It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know Thine Enemy! Iran Warns of Coming Great Event.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The New World Order may be just around the corner but perhaps it won't be the one the Banksters have in mind.

Text“In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated,” Ayatollah Khamenei, the Iranian supreme leader, is warning. Khamenei, speaking to hundreds of youths from more than 70 countries attending a world conference on the Arab Spring just days ago, told a cheering crowd in Tehran that “Allah’s promises will be delivered and Islam will be victorious.”

For those wanting to understand what the Iranian People are being told - below is a video with translation about the coming Apocalypse
www.youtube.com...#!

This isn't Amadinajan speaking but the Ayatollah the supreme leader - and when he speaks - he is heard.

(Hope someone is able to bring across this UTube vid for me)

Now listening to this and reading the article below is making me scary - don't know what others think but something tells me that this isn't going to be another Cuba Crisis.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

there ya go mate...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Thanks for that - the translation starts about 2.O but as it goes on - WOW!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
nothing like a good ole spoonful of propaganda.

be afraid, be very afraid.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Wow......this is really scary. Then again, I doubt that Iran has the capability of destroying the western worrld. I do NOT want to see a nuclear bomb in the hands of this guy....because I think they would not hesitate to use it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Guess all it takes is for them to believe they can do it - then it drags everyone else in!

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I saw the Ayatollah speak yesterday. He basically claims that Zionist Israel is the cancer on the earth. And you know what? He is right.

Western world propaganda will make you believe that Iran wants to destroy the West. This is simply not the case. Iran merely recognizes much better the fact that criminal Zionist elements are taking over the world, pushing their NWO agenda with Israel being their main base.

Most things Iran is saying could easily have been said by David Icke. He sees the Zionist cabbal for what it is and I agree with both Icke and Iran that they should be stopped.

Just leave it to the Western media to filter it down to: 'the Islam wants to destroy our freedom!'
edit on 4/2/12 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

shhh...knock that logic-schmogick off now mister...Iran is full of terrorizers and demons...kill em all!

more seriously...i am not sure how any adult on this website could believe a word that now comes from our media. i mean...it's pretty apparent that the "media" is drumming up war so ANYTHING that comes from their mouths should be looked at carefully before taken as the slightest truth...

media is just the plural for medium.
me·di·um
   [mee-dee-uhm] Show IPA noun, plural -di·a  [-dee-uh] Show IPA for 1–9, 11, -di·ums for 1–11, 14, adjective
noun
a middle state or condition; mean.
something intermediate in nature or degree.
an intervening substance, as air, through which a force acts or an effect is produced.

the element that is the natural habitat of an organism.
surrounding objects, conditions, or influences; environment.

who is this force? what effect are they going for?

take it for what it is...count bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum...
edit on 2/4/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Religious idiots.

Here we have the extremist muslims wanting to usher in their apocalypse, and in the west, we have the far right Christian/zionist extremists that also want to bring in the end of the world.

So when can we oust these people from power? All sides in this game have a religious agenda, and our lives and childrens futures are at stake.

I don't doubt that there are people in power on both sides, who would use a nuke. But if someone wanted to nuke America don't you think they would have already? Why doesn't Iran just buy a bomb from some terrorist to use? Plenty of old Soviet era nukes that went missing...

and of course the MSM gave us a good dose of propaganda in thatvideo

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Tanks for that.....Ive been wondering what their chronology is exactly and its good to get it from the horses mouth so to speak,......
Soooo...Khomeini is the big cheese, Amadinijhad is the little cheese who pulls it off, and the yami guy and the other one are in play as we speak....(I think they are supposed to gather at meeca ??
King Abdullah is not young either, so the end is about to kick in.....
Towards the Christian side its not so clear who the big players are yet, but,
Interesting to note, that Mitt Romney (very very likely the next president due to the fix being in...imho) is a Mormon who just happen to be a church with cloudy masonic connections to its founders.....(oddly, this is who the enemy is depicted to be by the islamists....)
The next pope is prophecied by St Malachi to be the last one...
Much of biblical end times prophecy is already fitted into the scenario since 1948......
It would behoove us to perhaps start some kind of thread that takes these things side by side and compares the world situation as it unrolls....
My thoughts go back to Albert Pike, who i believe has as accurately as possible spelled out the script.......
(I understand it is their wont to forcast their oppressions....why? )
My pea brain has a hard time holding all this info like some oversized hand of ever changing palying cards, and juggling the info available for comparison......but im beginning to see that the scenario is managed by somebody behind the Islamists and the Christians who directs BOTH towards some kind of face off which seems now inevitable, (see Albert Pike for the skinny)but the result will be then easy pickings for the NWO who will remain behind the scenes till they are sure of absolute control(after all, this is what they have classically done for hundreds of years now.....)
Im starting to loose the flash so maybe somebody else can pick it up from here.....s

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I hate to say it but way too much 'end of days' stuff from so very many religions is just all coming together now.
What is gonna happen?

I look at the main players and i don't like any of them, on all sides.

I am comforted by a biblical quote (no i'm not religious) that has always made me feel safe.

"...And the meek shall inherit the earth..."

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What a joke.

Their belief in religion is only going to get them so far. Until they realize they actually have to do something

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
I hate to say it but way too much 'end of days' stuff from so very many religions is just all coming together now.
What is gonna happen?

I look at the main players and i don't like any of them, on all sides.

I am comforted by a biblical quote (no i'm not religious) that has always made me feel safe.

"...And the meek shall inherit the earth..."

Very true.

I just wonder if there's gonna be anyone left to ”inherit the earth" after the leaders of the world have their way.
In the end I doubt any savior or deities goin to save us.

It's on the peoples shoulders to fix this problem.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The sheep shall inherit the grass

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Know thine enemy???
Puhleese...
Well Iran has done nothing to harm me and I do not consider them my enemy.
My country's leaders have though,for generations baited Iran through supporting coup's and war against them(via Iraq).
So have successive US leaders.

Who exactly should I be more worried about-Iran who has done me no harm-Or the leaders of our beloved"free world"who seem to revel in the killing and maiming of innocent men women and children just to keep the west in oil.

If I was Iran I would want nukes to protect my country from outside threats,not to start an aggressive war.

This world is so screwed up,and it is not Iran's fault IMO,but the fault of western governments insane and murderous policies to people of dark skin in distant lands so we can burn oil to screw up the planet even more...

Aren't we the righteous bastards?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
May allah hasten the arrival of sahb al zaman.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The Peace of Loki Be Upon The Supreme Leader of Iran.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I agree with your post. It is good to find someone who knows about Albert Pike and his book. I was fortunate enough to have read an original. He did tell of 3 WW the last being in the Middle East. His book was written in the late 1880's long before there was WWI or WWII. Why would his forecast of WWIII be any less correct. Theosophy or better known as the NEW AGE Religion has been building on a Maitreya to bring in the NWO. ISLAM knows him as the MEHDI and christians know him as CHRIST. What brought all this together for me is just the other day there was a conference held in Iran in which there were hundreds of Muslims from many countries. At this conference Khomeini said that the MEHDI is already walking around here on earth. This isn't the first time I have heard this and had seen supposed pictures of him. It is also alleged that he is currently living in London. The point I am trying to make is this confirmed at least to me that Iran and the Khomeini are in bed with the NWO. Why wouldn't they be since their government has been over thrown twice in my life time by the US and the UK. The NWO has plans for one world monetary system, one world Religion and one world Leader. Thus Albert Pikes WWIII all planned and scripted now being carried out. It all comes together if the people are deceived and are duped. How to stop this I have no idea. Do not be fooled by trickery this is the coming of the Anti-Christ if it is allowed to further develop not the return of MEHDI, or Christ. The people have been conditioned by their Spiritual leaders many are going to be lead by the Grand Lie. Or at least that is what they are hoping.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by stirling

I agree with your post. It is good to find someone who knows about Albert Pike and his book. I was fortunate enough to have read an original. He did tell of 3 WW the last being in the Middle East. His book was written in the late 1880's long before there was WWI or WWII. Why would his forecast of WWIII be any less correct. Theosophy or better known as the NEW AGE Religion has been building on a Maitreya to bring in the NWO. ISLAM knows him as the MEHDI and christians know him as CHRIST. What brought all this together for me is just the other day there was a conference held in Iran in which there were hundreds of Muslims from many countries. At this conference Khomeini said that the MEHDI is already walking around here on earth. This isn't the first time I have heard this and had seen supposed pictures of him. It is also alleged that he is currently living in London. The point I am trying to make is this confirmed at least to me that Iran and the Khomeini are in bed with the NWO. Why wouldn't they be since their government has been over thrown twice in my life time by the US and the UK. The NWO has plans for one world monetary system, one world Religion and one world Leader. Thus Albert Pikes WWIII all planned and scripted now being carried out. It all comes together if the people are deceived and are duped. How to stop this I have no idea. Do not be fooled by trickery this is the coming of the Anti-Christ if it is allowed to further develop not the return of MEHDI, or Christ. The people have been conditioned by their Spiritual leaders many are going to be lead by the Grand Lie. Or at least that is what they are hoping.

i would bet my last silver dollar it's the in power element of Israel that is in bed with the NWO since the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's have family ties with the Zionist regime currently calling the shots in Israel.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
All of this is lining up with everything else.
Coincidence?
All of the peices just fit so nicely together.

BTW, I agree with the idea that the Zionists are a cancer to this planet and the sooner they are gone the better.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join