It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Burst from Earth's Core

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I hope not. If pole shift did happen, it would be magnetic pole shift, and probably take hundreds or thousands of years. I.E. not in 2012.

Though if TPTB actually can cause such a shift, I would suggest that we all try to find the most remote spot on the planet and immediately go there.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

All i keep finding is this same story but no real data.......

You noticed that too.

The more I read about these detectors the odder it all seems. It's seems that they themselves don't really know exactly what they are measuring. How they can use a couple of years of some data that they don't really understand to proclaim some sort of "energy burst" from the Earth's core...I don't know.
seismonet.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
link

...simultaneously recorded by all ATROPATENA geophysical stations separated by vast distances from each other in the following cities: Istanbul (Turkey), Kiev (Ukraine), Baku (Azerbaijan), Islamabad (Pakistan) and Yogyakarta (Indonesia).

This means that it was probably coming from the core, according to the article. This is really interesting. The data appears to be a bit old, as the publication date says last November, but that's probably just standard procedure.

In any case, I'm not going to go onto some magnetic pole shift or those weird noises spiel. I'm just going to say that this is really cool and the dynamo action at the core is really, well, dynamite.

Could be from the black hole in the center of the Earth.....

______beforeitsnews/story/693/052/Scientist:_Black_Hole_Has_Breached_Earths_Core.html

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Sorry mods i have to say Crap that cant and doesn't sound good.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

This means that it was probably coming from the core, according to the article. This is really interesting. The data appears to be a bit old, as the publication date says last November, but that's probably just standard procedure.

There were articles about it shortly after it occurred.
A source
edit on 2/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yet not on ATS?

*Disappointed!*

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Told you the Earth was cracking from the inside out. Probably why everyone is hearing those sounds.

Think of an egg, Stick it in the microwave with the shell and what happens? An exploding egg. That cracks from the inside out. If that theory don't work, then just think of another one.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I have been following the Extinction Protocol website for about 18 months now. The author of the site, while fixated on the crustal displacement theory being a reality, does post very credible news items.

It does not come as a surprise about the energy bursts happening before earthquakes really. It simply means that they are finally figuring out how to measure the chain of events that lead up to one. This may also mean that one day they will be able to develop an effective predictive tool to let people know when and where a big one may hit so that they can prepare or evacuate for it.
edit on 2-2-2012 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was wondering that too, large force in comparison to what? What did they measure before the huge quake that hit Japan?

That might give us a decent estimation of what it going on here.

But reading the link you provided on the International Station for the Forecasting of Earthquakes (GNFE), it looks like they haven't been at this a long time, so they don't have a whole lot of history to work with. The project started in 2007, and from what I have read, it wasn't until 2009 that they got off and running. That is a pretty tight schedule.

In addition, they only have instruments at 7 locations, 3 of which are in Azerbaijan, which is a smaller country next to Georgia, on the Isthmus between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. The other 4 stations are in Turkey, Pakistan, Ukraine, and Indonesia.

Hats off to the people who came up with this idea. I suspect that they don't have a whole lot of money behind them, and it is a very ambitious project. This is all new technology, so I imagined they were quite excited when they picked up this recent event, even though it forecasts Earthquakes, a success also means the increased ability to track Earthquakes. Hopefully they will start distributing these instruments around the globe, which I understand to be the plan. I imagine they will need to find funding. I would think the Saudis would be happy to kick in some doe rey mi.

The only historical information I can find is that they forecast an Earthquake in Japan of 6.7 in 2009. I don't see anything about forecasting the 9.0 Earthquake in Japan on March 11, 2011. Maybe they missed that one, possibly due to a limited number of monitoring stations. They might want to consider posting more successful predictions on the website.

So what does this mean? Only speculation can be made at this time. Looks like the whole monitoring system is in its infancy. This could very well make a massive contribution to science.

From what I remember, the inner core rotates at a different rate than the rest of the planet, and I was able to verify this with a quick search on Wiki. The solid Inner Core rotates slightly faster than the rest of the planet. Apparently the inner core slips against the molten outer core. The concept is that the magnetic field generated by the molten outer core causes the solid inner core to rotate at a higher speed than the rest of the planet. This is some strange stuff considering how much pressure is believed to exist down at the inner core.

So if the inner core is rotating faster than the rest of the planet, as is currently believed, that would explain these gravitational anomalies creating waves in the Earths gravitational field. At least that is my guess at what is going on. I wonder if there is a bit of inner core wobble going on as well.

I wonder if this is the largest energy wave they have seen coming up from the core, or maybe the only wave that actually came from the core, and normally the waves are only on the surface of the planet. Could this also be an indicator or volcanic activity. Hopefully they will be providing more information soon.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Iamschist

There was a 6.6 in Bolivia on November 22. I don't know if that really counts as a strong earthquake.

According to the scientist,such an impulse could be caused by a powerful energy burst in the Earth's interior, at its core. This process may result in the accelerated movement of lithospheric plates and, consequently, strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and other geological cataclysms.

Not so much.

Excuse me? A 6.6 not that powerful? Have you ever been in one? I have and 180 people died because of it....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Here is the link to the post here

I found this video on youtube here It basically sums up what i posted in prior threads regarding these sounds. Are harmonics from the earths core a signal of an earth core slippage? Is the liquid iron core of the earth spinning at a different rate than that of the earths rotation? What did the ancients say about this year that would be seen as connected to these sounds? Would the above video be a plausible answer to prophecies and predictions of what they stated way back but in modern day tongue? Would the above prove the expanding earth theory or put the hollow earth theory to bed? Space quakes? here

What you will find interesting is the video here Watch the video, its related to your thread.

to add, the important thing to remember as above so below. Soon everyone will know exactly what that means. Dont be to quick to dismiss things that you are told are not correct when you yourself dont know facts.
Maybe people influence others by telling them what is fact?

edit on 2-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Also, apparently this gravitational anomaly occurred on 15 Nov, 2011, two and a half months ago.

There was a 5.6 in Turkey on 10 Nov, but that preceded this gravitational wave. And I guess an earlier 7.2 in October.

Doesn't look like this coincided with any major Earthquakes. It will probably take awhile before they start getting a good handle on what these waves tell them. Hopefully it works once they develop enough historical data.

The way things have been going for the last couple of years, we are coming due for another 8 or 9 scale quake anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

actually i read an article about the sky sounds that would tie in with this. some scientist said he analysed the sounds and that they match sounds created in the ionisphere when a geological event occure, such as an earthquake, volcanic eruption or tsunami, although he couldnt explain the duration and amout of incidences popping up. maybe some high energy activity in the core is to blame

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Hey...you need to read the free ebook "mother earth our womb of life" look it up on google and download the free pdf. you will be shocked and amazed.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
To sum this up lightly. The earth is giving birth to the core. Every news story I read about Antartica and everything else, the strange humming noise etc.

The core will become a new moon. It is nickel and other heavy metals sinking into the core like a baby, and it is crowning.

When the earth gives birth to the core there will be no services. That means you need to make preparations for your own survival....but...before this happens we will be visited by aliens.....only they are not aliens in the applicable sense. They were actually humanoids from the planet venus who feared the coming apocalypse and they made preparations to escape.

Back then the planet Venus had the same orbit as the earth....and so it gave birth to its core which became our moon.... Venus became the orbit of the morning star, which is a different spiritual dimension i.e. closer to the sun and hot.

Ok so the aliens will try to convince people that time does not exist in space which is true and you can actually live longer....and this is known in biblical texts as the abomination of desolation....Anyways....those that leave are destined for hell....because though they live longer they deny evolution and their relationship with mother earth.

When earth births its core it will become the new moon... earth will go into the orbit of the morning star and the core of the earth will become the new moon. Mars will inhabit the rotation of the earth. Earth as described by the mayans was the 4th world. Mars will be the 5th.

But don't take my word for it google and read the book mentioned above, if nothing else its a good read and take from it what you will.

There is also an existing thread with the book title under my profile threads if you would like to discuss further.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The Earth resonates to the what's called the shumann frequencies.....
en.wikipedia.org...

it goes through the cycle of the fibonacci sequence as it metaphysically evolves and gains dimensional awareness

i wonder what frequency it's up to now

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
as I mentiont earlier.... global warming from the inside......
edit on 2-2-2012 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
from what i gathered from some posts here is that the Energy Burst that happened from the Core
(and measured at the same time at various monitoring stations) was in fact a 'Gravitation Wave' of energy.

the old way of detecting & measuring of Seismic P waves, S waves told us that the molten outer core was different from the solid metal inner core.

the fluid dynamic of the spinning inner core and the fluid outer core likely creates these gravitational waves (which are a new science application & have only a tiny data base)

There might be a bulge or something else happening to the molten & fluid outer core, which is thought to be cooling and thus contracting...
resulting in a non-uniform fluid dynamic with the solid inner core and creating vortices of energy ...
probably akin to the Sun's surface 'dark spots' of magnetic energy

for more background see:
www.psc.edu...

answers.yahoo.com...

www.iag-aig.org...
(this link is just another way to measure changes in the internal geology of Earth)

www.columbia.edu...
(this research led to the discovery of the 'fast axis' spin of inner core)

interesting stuff

personal view point:
there is lots of myth & collective memory, legend...that has the Earth's inner Sun, the Core,
separate and distinct from the stories of a Planet X, or a Nibiru, or a brown dwarf star that comes suddenly to wreak havoc & destruction on the Planets surface world
i support the idea the core and the out-world intruder are one-in-the-same
and sometime during each 5,200 year long 'Age' of a series of civilizations,
the 'unknown Planet/ Planet X' returns
and memories fade in the collective psyche that the Earth's Core was the real culprit of these cyclical cataclysms
...we only have the legend of the Hollow Earth and an Inner-Sun that contains fragments of this lost knowledge of a Core upheaval which helps to reset Nature to different degrees at each Core episode throughout the Eons

edit on 2-2-2012 by St Udio because: spacing for easier clarity

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

thats the thing i am confused about:- Gravitation Wave?

In physics, gravitational waves are theoretical ripples in the curvature of spacetime which propagate as a wave, travelling outward from the source.

Since when did theory become reality? Surely it must be a pressure wave they are monitoring?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

reply to post by JibbyJedi

I think some of the confusion could be in the translation to English. Apparently the instruments measure very slight changes in the Earth's gravitational field. Presumably the "energy burst" would have been such a change.

Thanks for clarifying. The pole shift folks must be blowing up their forums with this news.

If 2012 does bring in any kind of major Earth changes "right on schedule", I'd have to give credit to TPTB for being on time with that appointment. There's been a few "errors in time" with the Gregorian calendar, and all the Mayan 2012 hype comes from misinformation and fear mongering, which will probably be capitalized upon. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

the poles always shift, slowly, except for the past few decades the north has been speeding up
modernsurvivalblog.com...
this WILL cause a rise in sea level over time

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I may be missing something here but how can there be a change in the gravitational field such as this gravitational impulse without the addition of mass or a sudden change in density? IIRC the accepted formula for gravity is:

F = G(Mm/r^2)

So either the mass has to have changed, or the radius which implies a change in density.

Then again ive seen a few articles about this now, and Phage is weighing in without calling everyone an idiot. I must be overlooking something simple. How exactly does the gravitational field fluctuate so wildly and measurably by all these different stations? (I can understand small almost negligible fluctuations, but I cant wrap my mind around the physics in the article)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join