It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook surrenders its privacy in IPO documents

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

That sir is an UNCONFIRMED INDEPENDENTLY FILMED source that you got from BOOBTUBE.com.

I would not settle for anything less than CERTIFIED CIA DOCUMENTATION.

What this young lady is describing about FB's TOS I have known and have been telling people for years. It is just too bad that all that time I wasted telling people this and the information was falling on deaf ears.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The closing down of file sharing sites was, is and remains priority No 1.

The unification of internet social accounts was, is and remains priority No1

The parallel cross referencing and profiling of merged social and internet activity remains priority No 1

The distribution of open source encryption software is to be minimized until made redundant priority No !

The use of internet aggression for complete mapping, to single out point origin and destination was, is remains priority No 1

Maximizing internet trolling to disrupt and its affect on targeted public opinions was, is and remains No 1

In short, people, get ready for big brother, its here, its alive, its autonomous, its what many have tagged as artificial intelligence. An extreme and yet highly used small fraction of its code is what many have come to know as searching for keywords, phrase words or as everyone likes to call " analytic's " " optimization " targeting " , basically what you all may have read, used or using to see how your site is being ranked upon the globe.
The higher you rank the more we are interested, the more we are interested, the more " goodies " (a.k.a opportunities will be made available to you for your use in monitoring your site/s activity) An excellent example you as a member or viewer can use is by tracking " trends " -

Try this simple example and insert what ever trend you might want to monitor.

Choose a materialistic item i.e. ( Car, Shoes, Horse, Light Bulb, Door, etc )
Mark down the visual's i.e. ( color , time of day (Nighttime or Daytime it is being transmitted )
Mark down the hour ie ( am or pm )
Media awareness ie, Combine the above three and mark down what is being most projected. If your interested in television or radio or internet you will have the appropriate data. * The collection of such data cannot by achieved by a single individual or a single computer for obvious reasons. A single person requires to sleep and is subjected to distractions thus making such data inconsistent and inaccurate. A single computer lacks the ability to calculate in real time the data that is required, thus making its analysis inaccurate.

If one decides to try the above steps he must have access to a cloud network for the calculations required in analyzing and categorizing the raw data goes far beyond any civilian computer that is available to the general public. However, you can try this and simply verify what you have as data, although it will be long gone as a trend but you can see if your analysis was accurate or inaccurate. If it was, congratulations, if it wasn't you need to refine or drill down (break down) the target that will result in a wider search and far more data to be analyzed inorder to obtain a map of your trend.

If you have achieved over 85% positive forecasting then reset and try a trend(materialistic) item that you are not familiar with and see how you go. If you again achieve such a forecast then move onto another item that you are unfamiliar with. If once again you achieved over 85% then expect someone to knock on your door with a Blank cheque . Remember, prior to beginning, you need to make you task known to the crawlers and the public for this to work.

If you are lucky enough to have access to such a network and the funds to fuel such an experiment you would not be sitting here reading this, however, then again you might.

*120 million words are processed in under 1+minute within a cloud network, if your computer has that ability to process/store and categorize such data, then you obviously would not be here.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh!! You people haven't seen nothing yet!

Wait until all of that facial recognition bio-metric information gets fed into FLEA(Federal Law Enforcement Agencies) database. You won't be able to take a leak in the dark forest at night without being known and recognized. FLEA have FLIR mounted cameras on those personal transport BLACK HELICOPTERS and can scan your face from high up above, hell they already have satellites that can do the same.

By the time it takes you to open your front door and take four steps to take in the newspaper FLEA will already have you identified and everyone you associate with located in real-time.

Welcome to the New World Order with old motives.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Only a retarded person who signed up for facebook and handed over their info in the first place should be worried about this. Make sure you post on your facebook that you are against them surrendering privacy the next time you voluntarily track your movements log on to tell strangers your "friends" what you are doing.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
When we actually see the list of major stockholders,

we will see who owns FB.

And we will then know who will be directing the new company.

I think the holding tanks and mutual funds will be the main buyers.

i.e. STATE STREET CORPORATION, BlackRock Institutional Trust, etc.

The major holders own the majority of the stock.

They end up telling the "board of directors" what to do.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshF
Only a retarded person who signed up for facebook and handed over their info in the first place should be worried about this. Make sure you post on your facebook that you are against them surrendering privacy the next time you voluntarily track your movements log on to tell strangers your "friends" what you are doing.

Well by your definition of "retarded" there are AT LEAST 200+ million out of 330 million mentally handicapped people here in the US alone!

What a number eh?

edit on 2-2-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Well by your definition of "retarded" there are AT LEAST 200+ million out of 330 million mentally handicapped people here in the US alone!

What a number eh?

And your point?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
All I can do is laugh, because I come into the college campus computer lab and the majority of people are on their FB accounts. I am probably the only one who doesn't log onto FB, but instead I come on ATS and read some interesting articles. I guess they will find out sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What a number eh?

And your point?

My point apparently flew over your head so I will not reiterate it.

I guess you joined the club.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

What a number eh?

And your point?

My point apparently flew over your head so I will not reiterate it.

I guess you joined the club.

whats wrong with believing that there are 200million+ retarded people out there that will sign up for something as stupid as facebook just because their friends are doing it? They remind me of lemmings.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
reply to post by Wildmanimal

I absolutely agree,

To the posters above, I am at work right now so I cant access the links on my home pc but here is few old articles I found in a quick search.
www.nzherald.co.nz...
www.guardian.co.uk...

the video posted above by another user explains some of the financial connections between facebooks initial funders and CIA projects such as InQTel There are also links to Palantir.....

EDIT one of the keys here is Peter Theil (original investor) who is also part of the Bilderberg steering committee
en.wikipedia.org...

"In late 2004, Thiel made a $500,000 angel investment in Facebook for 10.2% of the company.[12][3] In addition to Facebook, Thiel has made early-stage investments in numerous startups (personally or through his venture capital fund), including Booktrack, Slide, LinkedIn, Friendster, Rapleaf, Geni.com, Yammer, Yelp, Inc., Powerset, Practice Fusion, Vator, Palantir Technologies, IronPort, and Votizen.

Also key is James Breyer CEO of ACCEL which then leads us to Gilman Louie who has been awarded CIA honors in his time so id expect was a serving agent in some capacity at least.

"James Breyer is the CEO of ACCEL, a venture captialist company, who funded Facebook with 13 million dollars.

Taken from ACCEL's website:

"Mr. Breyer was so taken with Mr. Zuckerberg's company, thefacebook.com, which creates online interactive college-student networks, that his firm, Accel Partners, plans to announce a $13 million investment in the start-up today."

taken from the National Venture Capital Assoc website:"

New Board Directors Also Named During Association’s Annual Meeting
May 13, 2004 – San Francisco, CA – The National Venture Capital Association’s (NVCA) Board of Directors today unanimously elected James W. Breyer to serve as its Chairman for the coming year. The election took place at the Association’s 2004 Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The NVCA Board also announced eight new Directors who will each serve four year terms: Peter Barris, New Enterprise Associates; Michael Cronin, Weston Presidio; Joanna Rees Gallanter, Venture Strategy Partners; Robert Ketterson, Fidelity Ventures; Mark Klopp, Eastman Chemical; Gilman Louie, In-Q-Tel; Ted Schlein, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers; and Chad Waite, OVP Venture Partners.

Notice the one name in there - Gilman Louie, In-Q-Tel Let's have a look at In-Q-Tel's website. Right in there header banner

Investing in Our Nation's Future - Our mission is to deliver leading-edge information technologies to the CIA and the Intelligence Community. We're a critical link between the Agency's IT users and the most promising technologies in the IT marketplace.

edit on 2-2-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

Good to know, Trustnothing. Thank you. I'm not on FB -- never trusted it.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

we will see who owns FB.

Question????

How do you know which if any of these companies are federally owned and operated?

I am a businessman and I have owned several companies including a few shells and have sold a few. I can tell you from experience that a company can LEGALLY vault certain information from the public's eyes. It is done everyday on the markets. ESPECIALLY when you are dealing with IP(Intellectual Properties) which my firms exclusively deals with. There are extreme shades of grey that only an IP Attorney would be able to spot and address...just saying.

If ABC Telecom Inc ends up owning a nice share of FB then signs a contractual agreement with the federal government for "x" amount of data whatever that data may be you would be as clueless of the transaction as a man walking on the darkside of the moon.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

we will see who owns FB.

Question????

How do you know which if any of these companies are federally owned and operated?

I am a businessman and I have owned several companies including a few shells and have sold a few. I can tell you from experience that a company can LEGALLY vault certain information from the public's eyes. It is done everyday on the markets. ESPECIALLY when you are dealing with IP(Intellectual Properties) which my firms exclusively deals with. There are extreme shades of grey that only an IP Attorney would be able to spot and address...just saying.

If ABC Telecom Inc ends up owning a nice share of FB then signs a contractual agreement with the federal government for "x" amount of data whatever that data may be you would be as clueless of the transaction as a man walking on the darkside of the moon.

You are 100% correct !!

I think the problem starts when those big stock investment companies amass millions of shares in corporations.

At that point, the actual investors (individuals as well as other corporations) become private information.

Many people believe that those holding tanks are where TPTB exercise much of the power worldwide.

What else that is hidden is national origins of the "owners/investors".

Individuals and corporations in any country can easily set up an American holding company and place money in a shell name. It all stays out of public view.

Any government can do the same thing.

The CIA has set up many blind companies for all kinds of purposes.

Your ABC Telecom example could have a contract with a dummy corporation that a government agency actually might own !!!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I wonder if spreading the shareholds of the Facebook giant will compromise its security. Maybe some of the people buying into it will be bribed into lowering the firewalls or extracting certain bits of data from it, purely for business interest.

Don't you think spreading the mantle thin like that will make everything Facebook has plain to see? Everything on there will be free game for potential hackers and business investors.

That's what I'm afraid of.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

we will see who owns FB.

Question????

You are 100% correct !!

I think the problem starts when those big stock investment companies amass millions of shares in corporations.

At that point, the actual investors (individuals as well as other corporations) become private information.

Many people believe that those holding tanks are where TPTB exercise much of the power worldwide.

What else that is hidden is national origins of the "owners/investors".

Individuals and corporations in any country can easily set up an American holding company and place money in a shell name. It all stays out of public view.

Any government can do the same thing.

The CIA has set up many blind companies for all kinds of purposes.

Your ABC Telecom example could have a contract with a dummy corporation that a government agency actually might own !!!

I see that you are on the reason train...nice catch btw.

What you have just stated is 100% factual and goes on everyday unbenounced to the general public and many shareholders, and the kicker is that it is 100% legal due to the contracts that are in play.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What we should never ever forget that there are well over 20 million fake facebook accounts out there, they are used for marketing and general public opinion orientation or disorientation the same applies for twitter , myspace hi5 and obviously as many of you have already by now noticed off course i am referring to the worlds No1 mass controlling and influential social media plug, yes.. youtube.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I guess The Zuckerberg Files a.k.a. Facebook is attempting to pull stunts now to gain more popularity!

abcnews.go.com...

Are you in the system?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
.. I dont understand why people are so quick to say facebook is dead.
what.. 800 million people are going to suddenly stop using it?

I think that even if facebook started charging, say $19.95 per year it would still retain around 500 million.

Facebooks grown into something pretty amazing, its more than just a conduit for friends and family its a whole dimension that the entire world is plugged into.

I’ve had times when I hated it, and loved it. But so long as your not stupid and use it now and then its great fun.

I've seen the DOUCHE bags my xgf's ended up with.
I've seen the high school bully turn into a fat checkout bum
I've seen the high school princess turn into a single mother of 4
I've seen friends on the other side of the world get married
I've kept up to date with mates I knew in school as if i was calling them on a daily basis.

Sure, the CIA probably has a finger in it, the same way they have a finger in EVERYTHING!

You all cry foul over this, but you still use a mobile phone, google, gmail, yahoo, your internet, your TV..

Do you think these things are immune from statistical reporting, snooping, updating or eves dropping?

As for your 'property' online.. what the hell is this all about?

So you post a photo on facebook.. big deal.
So someone saves it as a jpeg... well, if they are that bored and have that much of a pathetic life they collect photos.. who's to stop them?
I've never seen facebook use my photo in a Viagra add, or a mens erection issue add.. the day I do, yes maybe Ill be annoyed enough to cancel the account.

but all in all I think people are really making a mole hill out of jealousy!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
.. I dont understand why people are so quick to say facebook is dead.
what.. 800 million people are going to suddenly stop using it?

I think that even if facebook started charging, say $19.95 per year it would still retain around 500 million.

Facebooks grown into something pretty amazing, its more than just a conduit for friends and family its a whole dimension that the entire world is plugged into.

I’ve had times when I hated it, and loved it. But so long as your not stupid and use it now and then its great fun.

I've seen the DOUCHE bags my xgf's ended up with.
I've seen the high school bully turn into a fat checkout bum
I've seen the high school princess turn into a single mother of 4
I've seen friends on the other side of the world get married
I've kept up to date with mates I knew in school as if i was calling them on a daily basis.

Sure, the CIA probably has a finger in it, the same way they have a finger in EVERYTHING!

You all cry foul over this, but you still use a mobile phone, google, gmail, yahoo, your internet, your TV..

Do you think these things are immune from statistical reporting, snooping, updating or eves dropping?

As for your 'property' online.. what the hell is this all about?

So you post a photo on facebook.. big deal.
So someone saves it as a jpeg... well, if they are that bored and have that much of a pathetic life they collect photos.. who's to stop them?
I've never seen facebook use my photo in a Viagra add, or a mens erection issue add.. the day I do, yes maybe Ill be annoyed enough to cancel the account.

but all in all I think people are really making a mole hill out of jealousy!

Try looking through some of the dating sites, ever wonder how they can launch with a user databse of thousands if not millions? They buy your picture from companies like facebook. You may find your image now belongs to Ben from Essex, when a company can legally sell your personal information there are many buyers with many different uses. You havent seen your picture in an ad yet but maybe some former friends of yours have? I guess youll never know unless by chance you come across it but the point is you actually allowed them to do what they like with your info by using their site. Their terms and conditions clearly stated your info is theirs to do what they like with once uploaded.

Has anyone read Mark Zuckerbergs letter to investors? www.theverge.com...

opening line below
"Facebook was not originally created to be a company. It was built to accomplish a social mission - to make the world more open and connected." Sounds a bit like NWO doesnt it.

PS If I post actual evidence I will get banned and the evidence will be deleted within minutes anyway. For anyone looking for CIA database dumps, try pastebin as I saw one and there was one for FBI too, If I wasnt based in the UK (and in work) I would download but I can really be bothered with a trip to Arlington right now. Maybe someone based in a country that doesnt send their citizens to the US can let us know what there is relating to facebook

PPS I like re iterating this point when it comes to facebook, An IT security firm when asked who the greatest hackers of all time were awarded Mark no 1 spot, "he created a web portal and convinced users to share their personal information then legally sold it for millions of dollars." He is thus one of the most succesfull social engineers of all time.

Here is reuters calling him a hacker lol www.reuters.com...

Ive also read some rumors that he was engaged in dirty tricks in the early days, hacking emails etc. Lets face it hes got most of the passwords hasnt he.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I like re iterating this point when it comes to facebook, An IT security firm when asked who the greatest hackers of all time were awarded Mark no 1 spot, "he created a web portal and convinced users to share their personal information then legally sold it for millions of dollars." He is thus one of the most succesfull social engineers of all time.

theres a big difference between hacking and creating a site where people share their feelings, emotions and photos!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join