It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to buy 126 Rafale jets for $ 10.4 billion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0sp3r0

yeah but there gonna be flown be wild indians lol

thats a god awful joke i apoligize now

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Yes your right we build crap aircraft in the Uk don't we?
(...)

Yes you are.

On air-air fights, the Rafale has "f***ed up" Royal Air Force Typhoons, said the lieutenant-colonel Grandclaudon. In downgrade version, four vs four, Rafales scored 4-0 and de 3-1. [> translated]

Source

reply to post by justwokeup

The french aircraft [Rafale F3] also went up against the F-22, the most recent USAF hunter. Upon a meeting, both met six times, the F-22 shooting only once. [> translated]

Source

edit on 1/2/2012 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I speak the language of THE WORLD......English. Not French so that source is meaningless. And if that Grandclaudon is a Frenchman, then if you expect him to say a British made fighter is better than a French one then your barking

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

In a real warfare situation against F22 the current Rafale likely wouldn't see what killed it.

I can see you really believe it though and this is starting to remind me of 'national willy waving' Typhoon vs Rafale arguments on other forums.

I'll quietly leave you to your sincere belief. :-)

Peace.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

I speak the language of THE WORLD......English. Not French so that source is meaningless. And if that Grandclaudon is a Frenchman, then if you expect him to say a British made fighter is better than a French one then your barking

Get back to the source learning your mothertongue's mothertongue : your weltanshauung will open up.

Originally posted by justwokeup

In a real warfare situation against F22 the current Rafale likely wouldn't see what killed it.

I can see you really believe it though and this is starting to remind me of 'national willy waving' Typhoon vs Rafale arguments on other forums.

I'll quietly leave you to your sincere belief. :-)

Peace.

Okay YankeeBoy : check your fact first, then seeya in the next RF3/F22 clash.

Love.

edit on 1/2/2012 by Pr0sp3r0 because: "WeltanshauunG", heheh.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

"Yes your right we build crap aircraft in the Uk don't we?"

"Yes you are." ???

That source you have quoted is a load of c**p! Yeah the rafael is good but the EUROfighter (not just british but european) is in most ways alot better than than rafael (which was designed from the eurofighter when the french cried out of the project - to suit the frenches needs)

Next time do some propper searching instead of coming up with some c**p made by the french for the french to bull up their product (After loosing out on hundreds of orders to the Eurofighter - there is a reason for that!)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROLLNROYCE

(...) Yeah the rafael is good (...)

Rafale, dude, Rafale. Yep, you named it : the Best Fight Aircraft on Earth. And yes, it's French, that is from this Country you jealously hate just as the Common Rosbeef you are.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Rafale comes in at a poor number 8 Typhoon comes in at number 2

markosun.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Okay dude.

. . .

(...)

edit on 1/2/2012 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join