It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul In Nevada - The Caucus Is Rigged!! - w/VIDEO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think what this boils down to, as another poster said before me, is that if we have the technology to count these votes on live television, why aren't the people demanding it as the best fail safe to potential voter fraud? It would be very interesting to see how the numbers may vary, considering the Iowa caucus issue.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by elg3cko
I think what this boils down to, as another poster said before me, is that if we have the technology to count these votes on live television, why aren't the people demanding it as the best fail safe to potential voter fraud? It would be very interesting to see how the numbers may vary, considering the Iowa caucus issue.

Privacy and airtime owned by the MSM. Why would Americans waste such valuable primetime watching a silly election? They would much rather stay uninformed and watch Dancing with the Stars.. All while the MSM keeps their money from their faithful viewer's pockets!

A win win...

Sad bunch of citizens we have, I know
edit on 6-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
Privacy and airtime owned by the MSM. Why would Americans waste such valuable primetime watching a silly election? They would much rather stay uninformed and watch Dancing with the Stars..

Wait...did I miss another dancing with the stars?!

dammit, I really need to set my recorder! every third thread talks about how dancing with the stars is being watched..you would think its on 24/7..yet I always miss it!

-grumbles-

____
Yes, I know you were generalizing (watch simple tv shows verses everyone breathlessly watching cspan)
I find though that people tend to gripe about such things, but their personal life..they may have watched about 4 minutes of cspan a year before turning it off and finding shows -they- find worthy of watching.

"Dancing with the stars is lame...same with American idol..both rot peoples brains
oh, but the walking dead..ya, big fan of that...that is different, because I enjoy it"

Here is the overall solution
record and televise it on cspan. they may have a total of 4 viewers while they do it, however its not about trying to win an emmy...its about a public record transparent process that, if necessary, can be backed up and viewed by many sources.
Do we need to watch every election count, debate about a bill, etc etc etc? hell no..thats why we have newscasters getting paid...they watch it, they report (hopefully accurately..its their job if they are found lying), and if there is anything wonky going on..then we check closer...until then
sure, watch the dancing.

sorry. pet peeve being hit on.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm surprised CNN didn't cut the feed

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Of course I do not think it is a legitimate way to do the counting but at least it's a start to addressing the constant claims of voter fraud. I personally think that Ron Paul supporters are simply not voting and that is why he is doing so poorly in elections yet very well online. While I do not think the gmail vote count is going to be accurate, I would hope the person running this project plans to enter all info in a spreadsheet, analyze the data to ensure no duplicates, sort by county, etc, and I would be interested to see the results. Whether it's info you can go to court with is another matter, but still interesting information to have nonetheless in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hello, Im a new member and I realize this is an older thread but if any members that can start a new thread might want to pick this up and start a new post. the video linked here was at this time about an hour old.
The video is of Maine votes being discounted and how they were thrown out to favor Mitt Romney.

Thanks for taking time to learn the truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Let me try to link video again sorry bout that.

If that dont work heres the url, and i obviously need a lesson.
www.youtube.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join