It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalyptic sounds in the skies explained by scientists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Your thoughts ......

I think they have no clue .. they are throwing handfuls of poop at a wall to see what sticks.

I'm wondering .... if these are waves of sound/energy etc hitting the atmosphere and earth, could it be because we are crossing the center of the galaxy? I know I saw things on the history channel and on scifi that say there is a lot of energy that is coming out of the center of the galaxy and we'll be crossing it in December 2012.

I never gave Dec 2012 much thought .. until those sounds showed up.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Well you're right I said it wrong , I meant this but lucky for me some knew what I mean..

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by USarmyFL

You know I also want to believe that something miraculous would happen that change our daily life of thinking , but all predictions seem to become empty, with no result... what happened on millennium day ? Did you see goodchilds massive ship? are the icecaps melting? where's global warming , are the reptilians walking among us? the only thing thats real in our lives is the banks destroy our future, and wars still go on like its a video game... I think maybe we have stay with both feet on the ground.. for awhile and see what happens..
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Okay my mistake...news circulates quick

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is exactly what I have been talking about in my thread. I just felt that it had something to do with the atmosphere,magnetopshere or ionosphere. I really feel this is the right track to finding a definite answer, as it would explain how it could be heard in so many different places in the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

There are a lot of things in science that are "In our opinion" that is accepted as fact until proven wrong.

An easy one is Gravity.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Absolutely, and in general, both on small scales and in large, we put far too much stock in our own opinion. In many of my chats with people, I hear the same phrase over and over again: "I don't know anything about that, but I think..."

All throughout our history, the people who were eventually proven to be completely wrong were the people who believed what was told to them. Our "official" answers have always been wrong, usually because we've been missing an important piece of the puzzle we hadn't considered.

It's always the people who have challenged the impossible, considered the unthinkable, who have made the real breakthroughs, the real discoveries. You don't believe it's possible for man to fly? You're never going to invent the airplane.

I remember reading on this site someone who said that their father or uncle or somebody had said to him that we kept on drawing the oil out of the earth at the rate we are now, sooner or later we'd discover what it's actual purpose was. It's possible that's what's going on now.

It's also possible that the big noisy weather machines running all around the world are what's causing the noise, if those machines exist. The technology exists, it is possible, all that's needed is the resources to make them and the lack of ethics to use them, and that makes the big corporations a prime suspect. And since the crazy weather is messing with food crops, especially those trying to grow their own food to avoid GM foods in the supermarket, I think I know which corporations are the head of that list of suspects.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join