It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paranoid Thoughts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hello ATS,
So I've been researching the following: Nibiru and the U.S invasion of Iraq for ancient sumerian artifacts. Believe it or not, they do end up crossing paths and being relative but not what I'm hitting on today. After all my research, this is where I am today...--- with lack of information and a way to support anything further than what I have come up with by having "proof."
Yes, I've looked up these topics on ATS and read about them. It seems like information is spread out and hard to sift thru to me. My timeline is substantiated and can be backed up through research. But I would like someone to either continue on with my thoughts here and help me break thru this wall I have now or completely debunk me. Either way, I am open minded enough to read your thoughts. If I don't respond to everyone, I apologize, I usually try to but sometimes it gets redundant and frustrating because everyone won't read every comment left. Thanks in advance for your time and either providing assistance to further my research or providing reasons to stop.

It's well known and documented that the Mayans, Sumerians and Hopi Indians wrote about Nibiru and the catastrophic destruction it has caused Earth in the past. We also know that 2012 is not the end of the world but a new beginning to the 5th world according to the Mayans long count calendar. It's also well known and documented how astrologists were able to predict and successfully find other planets (neptune & pluto). Keeping with this theory, NASA said in Dec 1981 and reports up to 1987 that there was something else out there messing with the gravitational pull.

Here's a timeline with some rather eye catching information. Coincidences to fit with the thought of a catastrophic event coming that the government has known about or are these pieces of information that fit into a puzzle that we the public aren't fully aware of?

1982 – NASA found “Something” large worth taking a closer look at
1983 – NASA launches IRIS
1983 – NASA confirms they found large heavenly body but scientist says it’s not “incoming mail”
1984 – NASA confirms they found a large heat signature from a planet and they have no idea what it is. Same scientist that 10 months earlier said there’s nothing inbound to earth or “incoming mail”
1984 – REX 84 Program or Readiness Exercise Program - Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, is a plan by the United States federal government to test their ability to detain large numbers of refugees or American citizens in case of civil unrest or national emergency.
1985 – 1990 - NASA studied evidence of past strikes on planet Earth, and the risk of this happening at our current level of civilization. This led to a program that maps which objects in the Solar System both cross Earth's orbit and are large enough to cause serious damage if they ever hit.
1987 – New Science Encyclopedia depicts a dead star and a 10th planet
1987 – NASA stops discussion of any new planet or dwarf star discussed the previous 4-5 years
1990 – NASA launches HUBBLE telescope into low earth orbit
1991 – NASA letter: adsabs.harvard.edu...
1993 – The Vatican Advance Technology Telescope is built
1994 – Denver’s “New World” Airport is constructed behind tallest mountains in USA
2000 – Reverend Sun Myung Moon buys 300,000 acres of land behind Andes Mountains in Paraguay
2001 – Donald Rumsfield tells Congress that the Pentagon “Lost” 2.3 trillion dollars
2001 – Patriot Act signed into place
2002 – U.S. Northern Command is established in Colorado Springs CO to provide command and control of Department of Defense (DOD) homeland defense efforts and to coordinate defense support of civil authorities.
2002 – Does the sun have a doomsday twin news article www.telegraph.co.uk...
2005 – CIA moves headquarters from Langley VA to Denver CO
2005 - The world's astronauts published an open letter through the Association of Space Explorers calling for a united push to develop strategies to protect Earth from the risk of a cosmic collision
2006 – USA spends millions to erect a SPT (South Pole Telescope) in Antartica
2006 – Environmental Protection Agency moved swiftly to implement a plan to close large parts of its network of 27 libraries, potentially putting decades worth of valuable information beyond the reach of government scientists and independent researchers. Since the closing, (4) libraries have been re-opened but only in small detail as compared to previous libraries.
2006 – George W Bush buys 98,840 acres of land behind the Andes Mountains in Paraguay, the largest known underwater reserves on Earth.
2006 – Doomsday Seed Vault is constructed in Arctic Norway
2007 – South Pole Telescope operational
2007 – Vatican closes its’ libraries to the public which had previously been available for previous 500 years. Re-opened in September 2010
2007 – Greg Jenner publishes Planet X book - viewer.zmags.com...#/page6/
2008 – U.S. Northern Command launches 6,000 US troops on American soil as an on-call emergency response team
2008 – Congress threatened with martial law if they did not pass the “Bail-out” bill
2008 – U. S Northern Command raises troop level from 6,000 – 20,000 for emergency response
2008 - Panoramic Survey Telescope And Rapid Response System is launched. A planned astronomical survey that will conduct astrometry and photometry of much of the entire sky on a continuous basis.
2009 – U.S. upgrades earthquake and volcano monitoring systems
2009 – NASA launches WISE telescope
2009 - New US Military Policy restricts NASA from telling public of any inbound Earth object. www.space.com...
2010 – Denver New World Airport erects Anubis Egyptian God of Death Statue. The statue is to view King Tuts treasures on display at the airport. www.thedenverchannel.com...
2010 – NASA warns of massive solar storms as early as 2012
2010 – Icecube Neutrino Observatory - Situated at the geographic South Pole, the U.S. $279 million observatory—the largest of its kind—will search for neutrinos, mysterious subatomic particles that can travel through almost any type of matter. Neutrinos are born of some the universe's most violent events, such as star explosions, gamma ray bursts, and cataclysmic phenomena involving black holes and neutron stars
2011 – Troops returned from Afghanistan

So here's my final thought. I think the government does in-fact know of something catastrophic that is due to happen and have been preparing for it. Whatever the catastrophe will be or a mix of them. My final thought: President announces to the world of upcoming catastrophe and offers mitigation steps if there are any, says spend time with your families, says martial law is invoked to maintain peace, those acting out will be shipped off to FEMA camps, president says certain number of people worldwide will be saved if possible and we ride out the catastrophe. This scenario explains the massive amounts of spending the past 3 years, explains how our rights have been manipulated and taken away by using "fear" to sell that the government is helping us and it explains new underground bunkers worldwide and increase in strange phenomena with weather, fish, birds, moon, stars, sun, chem trails..etc Any thoughts?
edit on 2-2-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Didn't the government also move the Plum Island research facility from the east coast to the middle of nowhere in Kansas? The fact that they're moving their vital operations is definitely strange to me.

No matter what happens, I won't be corralled like cattle. I'll take my chances on my own.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

You certainly are busy there Mr. Bee. As far as paranoia is concerned, you are not alone.
I will try to alleviate your fears with the following statements.

1. Pay attention to the fact that American candidates are fighting tooth and nail over the
next four years of "Control".

2. We have altered the trajectory of the latest threat.
Link to trajectory data :
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...
3. Miracles do happen.
S&F to you, and keep on

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

The only thing strange about that, is why the "Research Center" was not moved to
an isolated island in the South Pacific.

Not to mention the concerns of establishing such a center in such a highly populated
area in the first place. Considering that there are so few cattle farms in the surrounding local.

Some consideration should be inquired into "Lyme Disease, Babesiosis, Encephelitis, and West
Nile Disease". Animal/Human Contagion all associated within the vicinity of the island.

Glad to read that you are inquisitive on these matters.

edit on 1-2-2012 by Wildmanimal because: Typo

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Didn't the government also move the Plum Island research facility from the east coast to the middle of nowhere in Kansas? The fact that they're moving their vital operations is definitely strange to me.

No matter what happens, I won't be corralled like cattle. I'll take my chances on my own.

apparently you are in-fact correct sir.
www.nbcactionnews.com... ety-concerns

I agree with you...I'll be riding this one out myself...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Can I ask, what this has to do with geoegineering?
I assume it has something to do with "chemtrails" but I can't quite see the connection.
edit on 2/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It has not as of yet been relocated.

But it will be.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal

You certainly are busy there Mr. Bee. As far as paranoia is concerned, you are not alone.
I will try to alleviate your fears with the following statements.

1. Pay attention to the fact that American candidates are fighting tooth and nail over the
next four years of "Control".

2. We have altered the trajectory of the latest threat.
Link to trajectory data :
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...
3. Miracles do happen.
S&F to you, and keep on

thank you sir... i will only add the following...do you think the candidates fighting for the next 4 years for control over us (great word you used there - control) would know of an imminent catastrophic danger? I think i'd have to go along with that damn movie 2012 when they say what would your government do..."nothing" thought on that one. I think a very few people know . but i hope you are right!!! lol

i saw the html page you sent and appreciate that. been a long time since i've seen some of those formulas...lol. would you mind more detail into "we already changed the trajectory" please? i think i've missed something that i might find interesting!!!

thanks for reading and your input!!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good question, if I may be so bold, I think the O.P was referencing Geo (planet) concerns.
The thread was slightly directed towards Bio engineering concerns in the process of discussion.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Can I ask, what this has to do with geoegineering?
I assume it has something to do with "chemtrails" but I can't quite see the connection.
edit on 2/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I think the gentleman was just pointing out that it was another major facility that was moved for no apparent reason. the news article said it was moved because KState had a lot of knowledge on farm animals....my thought on that...no sh*t. why wouldn't they move it long ago? Maybe they are moving it so it's not destroyed by a tsunami? I think that's all he was pointing out though...facilities are being relocated without sufficient reasoning

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

It has not as of yet been relocated.

But it will be.

Thanks for clarifying...he is correct that it hasn't physically moved locations yet, but the funding has been approved and land plotted for the millions of dollars that will be spent to build the necessary lab

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I was asking you, the OP. Why is this in the geoengineering forum? What is the connection with "chemtrails"?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The current looming catastrophy is economic. If it does occur, it would be as bad as the potential
comet impact that was narrowly diverted. Yes, most are quite aware of the projections.
We have bought the ticket, and now we must all take the ride.
We are all on this big blue boat together.
Imagine if all the changes will be for the better. For ALL of us.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I was asking you, the OP. Why is this in the geoengineering forum? What is the connection with "chemtrails"?

I have no idea why it's in here to be honest... i clicked on "new link" and started writing. --- i write usually gets moved the next day...maybe i am --- the whole "starting a new thread" out the wrong way?

am i supposed to put it in a category before hand? I thought the ATS site put it in a category? sorry for the ignorance on new threads and didn't mean to mislead you!!
edit on 2-2-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The current looming catastrophy is economic. If it does occur, it would be as bad as the potential
comet impact that was narrowly diverted. Yes, most are quite aware of the projections.
We have bought the ticket, and now we must all take the ride.
We are all on this big blue boat together.
Imagine if all the changes will be for the better. For ALL of us.

that would be a nice big blue boat ride then my friend...if changes were all good and led us down a better and more stable economy!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Your thoughts are not paranoid at all because yes indeed,the government does know of something catastrophic thats going to happen...Again... and thats not all they know and heres what i think its all about...

I believe that there were a group of royal bloodline elites who ruled atlantis and they held special knowledge and abilities passed down to them from ages past.They were well aware of cyclic cataclysms and they fled the cosmic disaster they knew was coming,leaving their supressed common people behind and blissfully unaware of what was headed their way...

With clock like regularity,for millions of years,sudden magnetic reversals and pole shifts are natural to the earth.The result is worldwide destruction and it is supported by paleo magnetic evidence and early manuscripts and harbored within secret knowledge thats passed down amongst the royal bloodline elites.Knowledge thats kept hidden from the common masses who are left in the dark about the disasters to come...

But some will live through it and these bands of human survivors from past and future world wide disasters only immediate concerns would be of food,shelter and clothing,wild animal attacks and assaults by other groups of survivors and they will sit around fires at night and tell stories of a world that once was and those stories will become their myths and legends,just like some of our myths and legends now are of ages past,of mostly forgotten worlds and past civilizations that were all but destroyed and then one day,without warning,they hear a sound and they look up and see approaching craft descending from the sky,piloted by the bloodline elites,soon to be their kings and queens,their leaders,their gods...

One group of atlantean elites escaped eastwards and settled,or should i say landed,in what we now call the middle east and they appeared from the sky as gods to the prehistoric natives that were living there.These elites became their leaders,the kings and queens of babylon,sumeria and egypt and they were responsible for the design and construction of the great pyramid,sphinx and other such structures and they wielded weapons and technologies brought with them from atlantis which made them appear like supremely powerful and divine beings ...

Another group of atlantean elites escaped westwards and landed in what is now called central america and they were idolized and worshiped as gods by the awe struck natives who were living there and these elites became their leaders,the rulers of the incas,toltecs,aztecs and mayans and these elites were responsible for the design and construction of the pyramid of the sun and other such megaliths...

The lineage of these elites and their royal bloodlines extended onwards through time to become the kings and queens of england,austria,spain,russia,france,england and even the popes,to eventually become the world leaders of today...

Thats why our world leaders have atomic bomb proof shelters prepared for themselves,like this one > en.wikipedia.org... > to preserve their bloodlines through and beyond the approaching cyclic cataclysm they know is headed our way again.Just like their atlantean ancestors who did the same and they will arise out of their blast proof bunkers to rule and control the shell shocked people left on the surface who happen to survive...

They will dominate and control them with seemingly magical abilities and weapons that the shell shocked masses left on the surface will no longer have accesss to,the technologies we take for granted today and secret weapons they have right now that we dont even know about,just like their atlantean ancestors did.Technologies and weapons they have stockpiled within their bunkers along with elite sentinels,which all will be used against us,to control and dominate us when the dawn of their new world arises...again...

If our present day world leaders suddenly start taking off and going on what we'll be told are extended thanks giving and early christmas holidays towards the end of 2012,we'll know what they're really doing and we'll know where they're really going,down into their atomic bomb proof bunkers,where they'll ride the storm out...Imo.
edit on 1-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I understand how that can happen. But I did see that you threw "chemtrails" into your list of dots.

You have a pretty extensive list there but you have to remember that not all dots can be connected. If you connect a few that shouldn't be there the picture doesn't really work right. If you connect some in the wrong way, the picture doesn't really work right.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You can alert your own thread and ask the mods to move it - it probably belongs in one of the general conspiracy theory forums.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Everything must end sometime...Oh well it was alright while it lasted.

But this waiting for the world to end is killing me.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If our present day world leaders suddenly start taking off and going on what we'll be told are extended thanks giving and early christmas holidays towards the end of 2012,we'll know what they're really doing and we'll know where they're really going,down into their atomic bomb proof bunkers,where they'll ride the storm out...Imo.
edit on 1-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Okay...I can follow your thought process here... you referenced the atleantic gods 'landing" and I'm assuming you mean from whatever planet they first arrived and always arrive to begin to get us on our feet again as a human race? With your thought process and if this has been taking place over time...it would explain the ancient artifacts found such as the "computer that was more sophisticated than a swiss watch with its gears," the airplane figurines...etc. But if that was the case, our leaders emerge from their bomb shelters and "rule" the people again and we sit around camp fires but we, like ancestors past would have the knowledge to advance our race quicker with technology wouldn't we? There wasn't a huge shift in technological advances for thousands of years then all of a sudden, bam...we are here today, further in a shorter period of time than ever before or at least in this worlds cycle? So i would think if we followed your theory, then everyone but a few would be gone...maybe the rulers of today come out to nothing and nobody left, start to repopulate and live by the campfires like you are stating and incapable of starting the rebuilding process with too much degree...die...a few generations die...leaving writings and stories and then...later...we are visited with "gods" that to these newer generations that have no clue what a plane or computer would even resemble, the starting over period could then begin?

it's a very interesting sequence of events you have laid out though. thanks for reading and offering your thoughts!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join