It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 year old suspended for Michael Jackson groin grab dance at fundraiser!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

This is great news, and I'm glad to hear it. We as a culture should definitely increase the levels of absurdity we ascend to regarding sex.

It is definitely the right thing to do, to kick this kid out of school for doing this. At 9 years old, the kid is just barely beginning to realize maybe that thing down there is for something other than peeing, and any of those thoughts need to be quashed and shamed as quickly and to as much a degree as possible.

This kid should have to register as a sex predator. And he should be barred from EVER returning to any school whatsoever. The nerve.

In case it isn't obvious:
[/sarcasm]

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I see the problem.... It's because the kid was grabbing his own crotch...

Come on people, this is a catholic school, only the Priests are allowed to grab the kids crotch!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Can't blame the kid. WTF is he supposed to think when we make a hero out of a personality who made obscene gestures as part of his act?
But I do believe it was right to take some action. Not suspension but a quiet word with the family?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Suspension is kinda harsh, but never did like the crotch grab thingy.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

Love that sarcasm!

Those school officials would have freaked out if they came to my public school in 1982.

24/7 breakdancing and MJ imitation replete with "crotch grabs" lol. Sounds like a skateboard move or something?

People need to lighten up a little bit.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Two wrongs don't make a right.

A kid grabbing his crotch at a fundraiser is inappropriate school behavior, period. I also believe sagging pants is also inappropriate in a school setting. This attitude where vulgarity, rudeness and flaunting their sexuality should be acceptable in any situation doesn't take into consideration the audience or the institution for which it's being presented. The terms "Consideration, respect, and distractions come to mind."

edit on 5-2-2012 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
well i grabbed my crotch many times when i was in grammar school participating in talent shows and i didn't get suspended. Thank god that was almost eight years ago

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Funny stuff...

When we have 9 year old girls parading around like adults for Italian magazines, everyone throws their arms up in disgust saying how horrible that it's allowed to happen.

But a 9 year old boy grabbing his crotch in the same manner as an accused pedophile (who paid millions to the accuser to get them to lay off - sounds very innocent to me) and people are "meh, I've done worse.."

irony double plus!

it's a good thing he didn't emulate timberlake and janet jacksons 'wardrobe malfunction' on stage... I guess we'll never know the outrage or the justification, either way...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just read the 19 crazy things children are being arrested for along with your post. Crazy doesn't even explain it. If i was a parent to any of these children there would definitely be action taken. Specially to the children who were injured by the police.

You know the world is turning to # when no one does anything about these problems. The school along with the police should be sued for everyone of those occasions.

This should be relevant Teen cancer survivor banned from school..
edit on 5-2-2012 by ugahm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Male child crotch grab is the equivalent of female child bootyshaking.....

Enough said

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

You can be appalled by this? I'm more appalled by the fact my country murders 40 million babies a year, when they could excercise some common sense and use contraceptives or better yet, not have sex until theyre married.

The Pope supported MJ knowing full well he was a homosexual pedophile with a taste for little boys' bootyholes, so this doesn't come as a surprise that a kid in a catholic school would be caught doing this.
edit on 5-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

****ATTENTION****

The topic is 9 year old suspended for Michael Jackson groin grab dance at fundraiser! NOT other members! Either debate and discuss the topic ONLY or your post will be removed and you may be post banned.

Again, discuss the topic only, not other members, not off topic comments nor any other T&C violation.
\

top topics

<< 1   >>

join