It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Iran's Supreme Leader Admit Iran's Nuclear Weapons Ambition?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
People in Iran don't even trust Ahmadinejad's intentions.

Here's part of a letter written to Khamenei:

Considering the actions and rhetoric of Mr. Ahmadinejad and his relatives and supporters in the domestic and international arenas, the amount of the national wealth and resources that have resulted from exporting oil, and the arbitrary imports of goods in recent years in the absence of supervision and management institutions, such as the Organization of Budget and Planning, that have filled his pockets, one concludes that he has goals other than setting up a peaceful nuclear energy [system] and generating electricity for the people; rather [the goal is] the establishment of an international terrorist organization like al-Qaeda, but of a Shia type.

If one does not move quickly to head off this brakeless train, the fear is that, perhaps in the not too distant future, the people of the world will witness continuous threats and disasters on par with the world wars.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
While we're at it, let's announce our support and have our picture taken with a jihadist!

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a meeting with Secretary-General of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement, Ramadan Abdullah, stressed the inspiring role that the Palestinian people's resistance played in provoking Muslim nations to stand against their tyrannical rulers.

abna.ir...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me where the "supreme leader" talked about Iran's ambition to acquire nuclear weapon. I'm still lost, no one has provided anything yet. In the other hand, Iran's "supreme leader" has made a Fatwa against Weapons of Mass Destruction, meaning nuclear weapons is declared haram from the Iranian perspective, if the "Supreme Leader" is truly the "Supreme Leader".

So in one hand we have no where which states that Iran has an ambition to acquire a nuclear weapon, in the other hand we have a Fatwa which bans the production of WMD (nuclear weapons).

FAIL!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

Here's what they currently think of their "Supreme Leader".

Despite appearing to be solidly in control of the Islamic Republic, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is now faced with the acerbic tongue of the Iranian population. More than ever -- in the streets, in taxis, in private conversations, and in public expressions -- his words, dictates, and even mannerisms are being criticized and mocked.

This predicament leads a professor of contemporary Iranian history to observe that Khamenei now faces "the fate of all dictators. He is currently the loneliest person in the country." He considers the argument that Khamenei's power rests on support from the Revolutionary Guards no more than a "propagandistic claim."

www.pbs.org...
edit on 4-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I'm sure we were talking about Iran's ambition to acquire a nuclear weapons and not what Iranians think of their "supreme leader".

That being said, here's a poll conducted by the enemies of Iran, on Iranians, the answer is not surprising, 85% of Iranians favour the "Supreme Leader", and 8% don't like him, you can't say the same for US figure heads, or US congress, or any politician.

www.ipinst.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by insaan

Seriously? A telephone survey? Of 382 people out of 75 million?

I think you should spend more time reading Iranian news and blogs.

Here's one that talks about Khamenei's intentions. I think you should check out the Sepahonline web link inside of it.

IRAN WARNS WORLD OF COMING GREAT EVENT

www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm glad you read the survey, now go back and continue reading your favourite anti-Iranian website. You haven't provided anything on topic, the topic was about Iran's ambition to acquire a nuclear weapon, obviously the OP failed, now you're trying to bring new topics which you're failing just like OP.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

If you actually took the time to read, like I did, the article I just linked is very much on topic.

Sorry, but it looks like you failed this one.

At the same time, his directive to the Guards ordered a speedy completion of the Iranian nuclear bomb program in which Guards’ missiles can be armed with nuclear warheads. Khamenei believes once that’s achieved, Iran can test a nuclear bomb, letting the world know that Iran has joined the nuclear-armed club and that any confrontation will result in destruction of much of the Western world.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by insaan

Here's what they currently think of their "Supreme Leader".

Despite appearing to be solidly in control of the Islamic Republic, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is now faced with the acerbic tongue of the Iranian population. More than ever -- in the streets, in taxis, in private conversations, and in public expressions -- his words, dictates, and even mannerisms are being criticized and mocked.

This predicament leads a professor of contemporary Iranian history to observe that Khamenei now faces "the fate of all dictators. He is currently the loneliest person in the country." He considers the argument that Khamenei's power rests on support from the Revolutionary Guards no more than a "propagandistic claim."

Then really, by that account, we have nothing to worry about. Seems as though, left to their own devices they will sort out their own problems internally. Thanks for posting that, I have even more hope that Iran will rise above the bullying than I did before.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Iran would be brain dead not to want nukes when the USA is just a tool of the zionist bankers who want to terminate the lifes of every muslim in the world and that is why Israel has none IAEA 350 nukes but maybe people will wise up and give these international banker what they have comeing.

Double standards once again when it comes to Israel who wants to bring on the end times because they are all special people, yeah right said fred.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007
Iran would be brain dead not to want nukes when the USA is just a tool of the zionist bankers who want to terminate the lifes of every muslim in the world and that is why Israel has none IAEA 350 nukes but maybe people will wise up and give these international banker what they have comeing.

Double standards once again when it comes to Israel who wants to bring on the end times because they are all special people, yeah right said fred.

Double standards because there are a great many fundamentalist Christians in the US in particular, who want exactly the same thing, and will blow the whole of the Near East to kingdom come in order to facilitate that aim.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
All he is saying is that they will not give up their nuclear energy program even though some countries would like that, probably so they could sell refined oils back to Iran.

And even if they did make the bomb, they have EVERY tight in the world to do so. But it is a whole another topic...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Then really, by that account, we have nothing to worry about. Seems as though, left to their own devices they will sort out their own problems internally. Thanks for posting that, I have even more hope that Iran will rise above the bullying than I did before.

We can hope. These upcoming parliamentary elections on March 2nd and the aftermath will be very telling. Of course, the West will continue to be blamed for tampering with the elections by their leaders.

It looks to me like some of the revolutionists want someone like their last Ayatollah back.

"Paper cut out of Khomeini roams Tehran amid Iranians’ indignation"

In commemoration of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, a paper model of Iran’s first Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khomeini was paraded in the streets of the capital Tehran amid sarcastic remarks by Iranians and indignation on the part of several officials.

The “paper Khomeini,” as the model came to be called, first came down a plane to reenact the supreme leader’s return from exile in France after the toppling of the Shah. Officers and clerics then took paper Khomeini to the Behesht-e Zahra cemetery in southern Tehran and where the late leader gave his first speech after coming back.

Officials attending the ceremony played a recording of the speech then started talking to the paper model about current problems in Iran like the nuclear program, economic sanctions, oil exports and others.

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

We can hope. These upcoming parliamentary elections on March 2nd and the aftermath will be very telling. Of course, the West will continue to be blamed for tampering with the elections by their leaders.

It looks to me like some of the revolutionists want someone like their last Ayatollah back.

"Paper cut out of Khomeini roams Tehran amid Iranians’ indignation"

In commemoration of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, a paper model of Iran’s first Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khomeini was paraded in the streets of the capital Tehran amid sarcastic remarks by Iranians and indignation on the part of several officials.

The “paper Khomeini,” as the model came to be called, first came down a plane to reenact the supreme leader’s return from exile in France after the toppling of the Shah. Officers and clerics then took paper Khomeini to the Behesht-e Zahra cemetery in southern Tehran and where the late leader gave his first speech after coming back.

Officials attending the ceremony played a recording of the speech then started talking to the paper model about current problems in Iran like the nuclear program, economic sanctions, oil exports and others.

english.alarabiya.net...

Pardon me for being a westerner,

But that's freaking weird!

A paper Ayatollah? Interviewing it? It gave a speech?

No, they aren't whacky.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yeah

Keep on trying.

Another thread of a man who runs his life by killing.

How many people have you seen being rape in war ?

Were you involved ?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

People in Iran don't even trust Ahmadinejad's intentions.

Here's part of a letter written to Khamenei:

Considering the actions and rhetoric of Mr. Ahmadinejad and his relatives and supporters in the domestic and international arenas, the amount of the national wealth and resources that have resulted from exporting oil, and the arbitrary imports of goods in recent years in the absence of supervision and management institutions, such as the Organization of Budget and Planning, that have filled his pockets, one concludes that he has goals other than setting up a peaceful nuclear energy [system] and generating electricity for the people; rather [the goal is] the establishment of an international terrorist organization like al-Qaeda, but of a Shia type.

If one does not move quickly to head off this brakeless train, the fear is that, perhaps in the not too distant future, the people of the world will witness continuous threats and disasters on par with the world wars.

www.pbs.org...

No I trust him more than I can trust Zionist regime.

And

I see that you have found your boat to travel in. Where is the destination ?

NWO ?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

his directive to the Guards ordered a speedy completion of the Iranian nuclear bomb program

Do you like believing fairy tales, or just reading them? If both, then you would enjoy reading the "
THE STAG, THE SHEEP, AND THE WOLF" story, rather than this garbage. At least the "
THE STAG, THE SHEEP, AND THE WOLF" story is wise and has a deep meaning, the fairy tales you're reading are only designed to demonize and justify, war which is bloodshed, destruction, widespread human suffering, lawlessness, chaos, barbarism, mass murder and even or genocide.

But you'll obviously deny that, you'll say that this is not a fairy tale, if so, then please provide evidence to back up the segment of the article you posted? Where's the evidence that Khamenei "ordered a speedy completion of the Iranian nuclear bomb program".

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

For that matter, I should suggest to you that you do some research on the background of the author who wrote the article, the position that he held and the role he played in the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
My only contention is that if the humbled masses that say "Let Iran have their nuclear are wrong" and the rhetoric they've been throwing around is actually what they meant, millions upon millions of people will die. And that will be in Iran alone. Preventing them from nuclear ambition or any chance of weaponizing is safer for all parties.

Here in the states, if a man has suicidal tendencies, we DO NOT allow them to own firearms. Reason being, because they will blow their head off. Anyone who doesn't listen to what the Iranian leaders are telling you and the rest of the world to what they will do to the West and Israel are nothing more than naive.

I'm not advocating the the US get involved, but I also think we let Israel do as they feel is in their best interest of their own personal security and if that is attacking Iran to destroy their nuclear ambitions, then so be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join