It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stronger Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi there I hope you are all well,

I dream every single night I go to sleep every single night and I absolutely love it as I haven't had a true nightmare since I was a child.

Now to the point when I was little I would have nightmares and dreams as any average person would however as I've grown up I've had less and less to nearly an absolute zero nightmares, why? maybe because I'm very happy? or maybe because I'm getting stronger in my dreams? what I mean by being stronger is when I used to dream as a child and throughout my teenage years I would be virtually helpless when it came to fighting back whatever or whoever I would need to so I would run, however lately (in my twenties) I've been getting stronger and stronger I can fly in my dreams to my will I can defend myself and others (though I do fear weapons) but now it is different I can almost feel it as if I could literally do some of the things I do in my dreams.

Since being able to fly in my dreams I've always felt in real life as though I could actually do it and just take off (when i was in kindy i had an experience where I hovered for roughly 10 seconds all i remember was being at total peace at the time), Now lately in my dreams I've discovered the use of using energy or telekinesis and It gets stronger and stronger every dream I have its even becomes a ball of light sometimes and I get the same feeling when im awake but when I even try to do a Psi-Wheel (ive never moved one under glass) I get the feeling like if i did actually have some kind of power that I could tap into it feels like something is blocking me from doing it any ideas people?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RazielRabencuuk

Cool post! Thanks OP

I too have very vivid dreams almost every night and yes since my twenties I've been much more in control. I've found that consciously thinking about what can trigger a lucid dream makes it so almost anything can. For example, last night I was skipping past some complete strangers and overheard them mention something about my car, which they should know nothing about. At that point I realized that this was a dream and could suddenly skip twenty feet or more and slow gravity wayy down.. among other things.

Personally, never tried to use the same process of willpower to manifest this in reality. I can imagine that could potentially make it more natural to do it inside the realm of dreams though.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
you should get dale e graf.f's book Tracks in the Psychic Wilderness: An Exploration of Remote Viewing, ESP, Precognitive Dreaming and Synchronicity

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RazielRabencuuk

Yes I also use psychokinesis in my dreams, don't know how to translate that into here though
One time I could even materialize things. Awesome.

Since 18 I used to have lucid dreams but after a bad trip when 29 I started to fear them and nowadays I rarely have them.

I think that the stronger you are in life, you are in your dreams. And they other way around. So if you ask your subconscious to be strong in your dreams this spills into your "real" life.

Well at least that's what I think.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
well i know what it is that's blocking you from using this ability when you're awake......... reality

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I like that last bit you wrote of it was very interesting

thank you for your comment =)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

If you were here i'd give you a high five XD

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Thank you very much for direction to a resource I will buy a copy as amazon has it out for $6!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for your comment =)

top topics

join