It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding background information on these pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
Here is the thread I was thinking of and probably where you got these photos ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and its a big one! Happy reading.

Thanks a million

I will dig into it

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

My pleasure.

Although the thread isnt nearly as big as I thought. I had another one opened that had 70+ pages but this one was only 10.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

only on lunar a eclipse i would think
so when the earth is between the
sun and the moon you get
a dark side of the moon
but i do agree its not always dark
as many people think and in
some cases told to be true
maybe they are hidding something
a moon base and my best theory
is it a space craft that brought us here
and the dark side or the side we never
get to see could be the engines
or even parking lot for ufos
YOU NEVER KNOW

forgot about op
well i have no idea
but it does look like lights maybe lunar cites

edit on 2/2/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Here is the thread I was thinking of and probably where you got these photos ...

Yeah, if you look at the post on page 9 by ArMaP, they have links to the original, un-photoshopped images. They seem to make it pretty clear that the white dots are damage to the photo.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jahn369

Yeah, if you look at the post on page 9 by ArMaP, they have links to the original, un-photoshopped images. They seem to make it pretty clear that the white dots are damage to the photo.

Theres your answer fishbulb

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This is a picture search on google (hope the link works)

Your 1st Pic in Goggle Search

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

If these are actually UFOs, i looks like an alien Woodstock is going on or something on the moon

Looks like something is physically wrong with the photos, as if those white dots are omitting something else.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The left side of the image looks very damaged, and the white dots curve around the damage point. This leads me to think that it's just damage to the film. Interesting image though!

In my opinion, there's something going on up there. Unfortunately, this photo doesn't show it.

Cheers,
Ben.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The photos don't look fake, but in my opinion, they are, if fact, faked.They appears to be photo shopped images with dots of different sizes and shapes pasted into the image.
It is fairly easy to do with even low quality photo software.I downloaded one of the images to my photo editor. I selected and copied one dot and then pasted it onto different image locations.
If i am wrong - my sincere apologies.
I am not a debunker and have photographed many ufos. Some of the images look faked but since i have no reason to bamboozle myself I attest to the fact they are not fake.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It looks like the illumination from a city located in a area of the moon which is not visible from earth. If it is a photo flaw its unlike any i have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I don't actually think this is a photo of the Moon, looks more like a photo of a 'model' of the Moon. There is just something about the way the craters look and the way the Mare look tha is kind of off. I'm not saying it's a hoax or anything, maybe someone just trying to get a feel for what the actual Lunar Surface might look like.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The problem with the shadows from those dots is that the sun is shining from a different direction, so the shadows should be pointing the other way. Ergo, it's either emulsion damage, or photoshopped.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The easiet way to determine if this is fake or not with certaintly is obtain photos of the moon tthat show the region of interest. Indicated by the green arrow is the direction towards orbs and the other Red arrow the Mare crater. The pattern of craters in middle of picture is very distinctive as the reference location in locating the postion of the orbs on the moon in relation to Mare crater.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join