It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Circle Anomaly on Weather Radar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I saw a post on FB about a white circle over Belgium on the 15th March 2011, so i went to the site and checked the archives and found similar images on the 16th&18th March
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c66e7620d4b9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef63557b8a4c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a39ddf961e15.jpg[/atsimg]
I put these together on youtube:

My first thought was that it must be a Glitch of some sort, but here is a reply from the weather radar site Meteox

Paul, it's caused by the melting snow into raindrops that occurs at altitude of the radarbeams. Also called a "melting-circle" . Regards, Wijnand

I've searched google and found nothing to prove or disprove the answer i got, so im asking you guy's what you think? The only similar i have seen was from an Australian weather sat but the circle's where in different positions on the map, people have suggested HAARP or EM Radiation and even a UFO, but i still think it's a Glitch of some sort as i don't know anything about weather radar or how it works.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
well ,i live in belgium and i'l mail to the weather station to ask about this; thanks ^^

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyanhide
well ,i live in belgium and i'l mail to the weather station to ask about this; thanks ^^

Has anything happened in Belgium around this time EQ's or similar? can't imagine there's a HAARP facility there

Did you see the reply i got? they said "Melting Circles" first time i've heard of this. you can go to the site and check the archives like i did but it does take a lot of time checking different dates

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Cloud circles?

www.google.com... ER0UA4UbLQYU-T5sYr7ZV-7mt-TA

not familiar with them so just throwing it out there

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i saw one on australia....got to be HAARP....does this mean they are going to flood the thames in london and the port of amsterdam??!!

....they guide a certain type of E&M pulse.....they can heat water....the coulder water moves away from the hot water, and builds up on the coast of a country...ie australias flood.

it could of been used to start earthquakes.....

its been said the noahs flood came about when people learnt how to manipulate the weather...creepy!
edit on 21-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

Their gains are not set right. Thats it, simple as that.
second

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
LOL haarp in belium;would be a laugh ^^ , i did not see anything particulair that day.

realy weard looking tho. bigger as belgium ^^

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Dunno...kinda odd. I live in Belgium too, but have been away on business in the States for a couple of months....wonder what weather or natural events await wnen I return soon.

Also this is similar phenomena I believe... www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i saw one on australia....got to be HAARP....does this mean they are going to flood the thames in london and the port of amsterdam??!!

....they guide a certain type of E&M pulse.....they can heat water....the coulder water moves away from the hot water, and builds up on the coast of a country...ie australias flood.

it could of been used to start earthquakes.....

its been said the noahs flood came about when people learnt how to manipulate the weather...creepy!

I would have to agree with you on this one. I have seen and heard a lot about this HAARP facillity whatever it is and whatever it does but if it could effect our weather we are seeing a burst of "something".... This something is not natural!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomATS13

Crikey! Great video..... maybe there is more to this than just a glitch?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
crazy aliens zeroing in for a St. Bernardus fly by?
edit on 21-3-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reminds me alot of this incident over switzerland in 2009
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Dear Scott, Thank you for your email.

In reference to your enquiry, the Met Office are unable to provide comment about weather data pictures that are nothing to do with the Met Office.

We would advise that you contact "Meteox.com" who own this particular website and enquire with them about the anomoly.

Please see the following link to their "contact us" page.

However, our forecasters believe that this is a graphical error on the Meteox.com website, as this is nothing to do with the weather and is not a "melting circle". www.meteox.com...

The Met Office can only supply comment about information/data/pictures relating to our own website
www.metoffice.gov.uk...

Kind Regards,

Tim Hill

UK Met Office believe this is not a melting circle.

It does look like a glitch in my opinion.
edit on 21-3-2011 by scottlpool2003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002
Originally posted by thePharaoh

I would have to agree with you on this one. I have seen and heard a lot about this HAARP facillity whatever it is
and whatever it does but if it could effect our weather we are seeing a burst of "something".... This something is not natural!!!!!!!

HAARP....& TESLA COILS...think of a field of 800 large tesla coils....placed on five sites around the earth.

long story short:

air defence network...new era, no longer do you need to shoot a missile yourself to destroy incomming missiles, they would use E&M (microwave) pulses to knock/blow the missile in the sky.

after testing they realised that there were side effects from using the facility.....haarp was taken away from the air defence department and was consistantly moving from department to department as new discoveries were made on its side effects...two main side effects were the effect on cloud formations...and the effect on human brain receptors, like feelings of entropy.

now they know how to control the dosage for the desired effects, they can make you get anxious or be in bliss and they know how to manipulae the weather.

on a different note...have you seen batman...one of the new ones with scarecrow (i think) who has a potion to make you feel fear...did you see the water effecting machine that was central to the storyline....thats what is used on a satttelite in space to guide these pulses

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormwind

Their gains are not set right. Thats it, simple as that.
second

So... it's a glitch then? can you explain...for the layman?
Was the reply i got from Meteox a fob-off?

@HeresHowItGoes
That's an interesting thread. Need to have a better look at the links inside! tks!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

tks, i think Meteox didn't even look at the links i sent them, and i'd have been happy with a glitch answer

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Whey, never seen anyone else from Liverpool on here before!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

blinkin scouser's we're everwhere

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
nl.babelfish.yahoo.com... mogelijk-in-nederland.html&lp=nl_en&btnTrUrl=Vertalen

Bree, plaatsje in Belgian Limburg, have been a very long time ago found already once by a earthquake of 7.0 on the scale of Richter. '' The area around Bree, Roermond, Sittard, Aachen and Cologne is an actively tectonic system.
That is already 200 millions year this way, and that will remain also for some time this way '', geologist Ronald of of the free university (VU) in Amsterdam Monday said be fed up.

'' The chance exists that there ever a large earthquake has, but it is impossible say if and when that will happen. ''

Well how about this post on the Dutch news site, coincidence?

Don't worry
Babel-fished it

Regards

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Check out this video of the same circle, but you can also see a tiny circle shoot across at two different times.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join