It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did God Create Man?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Ralphy

You mean why did Aliens create man right? If you do your research, you will find there is more ancient stories and historical artifacts pointing to the creators being an alien race rather than a god. Examples like the sumerian texts, original hebrew bible(literal translation), mayan/hopi legends/prophecies, etc.

Not to mention the excellent Ancient Aliens series.

edit on 1-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

So what created them...?

No one created them, they evolved. Just like anything else in the universe. And before you say "what created the universe?" Please do some research on the Big Bang.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm not too familiar with the alien theory so my question about that is did the aliens create us as we are now or did we since evolve from when we first we created? Please excuse my ignorance on this subject of aliens.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe he created man because he wanted something to worship him, making him the supreme being. You can't be a surpreme being when you're all alone. I'm just sayin'

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

Oh so they evolved but we didn't? They created us but they were not created...see evolution but the universe was created but not created by a what a Big Bang? So a Big Noise created the Universe?

Ok so the Big Noise created the Universe but did not create aliens evolution did, then the Aliens created us and in turn we created God! Right? Is there gonna be a test on this?

Sarcasm inforced greatly at this point as my original response was rhetorical...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
God created life for the evolution of souls. This is a life where you are allowed to meet him/her/it for the first time or last time at this time. To be able to become small enought to come thru the net. To be shapen by this place where living for higher ideals is a weightlifting of your will to not fall to the toxicity of ego. Do not be so sure you are so different than the animals around you. You might be suprised one day and realise that they are just on another level of the same evolution. A few messages from some seed:.

www.sing365.com...
Well I remember, I remember don't worry
How could I ever forget, it's the first time, the last time we ever met
But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, no you don't fool me
The hurt doesn't show; but the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you or me

www.gugalyrics.com...
got to walk out of here
I cant take anymore
Going to stand on that bridge
Keep my eyes down below
Whatever may come
And whatever may go
That rivers flowing
That rivers flowing

www.lyrics007.com...
More wood for the fires, loud neighbors
Flashlight reveries caught in the headlights of a truck
Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, of our city

Namaste and have fun in the rabbit hole
edit on 1-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

reply to post by Ralphy

You mean why did Aliens create man right? If you do your research, you will find there is more ancient stories and historical artifacts pointing to the creators being an alien race rather than a god. Examples like the sumerian texts, original hebrew bible(literal translation), mayan/hopi legends/prophecies, etc.

So what created them...?

No one created them, they evolved. Just like anything else in the universe. And before you say "what created the universe?" Please do some research on the Big Bang.

Yes they did evolve just like it was meant to from my point of view. But how can I know? Reality is not as real as we think it is. www.youtube.com...
How can I be sure god is not playing around with his creation when I am not observing? Mind over matter even if that is hard to grasp in this place where we are not allowed to really play around with it. I have my own ideas of what really big bang was and only if you belive in the bible literaly you will find a contridiction between god and the big bang theory (still a theory). Genesis in the bible is also a theory but It is not my cup of tea. The Islam text before that someone posted speaks volumes. Namaste

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Ozvaldo

Oh so they evolved but we didn't? They created us but they were not created...see evolution but the universe was created but not created by a what a Big Bang? So a Big Noise created the Universe?

Ok so the Big Noise created the Universe but did not create aliens evolution did, then the Aliens created us and in turn we created God! Right? Is there gonna be a test on this?

Sarcasm inforced greatly at this point as my original response was rhetorical...

Yes of course we evolved, everything 'evolved' including aliens, that what my point

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

Hypothetically speaking.

Aliens land

They step out and look humanoid, they then tell us they are our creators and originally they monkeyed (see what I did there) around with primate DNA and Voila Humans!

People panic, Atheists Dancing in the streets, Religions are crushed, Mass Suicides, Society becomes more shakey then ever...

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

They then tell us they were created...

Now what do you believe?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Ozvaldo

Hypothetically speaking.

Aliens land

They step out and look humanoid, they then tell us they are our creators and originally they monkeyed (see what I did there) around with primate DNA and Voila Humans!

People panic, Atheists Dancing in the streets, Religions are crushed, Mass Suicides, Society becomes more shakey then ever...

Now what do you believe?

When we have created an equal society or when the aliens say enought. Aliens land. The teach us the law of one (there is only one god and we are a part of it but disconnected). All is One. They tell us that they where told to create us as many other planets that is needed for the evolution of all the souls by reincarnation. They tell us that we are finally ready to join the rest of the universe since we have grown up enought and can behave.

Christians, Muslisms and Jews could be pissed because their way of looking at god was not the only way and they where not more special than everybody else. Ateists get to know the history behind everything as the Aliens know it and will probably be ok with it. People will finally get that it is what you are that god cares for, not what you belive. God (one) can't be bribed by devotion to his greatness in word and sacrifice, while hurting another part of him. Be nice to you neighbour because he is another part of the big you. We are like bacteria in gods body but at the same time can be the whole oneness when we connect to the whole. Namaste

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Take what you will from this artical...

reluctant-messenger.com...

We created the game we call reality. It is the opposite of our true nature. It is composed of a balance of forces for the purpose of play. Let me put it this way. God is an experience junky. I am an experience junky. We are experience junkies. You are an experience junky. You are the part of me that agreed to leave the void to have experiences on my behalf. Remember? Nothingness and the bliss of non-duality got boring? We’ve played this game over a quadrillion times.

For those of you unable to handle pure unadulterated truth, the next few statements should be considered as nonsense or as heresy. Once again, I’m cutting to the chase. The messenger I’m using is seldom this receptive so I’m going to cut to the chase. I don’t know how long I can keep this connection. Last time I got this close to revealing the truth he went to the bathroom and when he got back he checked his e-mail and I had lost the opportunity.

You are God. Not all of God but the part of God that agreed to enter the game of experience, reality if you will. You knew the risks involved but you also knew the risk would be limited to a few trillion years or so before you came back. You also agreed to forget where you came from so you could enjoy the thrill of discovering who you really are.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Consider this for a moment. You are an all-powerful, Eternal deity who has existed forever without a beginning and will always exist without an end. Doesn't that sound immensely saddening? Doesn't an existence like that sound incomparably lonely? I think God created man because He was lonely. Why else would He make man in His image and Likeness? I think God just wanted to have a conversation with someone who was exactly like Him and thought like Him and could keep up with Him. I think God just wanted someone to love Him unconditionally. Isn't that what we all want? Love? That's my opinion anyways.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

That question was a response to Ozvaldo, but thank you for your reply.

Namaste to you as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81
So he could watch football on Sunday's.

lol, dude giants are going 2 ANNIHILATE patriots, word up lol go cruz

cruuuuuuuuuuuuz

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Ralphy

So what created them...?

i dont believe the big bang is true, if a concept is 2 popular i tend 2 not believe it,
if theres a show called big bang thoery n its very popular.. u know the big bang theory is false.. jus sayin

excuse my ignorance if im wrong

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

He created us because we were always part of His plan of redemption. We were created to glorify Him.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think that god created man because,

a) he could, and

b) he created man so that he COULD experience being god.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

To glorify Him and so man could enjoy Him forever.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Ozvaldo

Hypothetically speaking.

Aliens land

Now what do you believe?

Yes I understand what you are saying, but as you pointed out your point is just hypothetical.

OK so i'll bite. My hypothetical answer would be, I would want proof from the aliens that they were created. I wouldn't just go ahead and believe them because they 'said so'

and your next question no doubt would be "what if they proved they were created" my answer would be, "what if the Big Bang was correct after all?"

These types of discussions usually go around in circles.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

reply to post by Ralphy

So what created them...?

i dont believe the big bang is true, if a concept is 2 popular i tend 2 not believe it,
if theres a show called big bang thoery n its very popular.. u know the big bang theory is false.. jus sayin

excuse my ignorance if im wrong

Wow... Errrrr, yes ignorance excused? (please excuse my skepticism on the sincerity of your post)

The idea of the Big Bang has been around for 100 years

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join