It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats that above Germany? Strange!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hello ATS,
I was working outside at my house today and it was freezing cold. Newspapers in Germany tell me today its -32° in Obersdorf. So I went online to look at the weathermap and this here caught my eye:

WTF? It could be a glitch but this seems to be uncommon for a glitch, notice the nearly perfect circle... The website uses the plugin from DWD (Deutscher Wetter Dienst = German Weather Service)

Here is the map, last 2 hours in 15-minute increments. Shows rain/snow
wetter.bild.de...

DWD - Deutscher Wetterdienst
edit on 4-2-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

can you explain , what circle ?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
inverted circle in a box. Go look at the south east you will notice (I hope!)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

ok i got it now , the link was slow to load . i am sure some of our boffins on here will explain it soon .

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Is that a radar scan ?...because I just saw it now....seems to be stuck on 1/16th of a scan.

If it is an internet or upload glitch...that's rather normal.

possibly a glitch in the radar source software.
I don't think it's abnormal in that case.

edit on 4-2-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OP, I suggest you check this thread out.

I think you may be referring to a similar thing?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

-32? Dang that's cold! We've only had -10 C here and that was more than enough. But anyway, I have also noticed these "anomalies" on the Dutch (KNMI) weather site. Sometimes a circle that briefly appears, sometimes a straight line. It could be a glitch but my gut feeling says not.
The poster above me links to a thread showing exactly what I've seen on odd occasions here in Holland.

ETA The KNMI.nl site has a continual graphic showing the latest weather activity but conveniently enough it is not possible to save or view older images. They all seem to be deleted immediately. No chance to check their data afterwards.
edit on 4/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Sorry, do not see any "rings"....went to your link, and did the "translate" thing....(I like German, but am too slow, so needed the translation to English).

The band that is to the north/east of Nuremberg (American spelling) is the only prominent thing that stood out to me. The color is explained:

Das Radarbild zeigt Ihnen die Verteilung der Niederschlagsfelder der letzten 2 Stunden im 15-Minuten-Intervall.

(translated to English):

"The radar image shows the distribution of rainfall fields in the last 2 hours in 15-minute interval."

And below that are the color codes....can't copy/paste them.....I see nothing out of the ordinary, sorry.

Off the subject but, at one of your links I saw an advert that many red-blooded ATS males might wish to see!!

The one titled "Flirten"....I know the adverts cycle, but I just thought I'd point that out, as a benefit to our straight male ATS friends......

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Am I the only one who has no idea what this thread is about?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by csuldm

There's a very light "hollow circle" centred near Nurnburg - you can see some scattered light blue elements going around Leipzig, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, just below "Munchen".

Radar circles are a fairly common anomaly - chemtrail & other conspiracy believers like to think the prove the nefarious influence of HAARP crating earthquakes and the like.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This looks like it could be the same / same source / same / glitch but the one on my Screenshot is inverted, this is what makes it special for me. Nice link anyways

reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Yeah today it was -23.5° at 8 a.m at my window.
I see what you mean, thanks for bringing that up-

Originally posted by ProudBird

Sorry, do not see any "rings"

Never said that you would find rings.

The band that is to the north/east of Nuremberg (American spelling) is the only prominent thing that stood out to me....

I will not do a Photoshop to show all the blind people and one-lineres here what I mean. Go look at the end of the word "nürnberg" and use this as a centerpoint for the circle, its not too hard to get this. come on

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by csuldm

There's a very light "hollow circle" centred near Nurnburg - you can see some scattered light blue elements going around Leipzig, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, just below "Munchen".

You got it.

Radar circles are a fairly common anomaly - chemtrail & other conspiracy believers like to think the prove the nefarious influence of HAARP crating earthquakes and the like.

You and ProudBird (the chemtrail and haarp debunkers with passion) were the only ones that brought up the terms "rings" "chemtrail" "HAARP". And then to debunk it in the same sentence. Sorry to disappoint you but I never went in that direction. But thanks for the try.

edit on 6-2-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You and ProudBird (the chemtrail and haarp debunkers with passion) were the only ones that brought up the terms "rings" "chemtrail" "HAARP". And then to debunk it in the same sentence. Sorry to disappoint you but I never went in that direction.

Why did you feel the need to slander me?

Here is my post.....minus the reference at the end about one advert I saw, had nothing to do with the topic:

Sorry, do not see any "rings"....went to your link, and did the "translate" thing....(I like German, but am too slow, so needed the translation to English).

The band that is to the north/east of Nuremberg (American spelling) is the only prominent thing that stood out to me. The color is explained:

Das Radarbild zeigt Ihnen die Verteilung der Niederschlagsfelder der letzten 2 Stunden im 15-Minuten-Intervall.

(translated to English):

"The radar image shows the distribution of rainfall fields in the last 2 hours in 15-minute interval."

And below that are the color codes....can't copy/paste them.....I see nothing out of the ordinary, sorry.

Now, once again.....where did I write "chemtrails" or "HAARP" in that post?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

You and ProudBird (the chemtrail and haarp debunkers with passion) were the only ones that brought up the terms "rings" "chemtrail" "HAARP". And then to debunk it in the same sentence. Sorry to disappoint you but I never went in that direction.

1/ I never said you did say it, but you did post in a chemtrail and geo-engineering forum - why this forum if you do not see any link?

2/ it remains true that many chemtrail and other conspiracy believers think these rings are a sign of nefarious activities.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
At first I'd say very strange, but I think that it's how they assemble data from different radars, that's all. They cover blocks on the software map, and that particular radar was not as strong as others showing stuff in box. It does not show outside box because this grid was not enhanced to rid snow/ light fog unlike the others if you get my drift.

top topics

join