It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever dropped an SBD at work...??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hahahahaha, did that today, not expecting anyone to come around, and wouldn't you know it, not a soul around me all day until I dropped the SBD - damn, it was all I could do to keep a straight face. I'm sure they were quite aware of the odor...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

I do it all the time. I usually wait until someone comes to ask me for some help with something first lmao. Sure I will help them but it comes at a price

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

This is called "crop dusting" and really, it's an art.

The idea is to move around and let it release slowly, so the odor cannot be traced to any single location. This keeps your victims clueless as to who is leaving chemtrails in the office.

Never, and I repeat NEVER, drop the SBD when you are stationary.

In my defense, I learned this all from co-workers. I was polite and courteous to my co-workers until they began this war of aggression. I am non-interventionist, but I will defend my borders with force if and when it is required!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Finally.... a thread I can support that's worth the board space and my time!

Did you know that a rich person's farts are less potent than a poor person's? It's true, because of cheap foods with more un-digestable, toxic ingredients.
Figured I'd make this thread not such a complete waste.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think your all disgusting!

espically the second guy , with waiting for people to come around then releasing it !!

Would it kill you guys to go outside , or into the bathroom release it and re enter the office space!!

Gentlemen & Ladies don't fart ! No silent ones ! No loud ones ! they excreate a small puff of air , that has a neutral smell!!

boys and girls on the other hand fart ! yuck!

You don't wanna smell billys , and billy doesn't want to smell yours!!

take it outside , or the bathroom !

You know you would appreciate it if they did the same!

I would dump a girl , or divorce a wife if she ever had the audacity to fart infront of me. I would never infront of her !

unacceptable!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

espically the second guy , with waiting for people to come around then releasing it !!

Would it kill you guys to go outside , or into the bathroom release it and re enter the office space!!

Gentlemen & Ladies don't fart ! No silent ones ! No loud ones ! they excreate a small puff of air , that has a neutral smell!!

I would dump a girl , or divorce a wife if she ever had the audacity to fart infront of me. I would never infront of her !

unacceptable!

You'd dump a girl for being a human that is subject to the laws of nature?

Lemme guess...you're single, right?

People pass gas - it's always been that way and it will always be that way. If you're unable to find a little humor in a fart joke, or at the very least have a little tolerance when someone lets one slip - well.. Prepare yourself for a long, lonely, tight-assed life.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

unacceptable!

Bathroom has no fans so that would be way worse for them. It is bad though instead of sitting at my desk would much rather share it with someone else you know. Like stand next to them and walk away at the right moment. Sharing is caring

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Its more then passing gas , its spreading a form of your hygene all over the room. Boogers are natural too , why not pick your snot and put it on your desk and make a collection !

bad breath is natural also , lets not brush our teeth !

fingernail grow all the time , just let them grow!

sweating and b.o is natural too !

just because its natural does not make it okay ,

Secondly i can hold my farts in till i am at an acceptable place where i am not a burden for my co-workers , friends , family , wifey etc.

Why can't you ?

Nobody wants to smell that , Why would you think anyone would wanna smell yours.

There is nothing funny about being disgusting with such a foul smell.

We take the time for good hygene on a daily basis , why stop at the farting.

yes i would dump a girl if she farted infront of me , accidently can't hold it is fine...

but if she rips one for the #s and giggles of it , then nope.

or if she busts a silent one .

majority of the time you can hold it in . no excuse to let it out in a room full of people .

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randomthoughts12

I have never been to a bathroom with no fan . I don't know what kinda bathrooms you have where you are . But bathrooms with no fan = moisture build up , which ='s mold.

I cannot imagine a bathroom with no fan , and it being a public bathroom. The smell

I would rather walk into a bathroom that smells like that , then have to walk into an office with that smell.

there is no excuse . its not funny and its a disgusting behavoir.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I can't always hold it in, but I do try to be respectful to others.

However, with that said, if one starts ill finish.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

tight butthole.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

I speak for all those who have had to hold there farts in , and always released pressure in a suitable location!

I speak for all those same people who have had to sit there a suffer at work from people who release SBD 's!!!

I speak for the considerate ! the compassionate! and caring !

so you know what you can do with your comment .... ?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
When I was a stocker in a grocery store, one of my buddies who worked with me would wait until a hot woman would start to walk down my isle, then he would come stand by me, let one rip, and take off.

Bastard!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow, its not healthy to hold it in you can actually explode - this to the anti-gas poster...
Dude, animals fart all day. I've been sitting on the couch watching tv and my persian cat will let one loose - worse than anything I have smelled exit a human!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Brandon88

I speak for all those who have had to hold there farts in , and always released pressure in a suitable location!

I speak for all those same people who have had to sit there a suffer at work from people who release SBD 's!!!

I speak for the considerate ! the compassionate! and caring !

so you know what you can do with your comment .... ?

So instead of staying stationary and burying the gas into the fiber seat cushion, you would rather a person get up, who is probably pinching their sphincter as tight as they can, praying to god the entire time that it doesn't slip out and really make a bad situation worse?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
firstly i am not anti-fart . I am anti-inconsiderate .

secondly you can hold your farts long enough to get to the door , or bathroom.

people are lazy they just wanna do a silent one and get on with there work!

you can fart when nobody around i could careless , you can fart in your own bed , couch , clothes etc np .

but when people share the same space with you , its only Etiquette .

SBD"s hurt us all.

lastly if you have deadly farts , plz change your diet.

So instead of staying stationary and burying the gas into the fiber seat cushion, you would rather a person get up, who is probably pinching their sphincter as tight as they can, praying to god the entire time that it doesn't slip out and really make a bad situation worse?

edit on 30-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

firstly i am not anti-fart . I am anti-inconsiderate .

secondly you can hold your farts long enough to get to the door , or bathroom.

people are lazy they just wanna do a silent one and get on with there work!

you can fart when nobody around i could careless , you can fart in your own bed , couch , clothes etc np .

but when people share the same space with you , its only Etiquette .

SBD"s hurt us all.

lastly if you have deadly farts , plz change your diet.

edit on 30-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

So you don't fart? Are you human?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You know, it's always bothered me... if you can smell it, then molecules of &%@* are floating into your nose.
Ewwwwwww... !!!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Elevators are the best. Especially if you know atleast one of the people are going to the top floor

Or farting in the shower is brutal!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I literally take great joy in releasing SBD's to others detriment.
Sneaking in my boss's office and dropping one when I see him step out is priceless.
You know the old guy at WalMart who is supposed to greet you but never does cause you're not a female, I crop dust him mercilessly on the way in and out if I can.
Crowded affairs like sporting events are great because you can victimize dozens of people and they have zero chance figuring out you did it.
Some other folks on my list:
Chics in the movie theater window - they have no where to run how funny
Any public servant I come across - I pay taxes and I spray gasses get over it
All close personal friends - How do I have friends? I know I don't get it either.
Bank drive thru tellers - I try to get it in that little jar thing you send through the vacuum, no idea if this works

top topics

<<   2 >>

join