It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy from Canada...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Nope. It is just a name.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
reply to post by TFCJay

-I love fishing. I would drop my line in a toilet if I thought there were fish in it.

^^^ This is why I love Canadians
. I myself love to fish also. I would say welcome to the site, but it sounds like you probably already know your way around. Thanks for the introduction.

Was about to say the exact same thing... In regards to fishing in the toilet. Artificial or live bate?
I prefer to just flush a treble hook and see what comes up. Just joking of course. Welcome to non lurker status on ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Seems there's only a couple of us who are actually still here. I've moved once in my life, and that was to Halifax...aaalllll the way across the province. Never considered moving out West. Though, a close cousin of mine used to live here, and he now lives in Winnipeg.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

I never use live bait other then nightcrawlers. Using minnows or other such live bait could intruduce new species into water where they just do not belong.

Other then that I have about 3 tackle boxes full of gear. Where I live it is law to use barbless hooks. If you have never tried barbless you really ought to try it. Hooks come out so much easier and do less damage to the fish. Also, I often remove the treble hooks from my large spoons and go with a large, single, barbless hook. Again, does allot less damage to the fish and is easier to remove.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
In the future........... all countries will be Canada , all bands will be RUSH , and all politicians will be Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yes, Winterpeg is a bit of a dumphole.

But you have to admit that Manitoba fishing is kickass. 6 bazillion lakes to chose from my friend, most of which are northern fly-in only. You can't beat Manitoba walleye fishing !

I've dropped hook in every province from BC to Ontario, and Manitoba is by far the best for good eats.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

Here's your belated welcome cheesecake

Sorry I missed your intro. Glad you joined. I'm on the welcome committee
hehe.. And I miss intros every once in awhile. I give tinfoil top hats or dr Suess cakes, even a bacon cake, but cheesecake sure is my favorite.

Enjoy
-nat cat-

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join