Need help finding background information on these pictures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I got a folder with kinds of UFO related material, today felt over these.. and thought they looked very intresting.
Any ATS members that have any information about these clusters of UFO´s on the moon ?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I understand te white markings to be water damage to the image, not UFOs. This pic is from a bunch of similar pics and the damage is much more obviously photographic damage on those pics. Anyone got a link?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I remember seeing something like this in a video from a former NASA employee claiming these are photos from the dark side of the moon.

I will see if I can dig out that older thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by objectman
I understand te white markings to be water damage to the image, not UFOs. This pic is from a bunch of similar pics and the damage is much more obviously photographic damage on those pics. Anyone got a link?

But those white dots cast shadows on the surface of the moon..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

All those white dots, as you call them. Appear to me, to be on the surface of the film, not the moon.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I don't think they're shadows, more or less smudge marks on the film.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by objectman

But those white dots cast shadows on the surface of the moon..

I do find that interesting also, can any explain how they are deformed pic artifacts and generating shadows? Remind me somewhat of the tether incident whatever they were??? That swarmed the tether maybe they were comming from moon?
edit on 2/2/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

I don't think they're shadows, more or less smudge marks on the film.

Notice how they follow the curve of the moon ??
Dots in the film would not follow the moons curve..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Could you explain the "folder"? The photo in question...is it a photo of another photo? How old do you think it is? Kodak paper?

It has a 3D effect, making me think it is some type of degradation?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Could you explain the "folder"? The photo in question...is it a photo of another photo? How old do you think it is? Kodak paper?

It has a 3D effect, making me think it is some type of degradation?

Folder as on my computer.. as a jpeg file

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Related materials with in the folder?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i did a search on tineye.com and came up with zero matches.
not even considering the white dots, the whole dark, left side of the image looks damaged, and what appears to be "the curve of the moon" seems to be created by this darker patch of damage.
edit on 2-2-2012 by jahn369 because: expanded

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
could they not be locations where they've pointed lasers at the moon to check distance? as they seem to be concentrated around certain areas, do they correspond with apollo landing areas as they'd need very accurate measurements to pick the landing spots

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
That to me looks like a condition known as "measling" caused by exposure to heat or oxidizing chemical. It is a film issue not an image issue.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by unsteadystate

I dont think its measling. The marks in these photos are very bold and not faded like you typically see with measling.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't think "measling" is the answer. And it sure as heck isn't water damage.

Those little white dots have a quality to them that suggests they are WITHIN the image. See, the color and quality of those dots matches the composition of the image...if it were on the actual picture, it would be of a completely different visual makeup, as regarding color scheme and general quality.

No, these were on the moon, as evidenced by the shadows that were cast. The only other explanation is the dots were on the lens...but that doesn't make sense either, as per the proportion and appearance of the shadows.

One doesn't have to know anything about photography and film damage to compare the composition of the various elements and conclude that those white dots are NOT outside the image...

I know y'all are gonna argue, but that's my 2 cents.

edit on CThursdayam313118f18America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is the thread I was thinking of and probably where you got these photos ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and its a big one! Happy reading.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
OK hold it. Before we move on.....the dark side of the moon is an album by Pink Floyd.

There is no dark side of the moon. Its is lit up by the sun like the side facing us.

There is only the side facing us and the side away from us.

Sorry. had to clear that up.....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If I look at the first photo, it almost looks as if the moon is "melted" away to the left. You can see a couple of the white spots on the far left of the photo close to the edge. Also, immediately to the left of the clusters of dots the image looks like it has been blurred by whomever took these. If there is some type of photo editing in these such as what appears to be editing to my eyes then I would question the integrity of the entire photo itself. Just my .02.

Not sure what anyone will think, but it kind of looks like a 3-d model of the moon to me, not an actual photo of the moon. Can anyone specifically point out any of the craters on this pic to verify they match with what it known to be there?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
Here is the thread I was thinking of and probably where you got these photos ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and its a big one! Happy reading.

Bingo...that's the exact same photo....and thread....
edit on 2-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join