It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul In Nevada - The Caucus Is Rigged!! - w/VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by rstregooski

There's sooo much wrong with your analysis of this. But then again, Wrong Paul supporters are typically more conspiracy minded than is warranted by reality.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Paul winning one polling station is meaningless, as far as your assertion is concern. There's 30K+ votes being cast and that video relates to a little over 300. So that's 1% of the ballots cast. On top of that, exit polling was done and doesn't point to a HUGE Ron Paul win that was covered up. IT points to a huge Romney win.

In essence, the OP is pithy at very best and inaccurate in it's claim of any "proof".

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You keep believing everything you read and hear in the mainstream media, ok? And please be sure to stop in and tell us how that worked out for you, ok?

I do believe that the video you provided to base your entire thread upon was from the main stream media.

So, your comment is kind of slapping yourself in the face.

But let me guess....only YOU know what information is true from the MSM and which isn't...right? I bet it has something to do with information you agree with being true...and everything else is lies....right?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I wouldn't call this "voter fraud" I would call it what it is "Election Fraud"!

I watched this live and it was cut away by CNN, I took screen shots and noticed some strange number differences and posted here Evidence of Fraud at the 2012 Nevada Caucus. There is screenshots highlighting some differences.
edit on 6-2-2012 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

again, screenshots from CNN mean nothing. If they were pro-Romney, everyone would claim a fix, if they're weirdly put together, probably due to the way NV was putting out numbers, then it's suspicious...

Sometimes things are just what they are... trying to find hidden meaning in CNN graphics is a waste of your time.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." --Joseph Stalin

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by superstatue
Wow. I mean, just wow. I know it seems like we Paul supporters are just bitching and moaning when we say voter fraud, but when you see a video like this, it becomes really hard to discount us.

Clearly, Romney is the media and establishments choice. He's being rammed down our throats.

I cant believe how Karl Rove (the architect) went on live television and proclaimed " i have an inside source in Iowa who has confirmed Romney has won" He knew fully well every news outlet would jump on that info, like flies on...you know.

Then weeks later they mention Santorum was the actual winner, but no one cared because by then the news had moved on to the new caucus flavor of the week.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Poor Paul he'll never be president, but you have to give the man his due. As many times as he's been knocked down he keeps getting up and running agian.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

It's screenshots of CNN ond Foxnews with different totals between the 2 even though the precincts reporting were the same. In fact I noticed Fox was close to what Google was showing and CNN was showing higher total votes than the other 2.

Then with Fox news their precincts reporting dropped then back up higher and were all over the place. CNN also was reporting over 2000 ballots for Clark county with 3% reporting well before Fox even before they did the live count on TV.

Like I said I have the screen shots in the other thread with a bit of an explanation about the difference.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

you know what would be totally awesome, if the guy calling out the names, was a fan of santori

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I do believe that the video you provided to base your entire thread upon was from the main stream media.

No, it was from mainstream media coverage of said event, which was from what I hear on some channels quickly turned away from to another story..

But let me guess....only YOU know what information is true from the MSM and which isn't...right?

Of course there are some things that thank God get accurately reported. I like to use logic and critical thinking when deciding these things..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Discuss the TOPIC.

NOT each other.

Any further violations of the Terms & Conditions will be rewarded with a posting ban of 72 hours, minimum.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

No one is disputing the fact that Ron Paul won this one caucuse site.

However, him winning ONE caucus site does not in any way imply that he should have won the entire state.

Gingrich won some precincts, he even won a county...doesn't mean he should have won the entire state.

The logic you are using doesn't not make sense.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

It's so wildly irrelevant though. These stations often post wrong numbers, changes number suddenly, etc. Not a sign of anything other than trying to report on something that not ready to be reported on.

Ballots have had to be recounted as long as there has been elections. It's not a sign of corruption, but competence. If a station airs early numbers, expect them to change.

Nothing nefarious, and it happens and has happened for as long as news stations have reported live on elections. Longer even.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

No one is disputing the fact that Ron Paul won this one caucuse site.

However, him winning ONE caucus site does not in any way imply that he should have won the entire state.

Gingrich won some precincts, he even won a county...doesn't mean he should have won the entire state.

The logic you are using doesn't not make sense.

Yea the point of this thread is that Ron Paul won this caucus site in the most populated county in Nevada by almost 60%..
edit on 6-2-2012 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Yea the point of this thread is that Ron Paul won the most populated county by almost 60%..

I believe you are very confused.

This one caucuse site wasn't for the entire county...or do you really think only 317 people voted in all of Las Vegas???

This was one "special" late night caucus. It was meant for Orthodox Jews and Seventh Day Adventists that are prohibited by their religion to take part in anything until after sunset on Saturdays. Ron Paul supporters came to this caucus despite the fact that they weren't supposed to unless it was for religous reasons. And Ron Paul did win this "special late night" caucus....no one disputes that.

He did not win Clark County...and this one caucus site only represented 1.9% of the votes cast in Clark County. He could have won 100% of the 317 votes cast at that caucus site and he still would of lost horribly in Clark County.

Like I said...I think you are very confused as to what that video is showing.
edit on 6-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately it's very difficult to determine if there was election fraud, especially if ballots were thrown out. Someone on the dailypaul website had an interesting idea though and created a gmail account to recount Nevada Ron Paul votes. He is asking any Nevadan Ron Paul voters to email him with their details, county, precinct, etc. So far he has received over 2000 emails from Ron Paul supporters who claim to have voted. I would start my own thread about this as I think it deserves visibility and hopefully can reach Nevada voters, but I'm new to ATS and can't post my own threads yet. Anyone interested in starting a new thread about this and spreading the word? I think it'd be interesting to see how many responses this guy gets.

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by curedby432
Unfortunately it's very difficult to determine if there was election fraud, especially if ballots were thrown out. Someone on the dailypaul website had an interesting idea though and created a gmail account to recount Nevada Ron Paul votes. He is asking any Nevadan Ron Paul voters to email him with their details, county, precinct, etc. So far he has received over 2000 emails from Ron Paul supporters who claim to have voted. I would start my own thread about this as I think it deserves visibility and hopefully can reach Nevada voters, but I'm new to ATS and can't post my own threads yet. Anyone interested in starting a new thread about this and spreading the word? I think it'd be interesting to see how many responses this guy gets.

www.dailypaul.com...

And how does this guy have any way of verifying that one person isn't emailing him 2, 5, 10, or 20 times??? Or that the people emailing him live in Nevada, are of age to vote, are a registered republican, or did in fact vote in the Caucus?

I could go right now and email him 10 times from different accounts claiming I voted for Ron Paul in x county in y precinct...the most obvious to use is Clark County since it is the largest and easiest to blend into.

Do you HONESTLY think this is a legit way to do a "recount"???

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join