It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Burst from Earth's Core

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
link

...simultaneously recorded by all ATROPATENA geophysical stations separated by vast distances from each other in the following cities: Istanbul (Turkey), Kiev (Ukraine), Baku (Azerbaijan), Islamabad (Pakistan) and Yogyakarta (Indonesia).

This means that it was probably coming from the core, according to the article. This is really interesting. The data appears to be a bit old, as the publication date says last November, but that's probably just standard procedure.

In any case, I'm not going to go onto some magnetic pole shift or those weird noises spiel. I'm just going to say that this is really cool and the dynamo action at the core is really, well, dynamite.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Can I be the first to say HARRP hehe

Seriously this is interesting, will keep an eye on this thread

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OMG were all Doomed!!!

2012 is turning out to be very interesting so far,
Very good find thanks for sharing it.

It says these events precede major earthquakes.
edit on 1-2-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I Wonder if Gaia is waking up? I think theres going to be a few interesting things in the sky in the next few years. I.e ball lightning to give just one example then comes the tectonic activity.

I wonder if we should start worshipping and praying to the mother earth...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

This could be the result of solar flares coming from the inner sun of our Hollow Earth...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

This means that it was probably coming from the core, according to the article. This is really interesting. The data appears to be a bit old, as the publication date says last November, but that's probably just standard procedure.

There were articles about it shortly after it occurred.
A source
edit on 2/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
very interesting!

As GNFE President Professor Elchin Khalilov told WOSCO news agency, ATROPATENA earthquake forecasting stations record particular three-dimensional gravitational anomalies that occur, on average, 3-7 days before strong earthquakes.

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

There was a 6.6 in Bolivia on November 22. I don't know if that really counts as a strong earthquake.

According to the scientist,such an impulse could be caused by a powerful energy burst in the Earth's interior, at its core. This process may result in the accelerated movement of lithospheric plates and, consequently, strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and other geological cataclysms.

Not so much.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I have a friend who is quite enamored with the Hollow Earth idea. Are you being facetious? I would be quite interested if you could share some links that might start a newb out with this line of thinking.

Given the heightened solar activity from the solar Sol, if there were a hollow earth sol it would be congruent with Electromagnetic theory that it would be active too..

hmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm a little bit confused here. What exactly are they meaning by an "energy burst"? The article goes on to talk about seismic forecasting afterward, but doesn't really clarify what this energy burst is exactly.

I feel like we're listening to another "Never A Straight Answer" wide brush stroke of non-specific answers.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Interesting.

That huge energy release from the Earth's core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth's internal energy into a new active phase.

A new active phase...

There is no doubt that processes in the core rule the internal energy of our planet, therefore, we should expect by the end of 2012 a sharp rise in strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and extreme weather events with peak levels in 2013 - 2014.

Source

I wish I could understand how they can speculate on a rise of earthquakes, volcano activity, tsunamis and extreme weather with peaks...two and three years after collected data...

I don't understand.

S&F. Hopefully someone can explain.

ETA: an explanation here:

This process may result in the accelerated movement of lithospheric plates and, consequently, strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and other geological cataclysms.

Source

But still confused.

edit on 1-2-2012 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

edit on 1-2-2012 by SonoftheSun because: plates

edit on 1-2-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Earths body clock is slower than an animals..IT will take a few years before we see the effects of the energy burst. For instance the energy could cause pressure to build up and that pressure build up is not instantaneous. It will take time before that pressure builds up to release that energy. As I am not a geologist I cant say for definite but it makes sense to me.

Also I remembered something about our sun and earth connected by some EM field and if the suns activity is increasing that means the energy the Earth gets from in the form of EM and that gets directly sent to the core. I can see why this extra energy would increase the energy inside the core and the core has to give some off at some point in the form of these energy bursts...just a thought
edit on 1-2-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I think some of the confusion could be in the translation to English. Apparently the instruments measure very slight changes in the Earth's gravitational field. Presumably the "energy burst" would have been such a change.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

IT will take a few years before we see the effects of the energy burst.

Not according to the guys who reported it.

As GNFE President Professor Elchin Khalilov told WOSCO news agency, ATROPATENA earthquake forecasting stations record particular three-dimensional gravitational anomalies that occur, on average, 3-7 days before strong earthquakes.

seismonet.org...

edit on 2/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
Can I be the first to say HARRP hehe

Seriously this is interesting, will keep an eye on this thread

Yeah right. Now HAARP is installed in the earth's core, too. Just sitting there generating 9.1 earthquakes on a daily basis. That's all HAARP does is cause earthquakes. They installed it when they made the movie "Journey To The Center of The Earth."

/insanity

They say these hyper low frequency gravity waves can't be detected by seismographs, but these days they are making some specialty instruments that can sense vibrations below .01 Hz. I wouldn't be surprised to see them start to pickup these things, if true. And they are getting away with a lot when they say "strong earthquakes". That's too vague. Does that mean a 5 or a 9? Because statistically that has a lot of bearing when trying to do better than just pure chance.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I think some of the confusion could be in the translation to English. Apparently the instruments measure very slight changes in the Earth's gravitational field. Presumably the "energy burst" would have been such a change.

Thanks for clarifying. The pole shift folks must be blowing up their forums with this news.

If 2012 does bring in any kind of major Earth changes "right on schedule", I'd have to give credit to TPTB for being on time with that appointment. There's been a few "errors in time" with the Gregorian calendar, and all the Mayan 2012 hype comes from misinformation and fear mongering, which will probably be capitalized upon. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Not sure how to take this buddy but I was joking, thought I would get it in there and over with so we could carry on with the thread lol

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Why do people act surprised when things like this happen...

We live on something that is alive.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There was a 6.6 in Bolivia on November 22. I don't know if that really counts as a strong earthquake

compared to Haiti, Japan, Chili, no it is not strong.

On the Richter Scale, magnitude is expressed in whole numbers and decimal fractions. For example, a magnitude of 5.3 might be computed for a moderate earthquake, and a strong earthquake might be rated as magnitude 6.3.

pubs.usgs.gov...
edit on 1-2-2012 by Iamschist because: added quote of phage

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well i would like to agree with you but no strong earthquake equaling the energy release has occured. An earthquake of 7 or 8 wouldnt give the gravity anomaly they are warning about as obviously they seen the data for the anomaly for an EQ7+. Since theys been no EQ of 9 or greater nor any major volcanic eruptions a week after this energy occured nor has any occured upto now then I cant see where this energy has gone. My only explanation is that it will take time.

just to add it would help if somone could find a graph comparing this energy release to others. All i keep finding is this same story but no real data.......
edit on 1-2-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join