It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul In Nevada - The Caucus Is Rigged!! - w/VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Now you gotta see this..

This is from the live feed on CNN consisting of jewish caucus goers who had to wait until after sundown because of their sabbath day. This was in Clark County (Las Vegas). This is the one time we get to hear the live results instead of have the results being delivered to us. Ron Paul wins HUGE! the tally was:

Santorum-16
Gingrich- 57
Romney- 61
Paul- 183

PROOF

Looking at the population tally for counties in Nevada, I found this quite interesting... Again this caucus was Clark County..

Link...

Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Ron Paul wins by 57% in the most populated county in Nevada. Amazing difference between a public count and a secret one!
edit on 5-2-2012 by rstregooski because: beer

edit on 5-2-2012 by rstregooski because: title

edit on 5-2-2012 by rstregooski because: more beer

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
can't find yesterdays FOX news coverage of the caucus but they were saying that Romney was campaigning in in Colorado but he would be in Nevada in time to give his victory speech!!

I Thought ,wow! that is about as brazen as it gets!! They just announced that Romney won the caucus and he didn't even have to pretend it wasn't already a done deal.

I never have trusted this guy (I think he is a clone)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Feel free to add to this thread pretty much discussing the same thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go Ron Go!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Feel free to add to this thread pretty much discussing the same thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go Ron Go!

Mmmm... Sorry about that, miss! I searched the wrong keywords before making this.

Why is your thread not appearing on the New-topic Firehose right now???
edit on 5-2-2012 by rstregooski because: beer

edit on 5-2-2012 by rstregooski because: more beer

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Thank god, I was getting bored and hoping a new conspiracy would arise, and of course it has to do with Ron Paul because of the recent primaries. No matter what people think or say, we all gotta admit that there is a conspiracy against Ron Paul. I do believe there's been articles written about potential voter fraud in Iowa, at least.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i think all counts should be live. we have that tech now, so why not? just like cspan.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Wow. I mean, just wow. I know it seems like we Paul supporters are just bitching and moaning when we say voter fraud, but when you see a video like this, it becomes really hard to discount us.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here's a Youtube guy going over the voter fraud.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Los Angeles Times reporter called 'spy,' removed from southern Nevada Republican caucus site

LAS VEGAS — A Los Angeles Times reporter was forced to leave a southern Nevada caucus location Saturday after some Republican voters accused her of being a spy. Reporter Ashley Powers said she was thrown out of a community center in suburban Sun City Anthem outside Las Vegas after a Republican volunteer mistakenly told the crowd of voters that members of the media didn't have permission to observe balloting. Powers said the crowd of elderly voters then booed her. She said she was told security would be called if she didn't leave, so she left the room. When she later tried to re-enter, an elderly man grabbed her arm and pushed her. Powers said Clark County GOP spokeswoman Bobbie Haseley called her to apologize for the misunderstanding.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
Looking at the population tally for counties in Nevada, I found this quite interesting... Again this caucus was Clark County..

Another Ron Paul fan skewing numbers to try and change the narrative. If you are going to use a statistic -- make sure you are using one that falls within the context of your argument.

Nevada Voter Registration
There are only 290,000 registered Republicans in Clark County. Since this is a Republican Caucus, only registered Republican voters can attend -- and after they expressed their desire to attend.

So the man takes roughly 57% of a mere 290,000 possible voters. Caucus' draw much smaller amounts of even the average voter who goes out and votes in the General Election -- to be generous, lets say 40% of registered Republicans actually engaged in the Caucus in Clark County. That means, Ron Paul took 57% of about 116,000 votes -- or 66,000. It isn't bad -- but that is where his "surge" ends. The rest of the State was easily carried by Mitt Romney.
edit on 5-2-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Take note of this article written on the 2nd of February, TWO DAYS BEFORE the Nevada caucus took place:

Romney Eyes Win in Quiet Nevada Caucuses Posted on: Thursday, 02 Feb 2012 08:40 PM

LAS VEGAS — Republican presidential front runner Mitt Romney reached for his second straight victory Saturday in quiet Nevada caucuses, a contest that Newt Gingrich and the rest of his rivals conceded in advance. Unlike contentious earlier events from Iowa to Florida, this one featured little television advertising, no debates and a small investment of time by Romney, Gingrich, former Sen. Rick Santorum and Texas Rep. Ron Paul. A total of 28 Republican National Convention delegates was at stake in caucuses held across a sprawling state that drew little attention in the nominating campaign, but figures to be a fierce battleground in the fall between the winner of the GOP nomination and President Barack Obama. The state's unemployment rate was measured at 12.6 percent in December, the worst in the country. Read more on Newsmax.com: Romney Eyes Win in Quiet Nevada Caucuses Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

edit on 5-2-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

LAS VEGAS — A Los Angeles Times reporter was forced to leave a southern Nevada caucus location Saturday after some Republican voters accused her of being a spy. Reporter Ashley Powers said she was thrown out of a community center in suburban Sun City Anthem outside Las Vegas after a Republican volunteer mistakenly told the crowd of voters that members of the media didn't have permission to observe balloting. Powers said the crowd of elderly voters then booed her. She said she was told security would be called if she didn't leave, so she left the room. When she later tried to re-enter, an elderly man grabbed her arm and pushed her. Powers said Clark County GOP spokeswoman Bobbie Haseley called her to apologize for the misunderstanding.

Here is why I don't like most reporting today. No where in your linked article is the quoted word "spy" ever attributed towards any one person actually using that word. Now, there is a report; from your article you linked; that says people were misinformed about media presence.

Take your slanted and biased reporting and don't link this crap. It does nothing to serve your cause except show it wishes to skew the narrative in a manner befitting their own agendas.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Here is why I don't like most reporting today. No where in your linked article is the quoted word "spy" ever attributed towards any one person actually using that word. Now, there is a report; from your article you linked; that says people were misinformed about media presence.

Take your slanted and biased reporting and don't link this crap. It does nothing to serve your cause except show it wishes to skew the narrative in a manner befitting their own agendas.

I'll link anything I want if I think it is relevant and you can decide to believe or not believe anything you want. The article says "A Los Angeles Times reporter was forced to leave a southern Nevada caucus location Saturday after some Republican voters accused her of being a spy" Do you need a recording and a picture of the drivers licenses of the persons uttering those words? How many times a day are we presented with articles reported from the second or third person narrative?

The "spy" part isn't even the most relevant part. I was quoting the article's title. The most important part of the article is this one: "Reporter Ashley Powers said she was thrown out of a community center in suburban Sun City Anthem outside Las Vegas after a Republican volunteer mistakenly told the crowd of voters that members of the media didn't have permission to observe balloting." Whether or not this Republican did this by "mistake", is up for debate. Was there nobody there to correct him? Saying "Ooops" after the fact when things are done and over with is just too convenient of an excuse. We've heard it many times before. I don't buy it. Whether or not you buy it is up to you.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

This is proof of only one thing...Ron Paul supporters flooded the special caucus.

There are reports all over the place of Ron Paul's own campaign calling supporters to tell them to go to the special late night caucus. Even though it was only meant for those that missed their caucus due to religous reasons...Ron Paul's campaign urged his supporters to show up.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Angry Ron Paul supporters overtook a special caucus Saturday night for religious voters who honor the Sabbath, prompting long lines, frantic GOP officials and voter fraud complaints.
Part of the trouble was some Paul supporters told voters they could show up for the late-night caucus at a suburban Jewish private school for whatever reason. But voters could only participate if they signed a declaration affirming that they couldn't vote during the regular morning caucuses because of their faith.

www.cbsnews.com...

Most had come at the urging of the Ron Paul campaign, which had placed calls to its supporters informing them of the "second chance" to vote Saturday night.

"I received probably 10 phone calls today saying if you didn't make it this morning to your caucus, you can come down here - 30 minutes away from my home - and they would let you vote, get a second chance at it," said 23-year-old Henderson resident Michael DiCicco, a Paul supporter who said he was not aware the late caucus was reserved solely for those who practice certain religions. "It's discrimination."

So walk me through your logic...since Ron Paul won this ONE caucus site...after his campaign urged their supporters to specifically flood it....you think that means he should have won the entire state???

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

This is proof of only one thing...Ron Paul supporters flooded the special caucus.

There are reports all over the place of Ron Paul's own campaign calling supporters to tell them to go to the special late night caucus. Even though it was only meant for those that missed their caucus due to religous reasons...Ron Paul's campaign urged his supporters to show up.

Angry Ron Paul supporters overtook a special caucus Saturday night for religious voters who honor the Sabbath, prompting long lines, frantic GOP officials and voter fraud complaints.
Part of the trouble was some Paul supporters told voters they could show up for the late-night caucus at a suburban Jewish private school for whatever reason. But voters could only participate if they signed a declaration affirming that they couldn't vote during the regular morning caucuses because of their faith.

www.cbsnews.com...

Most had come at the urging of the Ron Paul campaign, which had placed calls to its supporters informing them of the "second chance" to vote Saturday night.

"I received probably 10 phone calls today saying if you didn't make it this morning to your caucus, you can come down here - 30 minutes away from my home - and they would let you vote, get a second chance at it," said 23-year-old Henderson resident Michael DiCicco, a Paul supporter who said he was not aware the late caucus was reserved solely for those who practice certain religions. "It's discrimination."

So walk me through your logic...since Ron Paul won this ONE caucus site...after his campaign urged their supporters to specifically flood it....you think that means he should have won the entire state???

There you are again, in another Ron Paul thread spreading your hate for the man. 4 out of 4 now, it never gets old to you huh? Keep on selling it, Ill keep pointing you out. The voter fraud is a fact and the evidence is overwhelming. Not the first time either and we are only 5 states in.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Yes, I will keep pointing out Ron Paul supporters trying to spread misinformation.

Please show me evidence that proves there was voter fraud.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

And if Mitt had of won by a mile I suppose you would be claiming Mitt supporters flooded the special caucus? A flood is the direct result of one thing: lots of water particles. Without a critical mass of water it's impossible to have a flood.
edit on 6-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by rstregooski

Another Ron Paul fan skewing numbers to try and change the narrative. If you are going to use a statistic -- make sure you are using one that falls within the context of your argument.

Nevada Voter Registration
There are only 290,000 registered Republicans in Clark County. Since this is a Republican Caucus, only registered Republican voters can attend -- and after they expressed their desire to attend.

Umm... Your point doesn't make too much sense to me.. 290,000 is still the largest number in any county in Nevada. Good work..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

www.cbsnews.com...

You keep believing everything you read and hear in the mainstream media, ok? And please be sure to stop in and tell us how that worked out for you, ok?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

There's sooo much wrong with your analysis of this. But then again, Wrong Paul supporters are typically more conspiracy minded than is warranted by reality.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join