It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fractal Infinity & The Macro-Quantum Factor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I agree with "we are creating divergent universal states constantly" and I have explained this elsewhere on the web. One could call it the The Macro-Quantum leap factor. Whereby every moment the cosmos is expanding and contracting at an alarming rate thereby governing the rate of implosion i.e. a torus collapsing into its 4D static Hypersphere and then springing back out....The 4D Hypersphere level of the quantum foam is the Akashic Records/Field and each time ones self's 3D information re-expands they are actually being transported by a portal nexus of toroidal wormholes that link all toroids throughout the Macro-Quantum foam (MQF)...Intent is the navigation system which determines which divergent cosmos oneself is transported to, which could be anywhere in the Macro-Quantum foam. 4D is non-linear so it takes no-linear time to be sent to an alternate cosmos which hosts an event which is different from the one in which is divergent from ones initial cosm form the previous moment..

All Cosms in the MQF have a static signature of potential, an unchanging blueprint of events that proceed one another in sequence, and the expanding/collapsing states which access 4D Akashic space in each closure of a moment is the key to the interconectedness of all possible alternate events that are divergent from any given unique moment in a single static blueprint of a give toroids timeline. So essentially an experience of a cosmos is actually a string of static events which are potentially spread out across infinity. One might be subject to a certain degree of restriction depending on their Akashic signature of intent. I feel that this is what dejavu is related to...Many time one could have live the same sequence of events and the deja vu is a recognition of that Akashic pathways prior use.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

I have to disagree with the limited number of Dimentionality you are using...some people are using 10...some 11...personally I think it's more...but one thing is for certain....Matter as well as particle energy frequency cannot exist in only a 4-D state. I understand where your going with your statement of Interconnectiveness....but each divergent Universal State that applies to our own because there are also Universal states that exist that have no relation nor physical laws like ours...being the mover and shakers for how you are explaining Quantum Actons in our Universe...but I would have to calculate much more than 4-D. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

great points, but one problem...

I would suggest that probability and entropy are just ficticious things we come up with out of a lack of understanding in the principals behind creation and expansion, the introduction of more fractals essentially, and the geometry behind it
edit on 3-2-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: spell check

In Universal Quantum Reality or I should say Multiversal Quantum Reality....Entropy does not exist. We sometimes think entropy is a word that encompasses more than It truly does...that being...a breakdown or disolution of something to nothing.

Both the Univese and the Multiverse never loose anything as what creates a new Divergent Universal state is an exchange of existance of Particles from one Universal dead end to a new Universal beginning. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Well to that....

It's either two ways I imagine... again keeping it dumbed down

There's either a fractal structure 'multi-verse', meaning that the number of universes is confined to a fractal(geometric) scalar model, the most plausible being that of 8, 12, or 24(if you'd like a complete theory on that, I will provide one upon request). Then there is always my favorite, there being a multiverse composed of 12 universes with a forever emerging 13 in which, whenever complete, will fall towards equillibrium. I've always paundered if we live in that 13th....

I'm always going back to 12 for a whole list of universal or transcendent reasons and qualities... so yeah.

Or...
There is but one reality, one universe, and everything is confined to one singularity ultimately, giving premise to non-locality and/or entanglement, for everything is of 1, just seen through different set octaves(which can still apply to multiverse in a different fashion).

I'm leaning towards 1, but the multiverse can fit as well, according to my lack of knowledge.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Well to that....

It's either two ways I imagine... again keeping it dumbed down

There's either a fractal structure 'multi-verse', meaning that the number of universes is confined to a fractal(geometric) scalar model, the most plausible being that of 8, 12, or 24(if you'd like a complete theory on that, I will provide one upon request). Then there is always my favorite, there being a multiverse composed of 12 universes with a forever emerging 13 in which, whenever complete, will fall towards equillibrium. I've always paundered if we live in that 13th....

I'm always going back to 12 for a whole list of universal or transcendent reasons and qualities... so yeah.

Or...
There is but one reality, one universe, and everything is confined to one singularity ultimately, giving premise to non-locality and/or entanglement, for everything is of 1, just seen through different set octaves(which can still apply to multiverse in a different fashion).

I'm leaning towards 1, but the multiverse can fit as well, according to my lack of knowledge.

Well...there are alot of ways I could respond to this but the best way I think is the simplest way. You and I exist...right? Therefore...anything is possible...and if anything is possible....every possible combination or variation must also exist and this works in very well to how the Quantum World behaves. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I would also suggest, that like this universe(our reality as we know it) obviously being non-linear between influences on an interaction basis between volume densities, to quantum interactions, all the way up to classical physics(but what about the friction of the clouds man!)... then any basis for a 4th dimension would imply that there is a similar construct...

It's all fun and games to say that the physics that are this universe, don't apply in another... but I'd have to tend to disagree(not only because I believe in 1 universe). Unless you are to abandon all premise of a fractal construct, you can not toss out the physics that go along with the transcendent qualities that fit on scalar model, and not the other in a different universe. What happened to self similarity, under the influence of polarity and spin giving construct to mass and time alike.
kinda a round about way of getting at what I mean, but hey.... 'keep it simple, stupid' right? For it must be universal(no pun intended) on all dimensions and scales(octave scalar)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Well...there are alot of ways I could respond to this but the best way I think is the simplest way. You and I exist...right? Therefore...anything is possible...and if anything is possible....every possible combination or variation must also exist and this works in very well to how the Quantum World behaves. Split Infinity

Wait a minute, how do you get from.... you and I exist, all the way up to anything is possible. 'Anything is possible' implies infinity...

I guess I haven't really conveyed, or argued the point that infinity is an illusion of construct, and that everything is a cycle(limit in potentiality, time is an independent variable in which holds no influence on possibility being infinite)... so I guess I can't be under the notion that we're on the same page lol.

The largest number in the world is simple(and to think, someone won a nobel prize for it, under a different theory), take the largest measurement possible on the finest of scales, essentially weighing the universe. Influenced by the E8 model, find the most possible orientations, then multiply that by the number of atoms when decayed into a 1Hydrogen, take that number and place a ! after it. Well, that's not the complete way, but that theory is on reserve.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It's all fun and games to say that the physics that are this universe, don't apply in another... but I'd have to tend to disagree(not only because I believe in 1 universe). Unless you are to abandon all premise of a fractal construct

They are all existent in all cosmoses as I prefer to call them. There is only one universe yes but there are multiple cosmoses which all link back to a common origin of divergence which is the pristine blueprint of eternal paradise...An blueprint of exponential positive potential. The difference is that certain cosmoses have different emphasis upon certain physics. What is observed and accepted as the norm is given more emphasis and ingrained with expected observation by mass effect. Whereas some future and past timelines are more lucid-dream like in flexibility of physics, due to understanding other possibilities of mind over matter. One can easily utilise these other laws of physics if they can understand how to disengage form the mass effect, thereby enabling them to bend spoons etc. lol

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Im loving the paper bro.

Your welcome

Originally posted by Wertdagf
I bet nassim is crapin his pants.

I'm not to familiar with nassim.. I have seen a video of him explaining galactic toroids... why you say he be poopin himself... lol

care to share what you know of his work in regards to why he would find this confronting?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Because of this specific job I do from time to time which over the years has encompassed things that are very unpleasent but must be done...all the way to someone of Brilliance asking my opinion on something because I could have gone to MIT but I chose another road....three actually...one that helped my family run several sucessful companies and two other at opposite ends of the spectrum but they both had the word...TRAVEL...as the common denominator....so when some of these people get stuck...they ask me questions if I am around.

It sounds like a boast but it is a reality as in one case...one of these people...looking to convert Algae into fuel...was not certain that it would be cost effective as the time involved and turn over of growing algae and converting it...I suggested...why don't you concentrate on Geneticly Engineering the Algae cell to achieve Photosynthisis...pardon my spelling...at a faster and higher rate of creating 3 times the normal amount of energy storage....because that is what a plant does...it takes solar radiation and stores it in the form of a plant leave or carb or Green Algae....like a battery that we can then change into fuel we can use.

In this job I have seen things I cannot talk about unless someone brings it up first in the media or on the web and even then I can only speculate....but here is the thing....We have been and are being visited from some out of town...can't call them friends....people...I guess is the best word...who understand how Matter and Energy are interchangable and they also understand that to get to where they want to go...all they need to do is Fold Space.
continued....Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Now...it has been argued that in order to Fold Space....which is basiclly creating a condition of SINGULARITY which is another word for ONE DIMENTIONALITY....you need to represent Mass with Energy...ALOT OF ENERGY....as Matter and Energy are treated the same as far as the Space /Time Geometry of our Universal state is concerned....if an out of town CRAFT could generate sufficient Energy and DIRECT THAT ENERGY...the craft would litterally fall from point A. to Point B. instantaniously as in a Singularity....all points of position in the UNIVERSE are the same point.

The arguement is that in order to create this amount of energy...and a Fusion reaction would not create enough...even using a Matter/Antimatter reaction...there would not be enough of either in our Galaxy to create enough energy to cause a FOLD of SPACE/TIME of that extent.

What these people don't know is once a Matter/Antimatter reaction starts...it is not occuring in just one UNIVERSAL STATE but ALL MULTIVERSAL states that are divergent from this Universe....so a cascade effect creates enough energy....but then you have to not only control the energy reaction and flow and frequency...but you have to direct and navigate it as everything I have said so far is much simpler than what it takes to properly navigate a MULTIVERSAL SINGULARITY to get you to both the correct Universal constant as well as the correct time....as they are not only navigating SPACE but TIME as well. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Actually 4D is something that I redifined in section 1.0 (that has not been posted yet).... that is why I refrain from using it in the OP. Essentially its the Omni-dimension and I considered 4D/5D in as much that its the number of the master dimension i.e. the canvas of reality. Logic behind this is derived from the first interval in the Fib (4) and that it relates non-linearly to 0 i.e. in esoteric math you have 0 which is considered 1 (infinite potential/ the germ of all numbers ( qualities of existence) an dif you replace the first 1 of Fib with 0 - 0(1) you can then write it as 0,1,2,3_5, the underscore-dash is symbolic of 4's relation to 0 or semi-formlessness of space (space that is known is full of quantum fields so its not absolutely formless) however if one were to contend with the absolute formlessness then we can add a first 0 to the sequence prior to 1,1, which is how the Hindus wrote the Fib. i.e. 0,1,1,2,3,5,8, etc. and then throw in the second 0. i.e. 0, 0(1),1,2,3,5,8 etc.

Now the relation to the first interval has 2 fold implication i.e. it is the interval value of 4 but is is also the 5th number. Depending on what point of reference one is dealing with the mathematics the dimensionality of the omni dimension relates to either 4 or 5. For instance if one is talking of a cosms quantum foam from the perspective of explaining scalar based particle physics pertinent to Macro Phenomena then it is relative as 3D (cos it represents omni-dimensionality - all facets - so 3D is a facet)... If one is contending with the informational quality as static blueprints which are eternal unchanging (non-linear) then its 4D. And if one is talking of the process of transiting into higher states of consciousness such as lucid dreaming where one tailors their experience then it is 5D+.

I prefer to think in terms of Aetheric Density and fields which overlap into eachother non linearly (via toroidal wormholes which access the Omnidimension) rather than speaking with multiple (numbered) dimensions to describe the principles of the cosmic structure.

In M theory I have heard the use up to 26 membranes or dimensions. It can be shown that the number 26 is related to the cube spliced into a Rubix (27) cubes whereby each quantum tori in the Q-foam are surrounded by 26 thus being repulsed into the middle. Every Micro Tori is simultaneously active in 2 states a. repulsive and b. attractive so they all interlaced with one another, whereby each of the 26 relative to any given 1 are repulsing inward at it on an angle which renders the value of each being 1/26th of thier total fields charge. Likewise the middle one is repulsing outward at all of those 26 surrounding it thereby delivering to each a force1/26th of its total charge.

Likewise they all are centralised to a unique group of 26 of which the central one (in the first explained instance) is part of. The toroids of the quantum foam are all a single unified field.

This works because all are receptive and repulsive simultaneously, so the interactions of all of 26 surrounding any 1 result in a force which travels toward the exponential event horizon whereby it meets the omni-D force of infinite strength (beyond their scope of potential/limit i.e. absolute formlessness the 5thD aspect of 0. This thereby causes the collective charge of those 26 which are received into given 1's event horizon, to then be repulsed outward (it is a constant steam) so that which goes in is the same force coming out - considered to be the repulsive charge of the given 1 which in turn goes back to those which delivered it (or conversely can be though of as the one which is give to them so that they can give to it)

These forces cannot be measured in their totality form within the limit of ones local cosms 3D scope, so 3D technology cannot utilise or measure their full potential as they are only fractional emanations from their total source.

edit on 4-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Those whom know me personally have no doubt that I have had some very interesting "observative" experiences... so to speak. Observable is also an under statement.........

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The greatest question that can be asked and answered

How can something be infinitely close and infinitely far?
How can it not be?

Outside of 1 there are infinite points
Inside 1 is just as many
Some where inside +1 -1 = 0
outside of either side of the 1 there is no 0 except when placed behind a number 1-9
just like when you put ( . ) 0.1 - 0.9
A decimal point is just the same as a 0 only its not a void place holder

In infinite ways.
all within reason

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

WHOA! DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH NASSIM?!?!?!

That's like claiming to know you know electricity, but never heard of Tesla....

I'm at a lost for words lol, look him up.... simply put....

crossing the event horizon
unified fields, fractal and sacred geometry
thrive

all great videos... well, except for thrive, but that's whatever...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Now...it has been argued that in order to Fold Space....which is basiclly creating a condition of SINGULARITY which is another word for ONE DIMENTIONALITY....you need to represent Mass with Energy...ALOT OF ENERGY....as Matter and Energy are treated the same as far as the Space /Time Geometry of our Universal state is concerned....if an out of town CRAFT could generate sufficient Energy and DIRECT THAT ENERGY...the craft would litterally fall from point A. to Point B. instantaniously as in a Singularity....all points of position in the UNIVERSE are the same point.

The arguement is that in order to create this amount of energy...and a Fusion reaction would not create enough...even using a Matter/Antimatter reaction...there would not be enough of either in our Galaxy to create enough energy to cause a FOLD of SPACE/TIME of that extent.

What these people don't know is once a Matter/Antimatter reaction starts...it is not occuring in just one UNIVERSAL STATE but ALL MULTIVERSAL states that are divergent from this Universe....so a cascade effect creates enough energy....but then you have to not only control the energy reaction and flow and frequency...but you have to direct and navigate it as everything I have said so far is much simpler than what it takes to properly navigate a MULTIVERSAL SINGULARITY to get you to both the correct Universal constant as well as the correct time....as they are not only navigating SPACE but TIME as well. Split Infinity

wrong, wrong, wrong....

check you inbox over the next couple days....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Spiratio...you have probably found the one person on this board who actually has argued to an extent part of the concepts you are bringing forth. As soon as I read the word FOAM...I had a flash back to a similiar groups ideals based partialy on an Aether like construct or in the case of Townsend Brown...as well as Tesla....they were convinced that Gravity Manipulation could be brought about through tking energy storage within an Aether Space/Time construct.

I personally believe that our current Universal reality is every evolving and that as I watch all attemps to locate the Higgs-Boson or a Graviton fade away...I begin to understand to greater extent we are dealing with Multiversal Geometry rather than just Universal Space/Time Geometry.

If you recall...the United States was building a massive particle accellerator in the 80's called the DESETRON. Billions of dollars were spent on it's creation and it would have made the current LHC look like a doughnut in comparison with this massive collider. Just before it was to be finished....the project was killed. You don't dump Multi-Billions of Dollars into something like this and not finish it. Most people don't know but the Unibomber Ted K. used it's creation in his manifesto as a world ending machine...Ted was a murderous nut...but he was smart.

Now why does the U.S. cancel a project decades in advancement of anything else on the drawing board that would be so powerful that the results would be astounding? It was because...they already knew what the results would be. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

wrong, wrong, wrong....

check you inbox over the next couple days....

Space can only be occupied by something it doesnt bend or stretch or move
Only that which occupies a space can bend stretch or move itself

Everything made of matter is effected by gravity their is no way around gravities effect it cannot be stopped only manipulated like an airplane being a time machine, saving us time by moving us faster to our destination or how a blimp in the air rises above everything because helium and hydrogen gas is lighter then the air comprising the atmosphere of the living earth but also the it is what the sun breaths out from as it lives its life giving us life dieing for us to live, Rather poetic I think.

Gravity is what defines time you can only delay the inevitable for as we struggle to live and continue on like all that is made of matter is existing living energy and everything that matters shares a common destine to die
That is life it is the fight against down the universe is not expanding

The fact of the matter being of living energy that began and is contracting to its end
Cause everything that has a beginning has and end, but everything that ends has been conceived and begotten into beginning its end.
which is that all existing matter is going down
Look in any direction you want and point now tell me which way is not up?

Now tell yourself where down truly lies in or within that is the source

Changing into and out of existence and non-existence
Because you cant have existence without non-existence
just like you cant have day without night, up without down
Or good without evil- but to know one must -live

"Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal." Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Because you cant have existence without non-existence

That sounds like an absolute...

Really? How can you prove this statement? Apart from hypothetical concepts based on limited understandings of reality?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

LUCIIIIII!!! I'm HOOOOOMMMMEEEE!

What the Hell are you talking about?

Of course Space BENDS, WARPS, STRETCHES, COMPRESSES....etc. This has been proven time and time again with simple experiments using observations of our sun and....ahhhhh....YOU LOOK IT UP!

Any First Year Astronomy or Physics student knows this and knows how to perform the experiment to prove it!

As to the rest of your statements about Matter and Space....you are just embarrassing yourself.

Do some of the experimenting yourself if you don't believe me!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Spiratio...you have probably found the one person on this board who actually has argued to an extent part of the concepts you are bringing forth. As soon as I read the word FOAM...I had a flash back to a similiar groups ideals based partialy on an Aether like construct or in the case of Townsend Brown...as well as Tesla....they were convinced that Gravity Manipulation could be brought about through tking energy storage within an Aether Space/Time construct.

Ipersonally believe that our current Universal reality is every evolving and that as I watch all attemps to locate the Higgs-Boson or a Graviton fade away...I begin to understand to greater extent we are dealing with Multiversal Geometry rather than just Universal Space/Time Geometry.

If you recall...the United States was building a massive particle accellerator in the 80's called the DESETRON.

Do you understand that the quantum foam as I have described it is a subjective micro-multiverse inside any objective experiential cosm?. Likewise anyone's objective cosmos is a quantum component inside a greater subjectove macro-multiverse-quantum foam of the parent imploverse a cosmoverse octave above.

I was born in the mid 80's so I have little knowledge of the eras specific advances and projects

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join