It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I grow stronger in my dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi there I hope you are all well,

I dream every single night I go to sleep every single night and I absolutely love it as I haven't had a true nightmare since I was a child.

Now to the point when I was little I would have nightmares and dreams as any average person would however as I've grown up I've had less and less to nearly an absolute zero nightmares, why? maybe because I'm very happy? or maybe because I'm getting stronger in my dreams? what I mean by being stronger is when I used to dream as a child and throughout my teenage years I would be virtually helpless when it came to fighting back whatever or whoever I would need to so I would run, however lately (in my twenties) I've been getting stronger and stronger I can fly in my dreams to my will I can defend myself and others (though I do fear weapons) but now it is different I can almost feel it as if I could literally do some of the things I do in my dreams.

Since being able to fly in my dreams I've always felt in real life as though I could actually do it and just take off (when i was in kindy i had an experience where I hovered for roughly 10 seconds all i remember was being at total peace at the time), Now lately in my dreams I've discovered the use of using energy or telekinesis and It gets stronger and stronger every dream I have its even becomes a ball of light sometimes and I get the same feeling when im awake but when I even try to do a Psi-Wheel (ive never moved one under glass) I get the feeling like if i did actually have some kind of power that I could tap into it feels like something is blocking me from doing it any ideas people?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You don't need to feel anything to perform miracles. All you need is faith, and I suspect that any miracle is also going to be scientifically explainable, even moving things about with inner energy.

Sounds like you're moving a lot of Chi

I open up like that too but I don't expect a cross-relation in my waking life. Actual present things made up of substances is what we use in the real world. In the dream world we can create anything we like.

Don't worry. It sounds like your dreams are representing some great changes.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
How do you utilize "chi"?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RazielRabencuuk
Now lately in my dreams I've discovered the use of using energy or telekinesis and It gets stronger and stronger every dream I have

The key to reliable dream control is using well defined archetypes. You're getting stronger because by using the same techniques over and over, you are strengthening those archetypes through repetition. If you were to attempt something you are unfamiliar with and had no practice with, you would find that it would fail you more often than not.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by afsalazar

You don't really 'utilize' it. Think of it like earth's magnetosphere. It is an energy that spins around your body.

If you have energy blockages you will really notice your chi moving after it unblocks.

If you meditate you will become acutely aware of your chi. I wold suggest meditation on your breaths. Your chi will equalize itself.

I'm not going into gaining powers. If you wanted power you could have it but that's the trick. The more you can have the less you will want. We innately ignore our special powers.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered

You don't really 'utilize' it. Think of it like earth's magnetosphere. It is an energy that spins around your body.

If you have energy blockages you will really notice your chi moving after it unblocks.

If you meditate you will become acutely aware of your chi. I wold suggest meditation on your breaths. Your chi will equalize itself.

I'm not going into gaining powers. If you wanted power you could have it but that's the trick. The more you can have the less you will want. We innately ignore our special powers.

How is that type of meditation performed. I am new to this. Is there anything specific to begin the unblocking process? Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I wanted to add that you will have problems as you untangle.

Your abilities adapt faster than your mind. You mind adapts lightening fast, but your habit - mind will be ever more able to mess things up. Better if you're young or pure of heart...

Pranayama (Sanskrit: प्राणायाम prāṇāyāma) is a Sanskrit word meaning "extension of the prana or breath" or more accurately, "extension of the life force".

Do a search here. You will find a lot of great info - years worth!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

Indeed how does one unblock this?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Hmm interesting thank you for your comment anything else you can reccomend? as I have difficulty being able to meditate i've never actually done it before i get distracted very quickly will calming music or anything like holosync help with this?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have had similar experiences. I feel as though my mind is safe. I am safe from harm when removed of my body. MY soul is mighty. I fear no devil. I fear no demon. I truly feel powerful before them in my dreams. The other day I had a surreal experience in dream.

I was facing an evil that changed form and it eventually took the form of my child. I remember being furious and willing a light into existence, blinding from within me. It filled everything I remember and the illusion was gone. I saw the evil for what it was and simply swatted it out of my mind.

I am not particularly religious, Roman catholic, but I am deeply spiritual and honest with myself. I think it is the culmination of years of morality. I truly fear nothing. I can get startled, but if I see my enemy I look for his eyes, I look to overcome him from within. Like going into a pitch black cave, knowing you are the light.

it rocks!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RazielRabencuuk

I've tried all that. It's good to make it interesting but since the essence of meditation is to sit quietly anything you use will ultimately be a distraction.

Very short and thoughtful sittings will yield the best result. What matters is that you are sincere and alert. Later you can sit for longer.

Watch that mind. Reduce the errors. What is the most important aspect is that you switch off. You put no impressions on this.

In essence lose yourself.. to yourself
It's not like your personality is at risk. It is being 'your personality' that's the cure.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Thank you so much thats the best advice i've had all year enjoy your week =)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hi OP,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is reassuring to hear that there are others who feel the same way. I too was plagued with night terrors as a child and through necesity, realized the control I had in my dreams was, well, beyond my wildest dreams. When I' dream' for me, my biggest revelation was understanding that while dreaming, I knew I was dreaming.From that point I tought myself how to read in my dreams. Symbols became letters and subsequently messages. I learned that I could run away from/break free of any scenario. The most baffling piece so far has been the 'Neo moment' from the Matrix. I am trapped, in harms way with no way out. The 'backed in the corner' feeling turned into rage. At the one prescise moment, I had complete control of every action & reaction around me. It's almost if I can walk behind the scenes and alter the dynamics. When I 'dream' of events or visions...all bets are off.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by disclosure
Hi OP,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is reassuring to hear that there are others who feel the same way. I too was plagued with night terrors as a child and through necesity, realized the control I had in my dreams was, well, beyond my wildest dreams. When I' dream' for me, my biggest revelation was understanding that while dreaming, I knew I was dreaming.From that point I tought myself how to read in my dreams. Symbols became letters and subsequently messages. I learned that I could run away from/break free of any scenario. The most baffling piece so far has been the 'Neo moment' from the Matrix. I am trapped, in harms way with no way out. The 'backed in the corner' feeling turned into rage. At the one prescise moment, I had complete control of every action & reaction around me. It's almost if I can walk behind the scenes and alter the dynamics. When I 'dream' of events or visions...all bets are off.

This mirrors my experience as well. I don't know how effectively it makes you stronger though. I would have written out my dream experiences too, but you did it much better.

new topics

top topics

join