It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Morgellons Disease Manufactured Nano Technology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Barium and aluminun? Same ingredients found in chemtrail fallout. Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

There are actually MANY links between chemtrails and Morgellons Disease, I wanted to establish the nano technology before the chemtrail connection because of the deepness of this particular rabbit hole.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The Morgellons disease fibers seem to be very similar to the "angel hair" fibers found after chemtrails have fallen, and they seem to show a coalation to the areas ( California Texas,Florida) where chemtrails are very prevalant, and the timing of Morgellons disease showing up shortly after the rise of chemtrails in the US.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by PhoenixOD

On the site i linked in the op they show oscilloscopes recieving sattelite frequencies from morgellons sufferers, in faraday shielded rooms no less, as well as motile polysaccharides or "sugar snakes" plus perfect nano hexagons and pieces of white "plaque" marked in what appear to be the red,blue,green and yellow shades that are used in making quantam dots one of the newest forms of nano technology. Why does no one seem to care about this?

sorry, but I call this BS.
from the page you linked to :

Under normal circumstances people do not register signals on an oscilloscope. Tests were taken inside a Faraday cage the signal is coming from us. It is satellite frequency.

Looks to me like normal 60Hz pickup from the mains, on which the scope is not properly triggered, with a higher frequency (1kHz??) superimposed on it. If you have a scope in your Faraday cage, that means, you have to have mains into the chamber. (or a battery, driving an inverter), They also don't show the settings of the scope, or anything. Touch any scope probe, and you will see the same picture. As to satellite signals? Do you have any idea how small the signals are that your receive from a satellite? No scope can show you that, without a huge amount of amplification, and a very sophisticated receiver front-end. That scope in the picture, looks like a standard, budget 20MHz scope to me. Sorry, you cannot see satellite signals on that, unless you have a receiver, downconverting the signals to a low-frequency. Just based on that single issue, I call this whole 'so-called disease' a hoax.

btw. and as for a person not registering signals on a scope? Here is a screen grab of one of my oscilloscopes when I touched the probe :

edit on 5/2/2012 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

As I know nothing about oscilloscopes I can't comment on whether or not there is any connection between these fibers and what they may or may not be transmitting. But to call the entire 'disease' a hoax because of this one issue ... smh!!

It certainly is a bizarre 'disease' and must be extremely distressing for those that seem to have contracted it and it wouldn't surprise me if it does turn out to be caused by some sort of covert experiment organised by tptb, after all we are expendable

What I would like to know is, what use do these fibers have? Do they have super amazing strength? Could they be used to 'grow' something like a kevlar suit to create a super soldier? Are they some sort of communication 'antenna'? Basically what is the agenda behind creating this disease, if it has indeed been created by humans? Could it be a virus that's made it's way across space and landed on our shores? What is the common denominator between sufferers, excluding the disease?

Btw, some of those fibers remind me of the floaters I see floating in my eyes

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

Those fibers look similar to what the fluff in my navel looks like when I examine it under one of my microscopes, except for the numbers on the fibers, lol ..... Will find some navel-fluff, and put it under the microscope and post it here, lol

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

osciloscopes, voltmeters even, pick up static electricity and even bioelectricity if you tune them sensitive enough (ie make one that registers millivolts.)

but did you touch the probe in a faraday cage? missing details on both sides of this test, for the record im not convinced about the satalite signal scope shots either.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname

osciloscopes, voltmeters even, pick up static electricity and even bioelectricity if you tune them sensitive enough (ie make one that registers millivolts.)

but did you touch the probe in a faraday cage? missing details on both sides of this test, for the record im not convinced about the satalite signal scope shots either.

OK, in a Faraday cage, if there is NO interference, you wouldn't see the 60Hz. The onliest reason you can see the 60Hz in that scope pics, is because it hasn't been taken in a Faraday cage. That is it. bottom line. 60Hz is a mains signal, you cannot communicate with 60Hz to satellites. Bottom line. Those pics were NOT taken in a Faraday cage.
The typical unamplified sensitivity of a scope is 5mV/channel. No way you can measure biometric signals up from just touching the scope channel. To pic up biometric impulses you need amplification of at least 30dB. the biometric signals that I have measured from the skin are all in the region of uV, not mV. Of course, with a 1x probe, if I make an incision and measure the PD directly on a contracting muscle, then I might measure something, but by just touching a scope probe????? not in you life, lol

As to static electricity, IF you have a High-impedance probe it is possible, but then you will see a single discharge curve, like a capacitor being discharged, not a periodic 60Hz signal as on the scope pictures being represented.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
A great little - long seminar on Morgellons and nano-tech -
...the dark agenda of synthetic biology

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I've known about it for a while but people were talking about there being cures out there and many of them natural and cost efficient so I didn't pay much mind... However, I have always been fascinated to know if it was real or not, to see it with my own eyes come out of someone, not that'd I'd wanna wish that on anyone just sayin it's be fascinating to see once...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I'd rather trust the CDC and the guys who work in the Mayo clinic than some random dude's website. I mean, the people from the CDC and Mayo clinic will at the very least have a degree and should be more knowledgeable in this area of disease than the website the OP provided. No offence to the OP, but this guy could be any Joe Bloggs - he hasn't provided any reputable citations which I also find pretty odd

Mysterious Morgellons Skin Fibers: Only Cotton From Clothing?

An infestation that begins in the mind

Morgellons is most likely delusional parasitosis. Abuse of crystal methamphetamine amongst other drugs may cause this

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by abe froman

I'd rather trust the CDC and the guys who work in the Mayo clinic than some random dude's website. I mean, the people from the CDC and Mayo clinic will at the very least have a degree and should be more knowledgeable in this area of disease than the website the OP provided. No offence to the OP, but this guy could be any Joe Bloggs - he hasn't provided any reputable citations which I also find pretty odd

Mysterious Morgellons Skin Fibers: Only Cotton From Clothing?

An infestation that begins in the mind

Morgellons is most likely delusional parasitosis. Abuse of crystal methamphetamine amongst other drugs may cause this

LOL, totally agree. Just had a look at my navel-fluff under my microscope, and guess what??? It look exactly the same, except the fibers from my navel doesn't have numbers on

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Mmmm what a lovely thought, I think I'll pass on viewing the contents of your belly button, but thanks for the offer

I'd probably have agreed with you a few years ago, but since I've started going down the rabbit hole, I wouldn't put it past tptb to be doing some sort of covert experiment on us, I mean it's not like they haven't done it in the past...

I can't say with 100% certainty that this is real without having seen it first hand, the pics look real, the sufferers accounts and explanations of what's going on with their bodies seem real, the CDC's refusal to take any other information apart from Kaiser Permanente just screams of a conspiracy to me. And that's my opinion that I'm perfectly entitled to as you are to yours.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

To those playing doctor via the web, I'd suggest doing a little more research before simply diagnosing something you hadn't even heard of until today. You're only presenting two links (both from WebMD) that are basically saying "we don't know what this is, but for now those suffering from it are likely just psychotic". LOL, I'm here to provide evidence to the contrary of what you folks are claiming to be delusional parasitosis or crystal meth abuse. I'm a sufferer, please don't say I am either likely insane or a druggie, unless of course, you can prove it to me. Here's some links to get you started, I know it seems far-fetched but just take a moment to learn, please?

www.naturalnews.com...

This is possibly the best site to help make things clearer, it has links upon links of info, pictures, personal accounts and much more, I think this should be quite sufficient.

www.morgellonsexposed.com...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.google.com... upl=3295l3295l0l6530l1l1l0l0l0l0l128l128l0.1l1l0

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And

www.google.com... =N&tab=wv&ei=Gu4uT9bLB_So0AGpv7j7Cg

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well this is interesting....

ATLANTA (AP) — Imagine having the feeling that tiny bugs are crawling on your body, that you have oozing sores and mysterious fibers sprouting from your skin. Sound like a horror movie? Well, at one point several years ago, government doctors were getting up to 20 calls a day from people saying they had such symptoms. Many of these people were in California and one of that state's U.S. senators, Dianne Feinstein, asked for a scientific study. In 2008, federal health officials began to study people saying they were affected by this freakish condition called Morgellons. The study cost nearly $600,000. Its long-awaited results, released Wednesday, conclude that Morgellons exists only in the patients' minds. "We found no infectious cause," said Mark Eberhard, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention official who was part of the 15-member study team. The study appears in PLoS One, one of the Public Library of Science journals.

and more...

Sufferers of Morgellons (mor-GELL-uns) describe a variety of symptoms, including fatigue, erupting sores, crawling sensations on their skin and — perhaps worst of all — mysterious red, blue or black fibers that sprout from their skin. Some say they've suffered for decades, but the syndrome wasn't named until 2002, when "Morgellons" was chosen from a 1674 medical paper describing similar symptoms.

then some more....

Blood and urine tests and skin biopsies checked for dozens of infectious diseases, including fungus and bacteria that could cause some of the symptoms. The researchers found none that would explain the cases. There was no sign of an environmental cause, either, although researchers did not go to each person's house to look around. They took fibers from 12 people, which were tested at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. Nothing unusual there, either. Cotton and nylon, mainly — not some kind of organism wriggling out of a patient's body.

news.yahoo.com...

Cotton and Nylon were the fibers they found,so it looks like anyone who sees any cotton or nylon fibers on their skin must have the dreaded Morgellons. Okay then that is interesting.

Lastly notice that the same symptoms were described in 1674,so that pretty much can can negate so called chemtrails as a cause unless there were planes flying around back then.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Barium and aluminun? Same ingredients found in chemtrail fallout. Hmmm...

Please provide a link to this so called chemtrail ingredients and proof that chemtrails exist?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by kimish

I really HATE to go there because that's when everybody starts saying you're nuts.

That's because you would have to be to believe it.

Know what is a more plausible theory? That the alien myth has been perpetuated by government as a really effective cover to secret operations on people.

Think about it. "UFOs" start to show up around 1943. Roswell incident in 1947 where a craft crashes, and the US airforce hires some 'professional' to claim that it might be alien and BOOM, everything that isn't officially human is "aliens". Starting around the 60s/70s, cattle are routinely found dead with precise and surgical mutilation where experiments where obviously conducted on specific physiology of the animals. Between 70s and 90s, people (usually in remote areas like the cattle) report being abducted and experimented on.

The reliable reports usually presented evidence, including very intricate markings that appear overnight on the body and even strange metallic objects that could be plucked out of the body every now and then and examined only to be determined as "unexplainable".

Haven't heard much about "alien abductions" in the past decade, which really only translates to me as an advance in technology where such blatant abductions are no longer necessary. Why would a test subject need to be repeatedly implanted when the new implant improves itself?

In my opinion, this whole conspiracy has been the best cover I've seen throughout my lifetime. People can't explain the strange, and seemingly progressive throughout the years, instances that cannot be explained with our common sense of what humans have at our disposal, so irrationally people assume it must be aliens. Even writing this post, I realize that I probably sound radical by bringing in this whole perspective but it makes sense to me: use secret technology to conduct secret experimentation on practical test subjects, and nobody will know (or be able to prove) what is actually happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join