It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paranoid Thoughts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

I think I need to go out and get a new tinfoil hat. This one doesn't seem strong enough after reading that list.

Seriously - I respect your research and your openness to being proven wrong. The way I see it, a lot of these dots connect too well to dismiss them as coincidence. Hopefully someone can provide some good debunking so we can all get some sleep tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing people's thoughts on this.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I understand how that can happen. But I did see that you threw "chemtrails" into your list of dots.

You have a pretty extensive list there but you have to remember that not all dots can be connected. If you connect a few that shouldn't be there the picture doesn't really work right. If you connect some in the wrong way, the picture doesn't really work right.

I agree 100% that's why i wanted to lay it out here for the brilliant minds on ATS to either pick up and take off running with it and maybe add some stuff I'm not aware of or have thought of or for someone to slam down a debunk on me and get me to focus on other conspiracy theories....haha.

but without a doubt, if a couple of those are merely coincidences then the picture changes...because the timeline i portrayed looks awful suspicious and at least raises an eye-brow I think.

i know there's so much interesting sh*t out there to read on the conspiracy theories that i find myself reading a million things and then confusing what and where I've read everything and having to re-look up facts and it gets frustrating. i absolutely think our government sucks though. i am pretty certain, if nothing else, they hide a lot of sh*t from us.

thanks a lot for pointing out my error and adding to the conversation. I appreciate your time and input

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

You can alert your own thread and ask the mods to move it - it probably belongs in one of the general conspiracy theory forums.

Okay...thanks a lot! i will try that now!

alert sent....thanks again
edit on 1/2/12 by mrgregbusybee because: task completed

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicrat

I think I need to go out and get a new tinfoil hat. This one doesn't seem strong enough after reading that list.

Seriously - I respect your research and your openness to being proven wrong. The way I see it, a lot of these dots connect too well to dismiss them as coincidence. Hopefully someone can provide some good debunking so we can all get some sleep tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing people's thoughts on this.

Thank you and I am looking forward to being debunked also...haha. that sounds and feels weird to type. but i agree...too many to be a coincidence. it may not be nibiru...i would think if it was we could see it by now 11 months out...but who knows. maybe it's the solar flares that will f*ck us up...but i really think a lot of these actions, especially the ones by our presidents of recent years taking away and manipulating our constitutional rights have been for a reason....and whatever they know will lead to martial law. it is the only thing that makes sense.

thanks for reading and posting...i appreciate you taking the time and i'll be waiting impatiently as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Unless a small moon impacted the earth,i doubt any type of disaster would kill everyone and yes, originally the atlanteans arrived here from space and they set up a base we call atlantis during a time when the rest of the world was in a prehistoric state of living...

When the atlanteans became aware of their imminent destruction they fled atlantis in their flying saucers and most likely they are the nordic aliens that are seen and encountered,some of them fled east and some fled west and they took along with them some of their technologies and weapons that made them appear and act like divine beings,as gods to the natives of the middle east and central america that they landed amongst...

The atlanteans became their gods,their kings and queens and high priests whos lineage extended right up through the royalty of france,spain,germany ect,ect and on into the present day to become our royal bloodline elite world leaders who remain all blood related...

Our present day leaders are well aware of something terrible thats going to happen to the earth again,some kind of cyclic cosmic disaster and thats why they have spent billions on lavish and incredibly strong,underground, atomic bomb proof bunkers,into which the vast majority of us are not invited...
edit on 1-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I can't really see Nibiru being a possibility, at least not in the way people were suggesting over the last ten years, because of the simple fact you point out - we should have been able to see it by now. No real way around that.

Unless ...

I recently watched the TV show The Event - not a great show, but interesting for those of us who can't stop kicking these ideas around. It was based on the general mythology of an alien race that predated human civilization and is returning now at a time of worldwide catastrophe (sound familiar?). Spoiler Alert - (it was only one season, and I don't think it's coming back), it ended up incorporating a new and interesting perspective on the Nibiru myth, where the whole planet is basically transported, and suddenly appears between the moon and earth.

I don't think that's what's going to happen. But I do enjoy thinking about these things, and it was an angle on the whole thing I hadn't thought of before. And I suppose I can't rule it out either...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Unless a small moon impacted the earth,i doubt any type of disaster would kill everyone and yes, originally the atlanteans arrived here from space and they set up a base we call atlantis during a time when the rest of the world was in a prehistoric state of living...

When the atlanteans became aware of their imminent destruction they fled atlantis in their flying saucers and most likely they are the nordic aliens that are seen and encountered,some of them fled east and some fled west and they took along with them some of their technologies and weapons that made them appear and act like divine beings,as gods to the natives of the middle east and central america that they landed amongst...

The atlanteans became their gods,their kings and queens and high priests whos lineage extended right up through the royalty of france,spain,germany ect,ect and on into the present day to become our royal bloodline elite world leaders who remain all blood related...

Our present day leaders are well aware of something terrible thats going to happen to the earth again,some kind of cyclic cosmic disaster and thats why they have spent billions on lavish and incredibly strong,underground, atomic bomb proof bunkers,into which the vast majority of us are not invited...
edit on 1-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I can accept atlantis during the pre-historic time periods...

your thoughts are the atlanteans are actually "aliens or from another planet beings" that in-fact would appear god like because of their technological advances in weaponry and sophisticated flying ability. I can agree with that as well.

so you are proposing that the leaders are in-fact "aliens or from another planet type beings" in human form and that is their bloodline....etc.?

okay...i'm going to sit on this and give it some thought. i suppose if i believe in atlantis and aliens, which i do...this isn't a far stretch of the imagination.

interesting and i appreciate your time and input. i'm definitely going to think about this one for a while. do you have anything of interest to point me to how you've developed this theory and conclusion? thanks again

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicrat

Yeah, I can't really see Nibiru being a possibility, at least not in the way people were suggesting over the last ten years, because of the simple fact you point out - we should have been able to see it by now. No real way around that.

Unless ...

I recently watched the TV show The Event - not a great show, but interesting for those of us who can't stop kicking these ideas around. It was based on the general mythology of an alien race that predated human civilization and is returning now at a time of worldwide catastrophe (sound familiar?). Spoiler Alert - (it was only one season, and I don't think it's coming back), it ended up incorporating a new and interesting perspective on the Nibiru myth, where the whole planet is basically transported, and suddenly appears between the moon and earth.

I don't think that's what's going to happen. But I do enjoy thinking about these things, and it was an angle on the whole thing I hadn't thought of before. And I suppose I can't rule it out either...

I wanted to watch that show...figures just one season. maybe they hit a nerve or maybe the people just didn't like it enough. lol. again with the never ending scenarios and ideas right? haha. i don't remember where i read this but know i did, that either the sumerians or the mayans said that the red planet didn't appear full in the sky until a few weeks or days (don't remember exactly which) before the catastrophic events....so i'm not sure. i really believe we'd have to see it right now but i can't argue the timeline unless some pieces are coincidence.

hell maybe the guy writing about atlantis has it figured out. i don't think it's a stretch anyway....i really wish we were in that "you get to know now" circle of a$$holes that do know the truth!

thanks for reading and offering input...i appreciate that

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I'm thinking that the atlanteans were nordic in appearance,like the nordic aliens that people see and encounter that are mostly human looking and perhaps the nordic aliens and the atlanteans are the same and they are blood related to the kings and queens of france,england,spain,germany ect,ect of the middle ages and they are blood related to our present day world leaders...

"Us and Them" doesnt even begin to explain whats going on and has been going on for a long time...

That cheyenne bunker complex that i linked to above contains 15 buildings! and 12 of them are 3 stories high! and they are all under 2,000ft of solid granite and can withstand the blast from a modern day a-bomb and to say that it was built because of the cold war is 'bull it" to me and just imagine what "they" have built thats ready and waiting for them that we dont know about...

edit on 2-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Whatever is being planned it is best to ensure ourselves with access to food water weaponry and shelter preferably all three hidden away somewhere. Nobody knows exactly what has been planned but we are in store for something big like a new Dark Age for humanity.

Seems like everyone is researching tirelessly to find out what the feeling inside them means. Danger ahead get prepared just in case.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Everything must end sometime...Oh well it was alright while it lasted.

But this waiting for the world to end is killing me.

and that's actually the bottom line. it's not "if" we will have a cataclysmic event...it's when. i guess next year the party will be extra special and meaningful! that'll be the ultimate debunk...new years eve!!! haha.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I'm thinking that the atlanteans were nordic in appearance,like the nordic aliens that people see and encounter that are mostly human looking and perhaps the nordic aliens and the atlanteans are the same and they are blood related to the kings and queens of france,england,spain,germany ect,ect of the middle ages and they are blood related to our present day world leaders...

"Us and Them" doesnt even begin to explain whats going on and has been going on for a long time...

That cheyenne bunker complex that i linked to above contains 15 buildings! and 12 of them are 3 stories high! and they are all under 2,000ft of solid granite and can withstand the blast from a modern day a-bomb and to say that it was built because of the cold war is 'bull it" to me and just imagine what "they" have built thats ready and waiting for them that we dont know about...

i didn't see a link to that bunker? can you send it again please?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SincereSophia
Whatever is being planned it is best to ensure ourselves with access to food water weaponry and shelter preferably all three hidden away somewhere. Nobody knows exactly what has been planned but we are in store for something big like a new Dark Age for humanity.

Seems like everyone is researching tirelessly to find out what the feeling inside them means. Danger ahead get prepared just in case.

I agree...I think everyone is researching because 2+2 isn't adding up to 4 with all the government has been doing and not doing. there's a lot of brilliant minds out here that are hitting the bullsh*t button wanting to know the end game.... i believe there's something bad coming...i don't know if it's in 2012...but there's a lot of evidence suggesting something bad will happen.

3 month back log for underground bunkers....hmph!!

thanks for reading and commenting...i appreciate it

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I originally put this link in the middle of my lengthy reply a few posts back and remember this bunker contains 15 buildings! and 12 of them are 3 stories high! and they are all under 2,000ft of solid granite and can withstand the nearby blast from a modern day a-bomb and to say that it was built because of the cold war is "bull it" to me and just imagine what "they" have built thats ready and waiting for them that we dont know about...

Heres the link to the cheyenne mountain bunker complex > en.wikipedia.org...

And after anyones read through to the bottom of the page,you'll have a better understanding of what us and them actually means...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I originally put this link in the middle of my lengthy reply a few posts back and remember this bunker contains 15 buildings! and 12 of them are 3 stories high! and they are all under 2,000ft of solid granite and can withstand the nearby blast from a modern day a-bomb and to say that it was built because of the cold war is 'bull it" to me and just imagine what "they" have built thats ready and waiting for them that we dont know about...

Heres the link to the cheyenne mountain bunker complex > en.wikipedia.org...

And after anyones read through to the bottom of the page,you'll have a better understanding of what us and them actually means...

thanks for your post and link. are you referencing the fact it "resembles" modern day NASA with it''s communications systems? That doesn't really surprise me at this point. I'm ready to hear the truth!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join