It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iran launches Spanish TV in jab at America

page: 2
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal
 


Ok, you made your point, they are hotties.

I still stand by the rest of my statement, but when you're right, you're right.

I have seen quite a few chunkies, but I shouldn't have generalized.




posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by MonteroReal
 


Ok, you made your point, they are hotties.

I still stand by the rest of my statement, but when you're right, you're right.

I have seen quite a few chunkies, but I shouldn't have generalized.


Lol, yes, i had seen more than one overweight gringa in thongs but i don't generalize.


And you have the reason in the rest, we are not a problem for you know but don't worry, we will be someday.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by Daedal
 
Looks like it might be a good idea to counter with an American version of this Iran propaganda.
Like the old "Radio Free Europe" introducing..........
"Telemundo Free South America"

edit on 31-1-2012 by grubblesnert because: change sumtin'


How many "Radio Free ...." propaganda channels does US have? I had a Cambodian friend who always visited "Radio Free Asia" website to get his news, at the time I didn't know anything about this news organization then after some digging I found out that it is part of US Government's propaganda campaign across the world.



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
That's good. I don't see a problem with having more TV options. Why it has to be a bad thing? ....just because is iranian?


I love those cuddly-scrunchy, huggy-puggy, mootchy-cootchy Iranians too! Amadinafuzzybear! Awwww....



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by insaan

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by Daedal
 
Looks like it might be a good idea to counter with an American version of this Iran propaganda.
Like the old "Radio Free Europe" introducing..........
"Telemundo Free South America"

edit on 31-1-2012 by grubblesnert because: change sumtin'


How many "Radio Free ...." propaganda channels does US have? I had a Cambodian friend who always visited "Radio Free Asia" website to get his news, at the time I didn't know anything about this news organization then after some digging I found out that it is part of US Government's propaganda campaign across the world.
This is what I know in a nutshell..........Back in the late 60s there was a commercial that was on TV talking about "Radio Free Europe" I was about 8 or 9 years old during this time. Then sometime in the 80s or 90s REM did a song about "Radio Free Europe"
So, what may have come across in my initial post as some sort of intellectual stuff by a smart guy was in fact just the vauge memories and pop music recollections of just some dude.

edit on 31-1-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'



posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This just in,,,
maybe it can be a lead story.


"Syrian National Council, has called for murdering
president Bashar al-Assad, his British wife and three children. Maleh
wants the al-Assad family murdered the same way Muammar Gaddafi was."

Editorial Comment:
i really dont have too explain why, killing,,

"his British wife and three children"

would encourage, H.M.R.G her Majesties Royal ,,ya that British citizen,,,,

that would not look good on British T.V. imagine,, now there killing, British Ladies,,

ya not good move,,

me.

and dont get me started about the children,, were not animals are we?,
or is it time to SALT the EARTH.?

Me.


edit on 31-1-2012 by BobAthome because: news flash!news flash!news flash!news flash!news flash!



posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome
 


The same kind of people wanted to Murder all of Qaddafi's family, they want no one in his bloodline to live, even his daughter who was a UN goodwill ambassador, but that didn't make a difference, they sill wanted to murder her with UN support.

If you think the Brits give a damn about a murder of a Brit then you're forgetting how the British government sending soldiers to foreign nations to die in foreign land to fight for profits and spoils of war..

I don't believe there is any care, as long as "interests" are protected..



posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


You are scare of Iranian TV



posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman
 


I wouldn’t understand Iranian TV…

I don’t live in South America…

And I’d never let my kids watch Iranian TV if I did!




edit on 1-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Trueman
 



And I’d never let my kids watch Iranian TV if I did!


Now you got it, that's all you have to do if you don't like it. All you need is a remote control and one finger.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman
 


HAHA!!

You know it’s not about TV. NICE TRY!!


It’s about Iran creeping in my backyard.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Trueman
 


HAHA!!

You know it’s not about TV. NICE TRY!!


It’s about Iran creeping in my backyard.


LOL Seabag......Is South America your backyard?



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Trueman
 

Guess what they want to do with the lithium though.
www.abovetopsecret.com...


HAHAHA.....I hope they'll use it for that only.


It's not like the Teller-Ulam "secret sauce" hasn't been on the internet already, if that's what you're implying. Now whether they know enough (if ever applied) to get more sizzle than fizzle is another question.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join