuminati psycho ( sarcasm folks) who choreographed this "conspiracy" of a halftime show.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

The evil Illuminati psycho ( sarcasm folks) who choreographed this "conspiracy" of a halftime show.

lol well he is a talanted iluuminati psycho.
so do you think that he did that all by himself?, no higher ups telling him what they want to see?, that's a pretty awesome job for a teenager, he is a teenager isn't he, looks like it in the pic.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

higher ups telling him how to choreograph. oh come on

and no hes not a teenager.. Born in 1972

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join