It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday we are rewriting Our history, Everyday we are ruining Our future.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Everyday we are rewriting Our history. This is an amazing time We are all living in. So many awesome discoveries, breakthroughs; growing at an outstanding rate each year & Earth is actually showing us something is wrong or changing. We are gaining a lot of knowledge through this and we should grasp on and get people involved in conversation concerning the importance of Our future actions.

I believe this is starting to become a very complex time as well. Stress and money problems have everyone going bonkers, climate changes that can disrupt Our way of living. The future for this country is getting so cloudy and each day we are so confused where the time goes, we don't get a chance to enjoy this life.

Pressure, Stress and fear are not on our sides but coming at us in all directions.

Everyday we are rewriting Our history as I said above but also everyday We are ruining our future. We aren't ruining it. They are. They, are a group of individuals who were appointed to a position of power, or companies abusing their employees asking them to work longer hours with less pay. I may not understand this too much but I wonder how they expect the economy to be great and us keep purchasing there products with less money, more taxes and more stress? Doesn't add up.

Unfortunately we are only gaining knowledge through Nature and History. Through Nature and History we can gain knowledge. (and of course through sciences).

Presently with Politics and Power Abuse, We are seeing nothing positive from these outright, absurd decisions from politicians and companies (Them). We have appointed Them and purchased products from these companies who do not care for Us. (Though I would also love to see a company gain profits through downright being disrespectful to their customers). We are seeing war, natural disaster aide companies not up to par, Man-Made disasters, complete contamination of a Planet..Our Planet. Racism still being present in the media daily just to remind us its there.

We are downright destroying Ourselves.

My concern is that We are not causing this. Yes there are some crazy people out there that are born to destroy that have no influential power but they only contribute and help the people in power. More crazies, more room for more laws.

We do not make the decisions. We oppose the decision, then get put off to the side and become a name. A category.

Destroying ourselves is apparently our direction. I have no knowledge of politics or economics but I have common sense when it comes to whats the right decision. Im also aware of bad decisions.

Another thing that bothers me is no honesty from these people. No truth. I see this huge curtain over everything now; that is the "Public Curtain". Behind these curtains is insanity, despair and treason. We as a whole are starting to pull these curtains back and becoming more aware of what lies behind this thick, dry front.

What comes next?

Some people may agree that we shall prevail through this rough economic time. I do. I also believe that at this point when we are more vulnerable, we shall see a huge shift of power from Us to Them.

We are also more powerful as a group at this point. We all have more in common now, we want change. Not Obama's fundamental change but change back to the past. There is no more land for Man to travel here on Earth. We are stuck.

Sorry for the rant but i have been really needing to try and communicate with people who feel the same way and help me understand this insanity.

I was also wanting to start a mega thread on current issues affecting the American People as well as ANY foreign nation. We are all on this ride together and need to understand these offenses together for their to be a real huge impact. i understand some circumstances affect the individuals differently depending on location, lifestyles and ability to control ones own environment. (Some are too unfortunate to understand these truly blessing rights).

I hope one day we will see the light, become one again and understand that we are in control. We need to get rid of all these horrible failures and actions against Us. Although there is always room for error. We need to help point out those errors and fix them or become a fixed individual.

These may include:

www.naturalnews.com...
---- Pills given to babies, approved by Dr's that cause brain damage.

www.naturalnews.com...
---- Toxic side effects of canned foods.

www.naturalnews.com...
---- Distress leads to mental illness.

www.naturalnews.com...

---- We flock to "comfort" foods when distressed and those comfort foods are these:

www.naturalnews.com...
---- and
www.naturalnews.com...
----Roughly 245 Billion of these sold. Enjoy!

Can you tell I like naturalnews.com

I do not want this thread to become some apocalyptic, doomsday, worst case scenario thread. I want this to become an open discussion on what is unhealthy, healthy, unconstitutional, constitutional, threatening, non-threatening, Helpful, non-helpful to the people if this world. Im trying to help spread the word on the importance of change spiritually and emotionally, and physically in politics, companies and human beings. Any information that needs to be reported can be placed and talked about here and we can as one group.

Here are some other subjects/topics that should also be discussed.

www.fluoridealert.org...
--- Why do we need Fluoride? Why are the people in power opposing the un-fluoridation of water and consumable products? Weird how the first 3 letters are Flu..

aircrap.org...
--- Metals and such? We need to get down to the major impacts of chem-trails. They are real and they have effects. If no effects on Humans, effects on the Earth for sure.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
--- The powerful effects of frequencies on human beings.

haarp.com...
--- We need this to be explained more and question why they want to create a temporary hole in a layer of our Earth's atmosphere? What are the actual benefits to human kind? Whats the potential harm to humans? These are answers that need to be addressed to the world.

If we skip past these steps of officially talking/typing these out and getting the right information constructively, we are not only a failure to ourselves but a failure to this world and future beings on this planet. Yeah maybe some people could survive an apocalyptic scenario and maintain life after, but the Earth will never be the same. The history of Humans will always be known as corruption and failure because we let this stuff happen without making a huge effort.

These people in power need our permission for election. They should still need our permission to make any decision on an important issues while offering a full layman's term description of benefits and hopefully no effects on the Earth or Humans. Companies as well but more review before product's available for purchase.

This is not meant to be some kind of fear mongering. This is the truth. This thread will explain everything against the human race. Of course there aren't answers for some of the concerns but there will be! Hopefully soon.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Mods move if necessary.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.newscientist.com...

This is another big concern...How can we sit back and let the people in power control scientific information disclosure to the public. We should know every bit of information.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am on board with your concerns ,not sure sure if this thread belongs in Ancient and Lost civilizations ?
course we don't have a Lost Civilizations of the Future forum,

Our history does need a rewrite ,we have been telling each other lies about the past ,and if we don't learn from the past we are doomed to repeat it.

this corporate control of everything is older than dirt,as long as we have had cultures ruled by elites we have had this, and they just want to exploit us all to death for their benefit. That's how they roll

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This interesting thread doesn't seem to be appropriate to this particular forum

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
This interesting thread doesn't seem to be appropriate to this particular forum

Oh Mrs. Blonde; actually the power of corporations is, historica,l a rather new development, most power use to belong to Royalty and its lesser incarnations of Religion

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This dosn't belong in lost civilizations. unless you want to count our world in 10 years if things keep up the way they have been.

But I understand your concerns

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't mean to put this in this specific forum. Why i posted to be moved if necessary.

Im not wanting us to rewrite our history. I meant it to come across as our history as we knew/know it is changing constantly with new archaeological findings and new findings in corporate BS and political mayhem that need to change so we don't go down a path that keeps poisoning individuals and corruption prevails over truth and freedom.

We need to keep learning without any powerful influences witholding information so we can become a well knowledgeable society. Keeping us from information is absurd while we habit this planet.

Im sure we can deal with whatever is out there.

I understand the difference between keeping certain things secret like our defense and military plans but other than that we should have knowledge about what is going on. Corruption, Corporate BS and so forth. No one is above the law. No one is below the law. We are all the same with different jobs, positions but some feel its necessary to be outside the law.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Just read that correctly. I understand your point!

Thanks for some input btw

new topics

top topics

join