It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy "Spraying"* in Phoenix Today 2-1-12

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
ive noticed tucson has been covered a lot lately, it seems everytime i look in the sky i see chemtrails though im still kinda iffy on if i believe in them. Along with that, my whole dorm caught some sort of pleague ranging from strep throat, flu, to pnemonia just within the last week. Could they be a coincidence? or are we sharing too much vodka?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by redzareptile

If you care to see PB's profile, join date and post count, its pretty obvious he doesn't have time
to fly anything but his computer desk ?

Peace

BINGO !!!

(PB = ProudBird)

Nothing suspicious about that at all is there?

It actually makes me laugh these days. Folks that spend so much time trying to quell the masses... everything's normal! It's fine! It's just vapour!!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2012 by MoEskiMo because: interrupted a topc

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thatshicray

Could you care to scroll back a page or two, and look at the image of the satellite view from 1 February, 2012, over the USA?

It clearly shows the cloud cover that spread down to where you are, and up well North as well....as far as Utah and Colorado.

Normal cloud patterns associated with changing weather.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

Maybe more "Fragile Earth" material, but here you go....not sure if reports have been "removed" from the internet, I found this rather easily:

lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm not much of a "chemtrail" thread follower...so forgive my ignorance...but what are they spraying?

Anyone know for sure what they are spraying other than water vapor?

What chemical or drug is being introduced up there?

I would prefer to hear facts...and not speculation!

Thanks in advance for your empirical scientific evidence!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2012 by MoEskiMo because: interrupted a topic

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thatshicray

From what I remember in college, probably the latter.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Instead of the ad homs and off-topic nonsense, perhaps some effort could be expended to finding definitive proofs of so-called "chemtrails"?

Would be nice to have photos, for instance, of high-flying jets that are "spraying" from special apparatus attached to the airframe.....rather than where all contrails form, directly in the engine exhaust.

Telephoto lenses.....We see many aerial shots, from the ground, of jets above 30,000 feet, in great detail. SO far, no "smoking guns". You could be famous, if you find one.

Easier, though, would be to catch one on the ground, close-up. Especially if it is shown loading the "chemicals" from whatever is used to "deliver" them to the airports.

One could also play "Junior Detective" and track down these deliveries.....anything that's delivered to the airport would mean that the vehicle doing it would then be empty, and have to return somewhere to reload, for the next "shipment".

It's been at least 15+ years!! Where is this "evidence"??

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

Give it time. Someone will post something.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Now you have to know that without scientific equipment or a lot of money, there really is no way for us to know. Which is probably why this is posted in a conspiracy forum to begin with.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Well, say it is real... I doubt that the people in charge would make it easy for us to gather smoking gun evidence. That would ruin all of the fun.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Now you have to know that without scientific equipment or a lot of money, there really is no way for us to know. Which is probably why this is posted in a conspiracy forum to begin with.

Sorry but that is speculation...I asked for facts!

If it is in the atmosphere and supposedly making it to the ground...then it is testable!

As for scientific equipment and a lot of money...no again...I can take a rain drop to my local community college and have it analyzed for nothing but the sake of science!

So again I ask...what are they "spraying"?

If it's not making it to the ground...then where does it go after they "spray" it?

Does it evaporate into space?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Then I suggest you send a ballon into the atmosphere, collect some samples, and bring it to your local community college for analysis. I do not know what they are spraying or even if it is spray. This is why I put quotes around spraying in the title. It is speculation on my part, which is what a conspiracy theory is... Speculation.
edit on 1-2-2012 by MarshMallow_Snake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Also, I suggest an ATS search. You can find many threads to give you information on spraying there.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Then I suggest you send a ballon into the atmosphere, collect some samples, and bring it to your local community college for analysis. I do not know what they are spraying or even if it is spray. This is why I put quotes around spraying in the title. It is speculation on my part, which is what a conspiracy theory is... Speculation.
edit on 1-2-2012 by MarshMallow_Snake because: (no reason given)

"I don't know" does not make a conspiracy!

This is a conspiracy site...and in a geo-engineering forum...so toss me a bone...what do you think it is?

And why are they spraying anything at all (weather modification in Arizona, chemical atmospheric alteration, mind control drugs, etc...) then we have a conspiracy!

At the moment all we have is a nice contrail photo and spraying in quotations!

Why would you add spraying at all if you don't have a theory to conspire with?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Also, I suggest an ATS search. You can find many threads to give you information on spraying there.

Why would you want me to search other peoples theories...I want to hear yours?

What do YOU think they are spraying?
edit on 1-2-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Apparently $50k was raised to make What in the World are they Spraying.

I wonder how far that might have gone if it had been applied to hiring some sampling aircraft, or even taking extending this programme of sampling using civil aircraft?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by HIWATT

Instead of the ad homs and off-topic nonsense, perhaps some effort could be expended to finding definitive proofs of so-called "chemtrails"?

Would be nice to have photos, for instance, of high-flying jets that are "spraying" from special apparatus attached to the airframe.....rather than where all contrails form, directly in the engine exhaust.

Telephoto lenses.....We see many aerial shots, from the ground, of jets above 30,000 feet, in great detail. SO far, no "smoking guns". You could be famous, if you find one.

Easier, though, would be to catch one on the ground, close-up. Especially if it is shown loading the "chemicals" from whatever is used to "deliver" them to the airports.

One could also play "Junior Detective" and track down these deliveries.....anything that's delivered to the airport would mean that the vehicle doing it would then be empty, and have to return somewhere to reload, for the next "shipment".

It's been at least 15+ years!! Where is this "evidence"??

Funny you mention those activities. Since YOU'RE the so called pilot it should be pretty easy for you to investigate these things yourself... if you're not oo busy posting here of course, trying to convince everyone they are crazy for believing in this phenomena

"It's been 15+ years!!"

really? since what? the thing you don't believe exists started happening en mass ?? LOL

As far as evidence, I do cite this as a major piece:

www.scribd.com...

Page 4 : The Summary of the Invention

"....such materials can include the class of materials known as Welsback materials. the OXIDES OF METAL (emphasis mine) eg., ALUMINUM OXIDE (again) are also suitable for the purpose..."

I always like to point out the date on that paper as well...

MARCH 1991.

Fast forward to SEPTEMBER 1 2009:

patft.uspto.gov... .&OS=PN/7582809&RS=PN/7582809

Monsanto granted patent for ALUMINUM RESISTANT SEED

Nothing to see here!!! Lets all move along! It's just vapour!!!

LIES

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

that's what I meant by snotty..should be snotty bird.....I saw the weather map....my point was I LIVE HERE AND SAW THE SAME THING...(and I do many days)....and I know the difference between a front passing through....stratus clouds....and trails coming out the back of jets and making lines in the sky.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join