It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Morgellons Disease Manufactured Nano Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by zorgon

Can you see that!!! Thats a number on a microscopic piece of morgellons ejecta!!!

Yes I can see that... sorry didn't get back here till now

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i see that but you know im relly do not know what you talking about,beginn in a simple way explain from the beginning so that every normal human being understand whats going on,otherwise only some pepole understand all of this.you mix it all together photos,sickness,etc. etc.,90% from all pepole understand only0% im shure.
you will reach the public do it in a simple way!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I see no evidence that the photo of numbers is from ejecta of a morgellons patient. No evidence = BS. Also this same disease was described hundreds of years ago, I didn't realize the U.S. government was so advanced as to have nano-technology back in the 1600's.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

We have to be careful with the keyword "chemtrail" or we will have a torrent of "debunkers" in here immediately. Anyhow, when I've been in Texas, and specially when the criss cross patterns are heavy, I develop TERRIBLE allergies like nowhere else in the world. Also, and this is embarrassing, an itchy rash on 45% of my body. Only in Texas and when the patterns are in the sky. Like George Noory, I do not believe in coincidences.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

I'd rather trust the CDC and the guys who work in the Mayo clinic than some random dude's website.

Really? You invoke "trust" here in the land of "Deny Ignorance"? Surely, if you trust the CDC (which could never have a reason to lie to the public, right?) Then you definitely have the more enlightened view (at least, that's the view I expect you are trying to put out there )

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

This recent morgellons disease IS NOT the same disease from hundreds of years ago, it has only acquired the name because of some similar symptoms. If nothing unusual is going on here why did the US army get involved in the cdc's investigation?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by loooping8
reply to post by zorgon

i see that but you know im relly do not know what you talking about,beginn in a simple way explain from the beginning so that every normal human being understand whats going on,otherwise only some pepole understand all of this.you mix it all together photos,sickness,etc. etc.,90% from all pepole understand only0% im shure.
you will reach the public do it in a simple way!

Ummm I only fixed a picture link... you might want to ask that of the OP?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgy, you have always been more eloquent than me. I do now wish I had deleted the thread as you suggested and put a little more preperation into it. But what's done is done, any can, however follow the links provided and watch the posted documentaries

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I first heard about Morgellons on ATS. It was hard to believe. Now it's starting to make sense. We've taken the path to extinction.

Nobody knows what kinds of mental and physical effects nano particles have on human beings. One thing that is known and that is that a tiny nano particle can be MORE toxic than a regular size particle of the same stuff. These are NEW diseases caused by NEW laboratory creations and what's really evil in all of this is telling people that it's all in their head so that the technology can go ahead full steam. There's a lot of money invested in nano and a lot of money to be made.

www.projectcensored.org...

Nanotech particles have been embraced by industry…Yet, nanomaterials are so poorly understood that scientists are unable to predict how they will behave and are unsure of how to check their safety. Over one thousand consumer products made with nanoparticles…are already on the market, despite a complete lack of knowledge of the dangers they pose to human health and the environment.

According to an article published in the European Respiratory Journal by a group of Chinese researchers headed by Yuguo Song, from the Department of Occupational Medicine and Clinical Toxicology at the Beijing Chaoyang Hospital, seven young female workers fell seriously ill after working in a paint factory that used nanotechnology. The workers suffered severe and permanent lung damage, and face and arm eruptions. Two of them died, while the other five have not improved after several years.

Three types of nanoparticles are of particular concern: nanosilver particles; carbon nanofibers; and “buckyballs,” or microscopic, football-shaped cages of carbon.

This story was not widely reported.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Anybody know about transhumanism or how magellons may be part of a transhumanist agenda? The more I try to research this the weirder it gets.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This stuff is starting to remind me of the alien byrus from the Stephen king book dreamcatcher

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBassistant

Actually, I heard about it on ATS about a year ago. And if you are trying to refute a claim, citing 'naturalnews.com' is an extremely poor way to do so; the amount of bias that is present on that website is beyond a joke.

Like I said, the website that the OP provided, doesn't provide reputable citations from legitimate sources. How am I or anyone else supposed to know that what that website is saying is 100% fact and not something some random guy thought up in his spare time?

Lastly, way to take words out of my mouth. I did not call you, or anyone who 'has' Morgellons insane. I said that the most likely explanation is delusional parasitosis

From the original website I cited:

The CDC study looked for patients treated from 2006 to 2008 for any Morgellons symptoms by Kaiser Permanente Northern California. Out of the 3.2 million people enrolled in the program, they identified 115 patients. Another 11 patients who heard of the study offered to participate. In the end, 41 patients had full physical examinations.

Ok, this ^^ is just giving everyone a background as to how many people took part in the trial and how many actually had the symptoms

Three-fourths of the examined patients had sores on their skin. Half of the lesions were merely sun damage, but 40% showed signs of scratching or irritation, and 16% looked like bug bites or allergic reactions to drugs.

^^Nothing really out of the ordinary here, 3/4 of the patients (30) had sores (aka lesions); half of the lesions (15) were sun damage; 40% of the lesions (12) showed scratching/irritation; 16% of the lesions (5) looked like bug bites/allergic reaction

Sixteen of the lesions had materials stuck in them. Most turned out to be cotton fibers, probably from clothing; some were skin fragments likely caused by scratching.

^^No sign of inexplicable fibres

Importantly, normal areas of the patients' skin had nothing wrong with them, suggesting that there was no systemic skin disease.

^^That is, it was localised to lesions that had explicable causes and not an idiopathic phenomenon.

Average intelligence of the individuals was above normal, however:

60% of the patients showed signs of cognitive impairment, and 63% had "somatic complaints," often "incapacitating fatigue."

The patients' level of "functional impairment and disability" was "comparable to that detected among persons who have serious medical illnesses and concurrent psychiatric disorders," Pearson and colleagues note.

It then finished off with:

People with somatic disorders tend to by hyper-aware of normal body sensations -- and they tend to interpret these sensations as medical illness. This stress has real physical effects on the body and leads to a spiral of worsening physical symptoms and psychological health. Psychotherapy is far more likely to be successful than medication in breaking this cycle.

It also says this

Patients who are convinced they are infested with parasites often respond to treatment with antidepressant or antipsychotic medication.

Maybe adding to the fact that it is a neurological condition?
edit on 7/2/2012 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

Patients who are convinced they are infested with parasites often respond to treatment with antidepressant or antipsychotic medication.

Maybe adding to the fact that it is a neurological condition?

I think the point is that if this really is a conspiracy where people are being injected with lab-made material that causes disease.... then how would the CDC be a neutral observer?

And what I've quoted is yet again another example of America's answer to health issues: cure the symptom and not the cause. People complain that they feel something intruding in their body? Load them up with drugs so they can't complain anymore, but don't actually look into what the cause is because they must be crazy if the working solution happens to be "anti-depressant/anti-psychotic" medication

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

The website I linked to in the op is very real, it is from a real victim and researcher and all of the evidence is available for testing through Jan smith.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by Griffo

The website I linked to in the op is very real, it is from a real victim and researcher and all of the evidence is available for testing through Jan smith.

Perhaps Morgellon's Disease is a very real disease, but some experimentation has been conducted under its guise. Since the patients already suffer from the illness, then the side-effects of the secret experimentation would be less-noticable.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Feel for the people who have it. What a terrible disease.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I asked for proof these numbers are on nano materials that came out of morgellons ejecta. You gave no proof. If you want people to believe you, you're going to need evidence. Otherwise ... Morgellons doesn't exist, because I told you so, I don't need to give proof, just trust me. We both know that won't be good enough for you, why should it be for me? A Hoax is a Hoax until proven otherwise.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Actually, I heard about it on ATS about a year ago. And if you are trying to refute a claim, citing 'naturalnews.com' is an extremely poor way to do so; the amount of bias that is present on that website is beyond a joke.

Why exactly is naturalnews.com such a poor source to use as a reference? If it's because of this 'bias' you're claiming, what bias is that? It's a guide to healthy living and important source of alternative (usually health-related) news and topics you wont find elsewhere. So..if that's the bias, I can stand fully behind that.

Like I said, the website that the OP provided, doesn't provide reputable citations from legitimate sources. How am I or anyone else supposed to know that what that website is saying is 100% fact and not something some random guy thought up in his spare time?

Well, I'd start by clicking the link and going to the website. After that, maybe actually spending some time poring through the voluminous amounts of information on it. I sincerely doubt you've taken in all the evidence; pictures, video, personal accounts, etc... not to mention the forum with a couple thousand members, (thats probably just the one guy though) I discovered that site over a year ago, and not only have I not taken in all it has to offer, its updated all the time.

Lastly, way to take words out of my mouth. I did not call you, or anyone who 'has' Morgellons insane. I said that the most likely explanation is delusional parasitosis

I like how you're still insinuating that I 'have' Morgellons, very coy. You're right though, I shouldn't have misquoted you, here's what you said:

Morgellons is most likely delusional parasitosis. Abuse of crystal methamphetamine amongst other drugs may cause this

So what you ACTUALLY said was sufferers are most likely having delusions of parasitosis (all in my head) or abuse crystal meth or some other type of drug. Which is exactly what I said:

I'm a sufferer, please don't say I am either likely insane or a druggie, unless of course, you can prove it to me.

As for the rest of your post, I'm not going to break it down post by post, as I don't have the time and I don't need to, since each posting is taken from the CDC report. Why would you trust the CDC at face value? These are the same folks who very begrudgingly accepted the existence of Lyme Disease, and STILL deny that Chronic Lyme Disease exists!! From their own website:

Approximately 10 to 20% of patients treated for Lyme disease with a recommended 2-4 week course of antibiotics will have lingering symptoms of fatigue, pain, or joint and muscle aches1. In some cases, these can last for more than 6 months. Although often called “chronic Lyme disease,” this condition is properly known as “Post-treatment Lyme disease Syndrome” (PTLDS). The exact cause of PTLDS is not yet known. Most medical experts believe that lingering symptoms are due to residual damage to the tissues and the immune system that occurred during the infection. Similar complications and auto-immune responses are known to occur following other infectious diseases. In contrast, a few health care providers tell patients that these symptoms reflect persistent infection with Borrelia burgdorferi. However, there is no credible scientific evidence that PTLDS is caused by persistent infection.
www.cdc.gov...

Lyme was created on Plum Island by Nazi scientist Erich Traub, picked up by our loving government during Operation Paperclip at the end of WW2. That, by the way, is the same government who owns the CDC. Just saying.

It's also interesting just how similar the symptoms of Lyme and Morgellons are, Morgellons is just the tweaked, modified nightmare version of it. I'm just deluded though, nobody in a position of power would ever want to play God and create diseases to wreak havoc, thats paranoia.

For further reading and help connecting the dots, I'd suggest looking into Dr. Randy Wymore and his work studying Morgellons (now supported by T. Boone Pickens) at Oklahoma State University.

Also, look into Alan Macdonald and his lifelong study into Lyme Disease and how it can be a chronic, lifelong debilitating disease.

If you're not up for reading, check out the documentary Under Our Skin (available on Netflix and elsewhere online), as well as the video linked by spinkyboo back on page 2.

I'd provide links but I'm going to be late for work as is haha, shouldnt take more than a quick Google Search to find what I'm talking about however. Hope this helps!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Morgellon's disease is such a frightening topic. Not just because of its symptoms and the sufferer's inability to get relief, but because our "trusted" CDC has decided to declare those people to be psychologically disturbed, a drug addict, or both.

So, I ask you, what's the best way to shut someone up? Make them and those around them believe they are crazy. We've already seen this with pilots who have claimed to have seen UFOs. They are scared of being called crazy and losing their jobs and pensions, so they simply hold their tongues.

It's irresponsible of the CDC to write this disease off as a psychological disorder. Maybe when one of the higher ups gets this, they'll take it seriously. Or maybe he/she will be written off as a loon. If they are considered crazy, I hope they have the guts to go to the media and make a big stink about it instead of suffering in silence like the general population is forced to do.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Edit to Add: For those who still doubt chemtrails exist and are being used today, please read this thread in its entirety. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

They don't write it off as psychological. Psychological diseases are very serious, and have very real symptoms. People are really suffering, regardless of if their symptoms are somatic or not.

The problem is that the patients usually refuse treatment, because of the social stigma attached to such a diagnosis. That's why you get people hoping for (and often paying for) a "physical" diagnosis, like chronic lyme, or Morgellons.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join