It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of whats to come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I had a very interesting dream last night that i thought i would share with you all. it asted for the duration of the entire night and into this morning, i kept waking up at different times after having segments to this dream.

Anyways (speaking from my dream, not matter-o-fact)
There will be a video released in the near future
It will be pushed by the media and the masses
It will claim to hold the answer to life and the mysteries of the universe
those who watch it get brainwashed into thinking so, and spread the video as such
it will brainwash the majority of the world, and be used as a tool to control the masses
it will make people go crazy and their brain to 'melt' turning them into basically "zombies" (used VERY loosely)
for the lucky who didnt see the video, the "zombies" (emphasis on the quotations) will begin killing each other and those who did not see the video
the power elite will use this to weed out the majority, leaving whats left much easier to control
and it all will be blamed on some epidemic

Anyways, i thought that was interesting. stay safe and dont watch any enlightening videos

I never really thought about a site such as youtube being used as a tool for destruction, but talk about a great way to spread something. in the dream universities started showing it, basically everyone everywhere was obsessed with "spreading the word"

Wolf

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Allow me to slip in here and pretend like I'm an expert on all this...

Joking.
Joking.

When I read the dream my first reaction was "well, I guess I should stop watching YouTube videos."
Then my reaction to that reaction was "This is a great way to get people to cut down on posting YouTube videos on ATS."

Either way, I have to say, what an awesome Idea.
Scary, but awesome.

Maybe just watch videos with the sound off.
Then play the video again with the sound on, but the monitor off.
In a classroom one will just have to plug their ears (turn up their Ipod)

If there is some tech breakthrough I hazard to suggest it wont work properly without the two in perfect sync.

/cheers
David Grouchy
edit on 5-2-2012 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think i have already seen that video .Luckily i took the tape out of the VCR and threw it in the rubbish before it finished.something to do with a Volkswagon that had a mind of its own and a girl who didnt.
Potential zombification? yes

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Have you ever had a trolling motor on a boat? Ever watched the movie Trollhunter?

Second line...

Oh, and yes people are starting to want to see posted prophecies but it's probably best you leave professional shills to the task.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I think i have already seen that video .Luckily i took the tape out of the VCR and threw it in the rubbish before it finished.something to do with a Volkswagon that had a mind of its own and a girl who didnt.
Potential zombification? yes

Are you suggesting that TPTB tried to mind control the masses with "Herbie goes bananas"?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
Allow me to slip in here and pretend like I'm an expert on all this...

Joking.
Joking.

When I read the dream my first reaction was "well, I guess I should stop watching YouTube videos."
Then my reaction to that reaction was "This is a great way to get people to cut down on posting YouTube videos on ATS."

Either way, I have to say, what an awesome Idea.
Scary, but awesome.

Maybe just watch videos with the sound off.
Then play the video again with the sound on, but the monitor off.
In a classroom one will just have to plug their ears (turn up their Ipod)

If there is some tech breakthrough I hazard to suggest it wont work properly without the two in perfect sync.

/cheers
David Grouchy
edit on 5-2-2012 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

haha i agree!
it is such a clever way to get to everybody.
I just found it odd that the dream went all night, for the first few hours of the night i kept waking up and continuing a dream about being in some camp with other normal people, then the second half has the history and all the points to this video

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I've had dreams like that before, where i would spontaneously wake up, drift back to sleep and continue the same dream in segments. Never been able to understand what they might mean when it happens.

I couldn't help think:

those who watch it get brainwashed into thinking so, and spread the video as such
it will brainwash the majority of the world, and be used as a tool to control the masses
it will make people go crazy and their brain to 'melt' turning them into basically "zombies" (used VERY loosely)

Sound's a bit like mitt romney's presidential campaign adverts.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
I've had dreams like that before, where i would spontaneously wake up, drift back to sleep and continue the same dream in segments. Never been able to understand what they might mean when it happens.

I couldn't help think:

Sound's a bit like mitt romney's presidential campaign adverts.

Haha I like the input. Who knows!!

I agree though, there obviously was a little more to that dream to make me keep having it, weird.
We will see what tonight brings..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Holy # dude!

I had the same dream...
And when I woke up I had this link in my inbox...

I think this is the video:

vimeo.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Holy # dude!

I've seen the video aswell!!

This is the video huh:

vimeo.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thefalseprophet

What the hell was that?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I have to say this dream sounds similar to that movie "The Ring". I know they didn't turn into zombies but it was an old film which caused anyone to watch it to die in the movie!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I remember there was a thread several months ago about an upcoming movie which was/is to be HIGHLY pushed in mainstream, the net and other media.

It was some movie in the same style as "What the Bleep do we know" etc. or "The Secret" etc...with some pseudo (?) science behind it and spiritual/esoteric/quantum physic blah blah....trying to explain "everything".

And i remember people pointing out weird symbols and other weird things in regards to the release of this movie. I was just reminded of this reading your dream.
edit on 6-2-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Sooooo-----ATS is going to release a video to the media and masses?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corletto
reply to post by ka119

I have to say this dream sounds similar to that movie "The Ring". I know they didn't turn into zombies but it was an old film which caused anyone to watch it to die in the movie!

Yeah thats what i kept thinking about when i was typing this thread

Seriously, what a way to reach the masses..

top topics

join